/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to ward of evil

laadlibethi
04-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Salaam brothers and sisters,

I have been reading the threads and posts for quite a while and found them very interesting.

I need some advice and was wondering if there was somebody out there who could help me. I have recently just returned from Pakistan. Whilst there for no reason at all a relative phook na me (blowed on me). When I opened my handbag he blowed into my handbag. This person in question believes a lot in peers.

I thought nothing of it, but since being back for the last 2 weeks I have been having a lot of bad luck. I read 5 times namaaz a day and have never had this happen to me. Since then I have got rid of the handbag.

I do read the 4 kul but can somebody tell me what surah I need to read to protect myself from evil spirits or jinns.

Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
04-19-2008, 04:44 PM
You should not fear the Jinn. Allah says: “It is only the Satan that suggested to you the fear of his votaries: be ye not afraid of them, but fear me if ye have faith” [Sûrah Âl-`Imrân: 175]

In order to get rid of your fear of the Jinn, I advise you to employ the following procedures:

1. Seek help from Allah and frequently seek refuge with him from Satan and his helpers from among the Jinn.

2. Be steadfast in praying on time.

3. Always read the prescribed remembrances of the morning and the evening, the remembrance before sleeping, and the other well-known remembrances.

4. Read or at lest listen to Sûrah al-Baqarah in full at least once every three days.

5. Read Âyah al-Kursî daily and particularly before going to bed. This is sure protection from the Jinn.

6. You have to abide strictly by Islamic teachings by doing what is permitted and avoiding what is sinful.

7. Offer sincere supplications to Allah to remove from you such unfounded fears and to protect you from evil and provide you with all manner of good.

And Allah knows best.

http://islamtoday.com/show_detail_se...main_cat_id=18

More - Jinn & Magic:
http://islamtoday.com/show_quest_sec...&sub_cat_id=96

- Extracts From bro Qatada's thread

Welcome to the forum.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-19-2008, 08:17 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum, Sister in Islam. May you will have a benefical staying, Insha'Allah!

We ask Allah to cure you and protect you from all misfortunes.

You should protect himself by means of saying the Athkaar (supplications and the legislated mention of Allah) and maintaining a state of purity (by performing ablution) as much as possible. He should recite the chapters of Al-'Ikhlaas, Al-Falaq and An-Naas (chapters 112, 113 and 114 of the Quran), while supplicating Allah much to protect you, Insha'Allah.

And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good - then He is over all things competent. [Quran 6:17]

Sister Fatima

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.