/* */

PDA

View Full Version : PM Issue!!

Khayal
04-21-2008, 04:48 AM
:sl:

I just noticed, when I sent a PM to a member, for some reason it sent the same one 4 times.:skeleton:

Whats wrong??

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Admin
04-21-2008, 08:43 AM
Your hand must be shaking then, and you clicked the submit button multiple times. First 3 times it was just ":sl:". :hmm:

Khayal
04-21-2008, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Admin
Your hand must be shaking then, and you clicked the submit button multiple times. First 3 times it was just ":sl:". :hmm:
Astaghfirullah, they were not your hands.^o)

Snowflake
04-21-2008, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal

I just noticed, when I sent a PM to a member, for some reason it sent the same one 4 times.:skeleton:

Whats wrong??

I noticed that when I sent a PM to you, I got the message that you do not accept PMs

dil toot geya imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
04-21-2008, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
I noticed that when I sent a PM to you, I got the message that you do not accept PMs

dil toot geya imsad

Aray, aray dil na tore'ay.... ham abhi ON keay detay hein..:thumbs_up

ham most of the time PM disable rahktay hein..:D

So you can try it now..:thumbs_up

Snowflake
04-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Ye keya baat hui? imsad

khud dawat de ke, phir ghar ko taala laga diya. Dil karta hai naraz ho jaun *sniffs* :unhappy::'(

lol acha maaf kiya :D

is your Pm problem resolved now?

Muslim Woman
04-21-2008, 04:51 PM

Whats wrong??

sis , may be u pressed hard on the mouse ??
anyway it's better to send pm more than once rather than can't send them at all lol :p

Khayal
04-21-2008, 04:55 PM
:skeleton:
Ye keya baat hui? imsad

khud dawat de ke, phir ghar ko taala laga diya. Dil karta hai naraz ho jaun *sniffs* :unhappy::'(

lol acha maaf kiya :D

is your Pm problem resolved now?

Wo kia hai k ham apna PM off hee rakhtay hein..:D aap say baat kertay waqt ON kia tha...:)

I don't know, chk kerti hun...

Woodrow
04-21-2008, 05:08 PM

I sometimes have spasms in my hand and if I have one when I am sending a PM, more than one gets sent. The multiple PMs come from tapping the mouse button more than once.

Khayal
04-21-2008, 05:10 PM

Ooh ok, thanks!

Snowflake
04-21-2008, 11:14 PM
:skeleton:

Wo kia hai k ham apna PM off hee rakhtay hein..:D aap say baat kertay waqt ON kia tha...:)

I don't know, chk kerti hun...

sis aap ke hath bhi kaampte hain? imsad lololol

btw, sorry I went offline soon after replying to you here. I've just read your pm but I guess it's too late, the doors are shut once again lolol. I can't rep you either. We'll just have to exchange hotmail ids :D

ab to sharam aane laggi hai khikhikhikhi

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-21-2008, 11:27 PM
My PM must be having problems aswell because im just not recieving any.

Snowflake
04-21-2008, 11:41 PM
^lol bro, maybe cuz no one's pmed you

Br. Woodrow: I sometimes have spasms in my hand and if I have one when I am sending a PM, more than one gets sent. The multiple PMs come from tapping the mouse button more than once.
SubhanAllah bro, may Allah heal you, ameen. Please hold your hot drinks carefully inshaAllah :(

Khayal
04-22-2008, 01:24 AM
sis aap ke hath bhi kaampte hain? imsad lololol

btw, sorry I went offline soon after replying to you here. I've just read your pm but I guess it's too late, the doors are shut once again lolol. I can't rep you either. We'll just have to exchange hotmail ids :D

ab to sharam aane laggi hai khikhikhikhi
[pie] lololol ...[/pie]

'Abd-al Latif
04-22-2008, 01:38 AM

looooolllll...hilarious!

sorry ignore me.

w/salam

Khayal
04-22-2008, 01:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnMuhammad

looooolllll...hilarious!

sorry ignore me.

w/salam

.:skeleton: lol

no problem!

Khayal
04-22-2008, 01:48 AM

:threadclo

'Abd-al Latif
04-22-2008, 01:51 AM

:threadclo

:thumbs_up

:haha:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.