/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Most beautiful Muha'jaba..

anonymous
04-18-2008, 01:43 PM
:sl:

Alright,let me paint a picture for you,(this post is for the brothers,but sisters can read on,im sure they would love to know the answer!)

You're walking down the street,coming back from uni,you're at work,in the bus,or wherever you might be;and you just happen to look up and see the most beautiful*mash'Allah*woman you've ever seen.

She wears the hijab,she dresses properly,but even so;she seems to overshine all of the other women around her.You do not know this woman; but as the days go by,you notice that you see her around the same time on the same days (you don't do it purposly,she just happens to be on you way). Some days you see her;some days you don't.but it is always consistent(i.e:you see her on the same days,example:mondays, thursday..etc)

Another thing;she's always alone.Maybe she's also coming back from uni,or work,etc..

You want to do something;but you want to do it the proper islamic way.You do not have a clue who she might be,and you've never seen her with a mahram.One last thing;she does not go to your college/university/does not work at the same place you do.

Alright,picture painted:)

how do I go about?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Admin
04-18-2008, 01:51 PM
how do I go about?
You have to? :hmm:

------
04-18-2008, 06:45 PM
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah lol, brother why do u have to do something?! Make dua if u must but u dont need to do anything physically!!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-18-2008, 06:54 PM

Hmmm...whatever you do, dont do it alone! InshaAllah lol. And yes Du'a is good too :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
04-18-2008, 07:43 PM

^ I don't think he wants to marry her :-\

anonymous
04-18-2008, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

^ I don't think he wants to marry her :-\
:wasalamex

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
You want to do something;but you want to do it the proper islamic way
how do I go about?
That can only mean marriage u fish :rollseyes

anon2

------
04-18-2008, 08:03 PM

^ Lol not really... Maybe he wants to make sure she reaches home safely? (And I'm a human, not a fish!!) :-\

anonymous
04-18-2008, 08:13 PM
OH!wow,my post didn't come off right,did it?

Yes,I mean marriage.Of course.

I don't know what else I could have meant..:blind:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-18-2008, 08:24 PM
I knew u meant marriage bro :)

------
04-18-2008, 08:30 PM

Lol then make Istikharah inshaaAllaah :D

Snowflake
04-18-2008, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude

I'd say pray Istikarah first and foremost.

Then perhaps ask your mother/sister(s)/other female mahrams to talk to the girl and obtain her wali's contact, then proceed to take the proposal to the wali.
Best response, except, before obtaining wali's number, ask if she's married first lol. Wish you luck inshaAllah brother.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-18-2008, 11:36 PM
^^Lol, ya tru but I'm sure they'd find out anyway before she even gives it to them xD

Snowflake
04-18-2008, 11:50 PM
^lol Yeh. But it sounded like they were just gonna go for the kill lololol

In all the excitement don't forget the istikhara inshaAllah hehe.

glo
04-19-2008, 07:34 AM
I can't give you Islamic advice - but sounds to me like you are in love, BIG TIME! :statisfie

I hope things work out for you.
It may be a long journey, and it may not end the way you hope - but I pray that your prayers will come true, and that they are her prayers too. :)

Walk with God.

Danah
04-19-2008, 08:27 AM
I think you have to do several thing:
pray istekhara and if you feel that it will be good for you,
then, if you have sister or your mother tell them about that, I think they will help you in trying to know who is this girl and how is her family. I think women can know these things easily:) they can ask their friends to know if this girl is married or engaged to someone else.

AnonymousPoster
04-19-2008, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
OH!wow,my post didn't come off right,did it?

Yes,I mean marriage.Of course.

I don't know what else I could have meant..:blind:
omd

go for it mkedua'aaaaaaa and seriously might aswell I mean shes always stalking u [jk]

funny i think it happens 2evryone.I always see this 1 brova n i dnt kno him but i feel lik i know him coz hes everywhere [nt u lol]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.