/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualikum wr wb

Ahmed.
04-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Hi peeps :D

InshAllah I will be trying to contribute a little to these forums and hope to get to know you all.

Salaam and blessings

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
04-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Correction
SUP peeps :D

InshAllah I will be trying to contribute a ALOT to these forums and hope to get to know you all.

Salaam and blessings
am just messin.
Assalamu Aleykum bro welcome to the forum, im sure u will like it.
looks like u already have with ur four posts...(gonna be five in a sec.)

Cabdullahi
04-18-2008, 05:05 PM
salam bro
welcome

Ahmed.
04-18-2008, 05:14 PM
JazakAllah bro truemuslim for your warm wellcome; I'm sure i'll enjoy it here as there is a lot of learned Muslims I can learn from [your one of them :)]. and ofcourse i'll 'steam in' where possible against those who think they can refute islam :D

Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
04-18-2008, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhai
JazakAllah bro truemuslim for your warm wellcome; I'm sure i'll enjoy it here as there is a lot of learned Muslims I can learn from [your one of them :)]. and ofcourse i'll 'steam in' where possible against those who think they can refute islam :D

Salaam
*ahem*
thank u. not to mention im on ummah.com. with the name truemuslima ... hehe just randomly saying... :laugh: (<<thats laughin not crying)
Jazakallah khair
We're looking foward to seeing more posts by u inshallah.
Ur posts are quick and short but meaninful
:w:

Ahmed.
04-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Walaykum Asalam wr wb brother Ahmed, keep up the good dawah work bro :thumbs_up :)

Abdul-Raouf
04-20-2008, 02:02 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu

Souljette
04-20-2008, 02:24 PM
:sl: welcome to the forum may you benefit from this forum as we benefit form you inshallah

------
04-25-2008, 12:43 PM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask!

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

Ahmed.
04-27-2008, 05:28 PM
JazakAllah khairan all for your warm wellcome :statisfie; I really feel at home now and dont ever want to leave :D

This site is a treasure trove of knowledge; thanks to all you bro's and sis' being here :thumbs_up :)

Salamualikum wr wb :)

Sanobar
04-28-2008, 12:39 PM
:sl:
welcome to the forums... have fun..a nd enjoy ur stay!
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.