/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Khalid Yasin - From the Root to the Fruit

Abu Rago
04-19-2008, 01:21 AM
From the Root to the Fruit

By Khalid Yasin. A lecture in which Shaykh Khalid Yasin focuses primarily on the youth, taking them back to the heart of Islam - believing in the oneness of God and fearing Him wherever they may be. Khalid Yasin also advises the youth on ways to improve themselves and possibly become the defenders of Islam. The lecture also includes a short talk from World Champion Boxer Hajj Nasim Hamed.

Download

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
04-19-2008, 01:29 AM
Mashallah!!! Jazakallah Khair! i've been looking for his lectures online for a looong time
u usually have to buy them

Thnks

jzcasejz
04-19-2008, 02:44 AM
One of my favouring eemaan-boosting lectures. And ermm, it's worth it to mention here that the file is 1.4GB, so it might take a bit to download, but well worth it though. :)

YusufNoor
04-19-2008, 03:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
Mashallah!!! Jazakallah Khair! i've been looking for his lectures online for a looong time
u usually have to buy them

Thnks
:sl:

Masha Allah, the vid is a great naseehah!

Brother Khalid has the Gambia store on Rainier in Seattle stock his stuff pretty cheap, $10 for originals is a good price! unfortunately most of the "Muslim" stores carry pirated copies of dvds and sell the for the same thing...

btw, Brother Khalid should be visiting in a month or so...

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
04-19-2008, 03:48 AM
btw, Brother Khalid should be visiting in a month or so...
he's comin to seattle? coool :D

YusufNoor
04-19-2008, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
he's comin to seattle? coool :D
:sl:

he's travelling with Shaykh Ahmed M. Awwal who's currently based out of Seattle. Brother Awwal was a student of Ahmed Deedat and studies and teaches comparative relgion & Dawah in conjunction with a friend of mine, Shaykh Abu Bakr Yarrow, who teaches the Islamic portion of the course.

they have convention in Atlanta, where Brother Ahmed is originally from, with Yusuf Estes this month.

i'm hoping that Brother Estes can school them on Christianity some, because for Dawah, Brother Khalid and Brother Ahmed can be a POWERFUL FORCE for teaching and reaching folks about Islam, In Sha'a Aala of course!

i hear that the Ummah in Portland has been trying to convince Brother Ahmed to relocate to Portland!

:w:

Dr.Trax
04-19-2008, 08:28 PM
The Link doesn't work!
Please give another,......

wasalam!

Na7lah
04-19-2008, 08:35 PM
i hear that the Ummah in Portland has been trying to convince Brother Ahmed to relocate to Portland!
that would be cool if he did :D

Abu Rago
04-19-2008, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dr.Trax
The Link doesn't work!
Please give another,......

wasalam!
Its because the bandwidth limit for today has exceeded. Try it tomorrow.

Wasallam.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-19-2008, 08:37 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

The link download doesn't work right :?

Dr.Trax
04-19-2008, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Rago
Its because the bandwidth limit for today has exceeded. Try it tomorrow.

Wasallam.
Thank you brother....

Dr.Trax
04-19-2008, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

The link download doesn't work right :?
Looool sister,yes it doesn't work!:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.