/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dalia26 converts!! TAKBIR!!!!!!!

------
04-21-2008, 12:46 PM
:salamext:

Ok brothers and sisters....deep breath....another sister is going to enter Islaam any moment now!!!

She will repeat after me inshaaAllaah!

Ash hadu Allaah ilaaha illalla wa ashadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa Rasooluh

I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and i also bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger and slave of Allaah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dalia26
04-21-2008, 12:49 PM

I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and i also bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger and slave of Allaah

:statisfie

------
04-21-2008, 12:50 PM
:salamext:

TAKBIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

OMG SISTER I'm so happy for you!!!!! All your sins are now erased and you're like a new born baby!!!!!! :'( Subhaan Allaah!!!!!!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-21-2008, 12:53 PM
ALLAHU AKBARRR :D !!!!

~2~

*~ Islam ~*

Never hesitate to ask us questions sis (cause now your a sister of mine in islaam). We'll answer to the best of our abilities !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
04-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh

Peace blessings and mercy of Allah upon you !

Sister i just want to say that it may be hard, the devil will come and whisper much and try to make you have doubt. But if you just ask us questions, if you just search you will find that islaam is the most sensical and beautiful in its clarity.

I hope you live happily with your newly found emaan (faith) :)

And i hope you have the greatest akhirah in jannah (hereafter in heaven).

Alhamdulillaah !!! (praise be to Allaah)!

'Abd-al Latif
04-21-2008, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dalia26

asalamu 'alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

masha'Allah, welcome to the biggest family in the world! the ummah of Muhammad (saw).

masha'Allah Allahu akbar its always great to know you have a new brother/sister!!

Snowflake
04-21-2008, 01:00 PM
ALLAHU AKBAR! :'( <happy tears lol

Welcome to the beautiful deen of Allah sis. May Allah swt continue to shower His blessings on you and keep you rightly guided. Ameen ((((hugz)))) :D

Abdul-Raouf
04-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Wa alaikkum salaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu

I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and i also bear witness that
Muhammad is the messenger and slave of Allaah

ALHAMDULILLAH!

“And strive for Allah as is the true striving for Him.
He has chosen you and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship.” ~Al-Hajj 22:78

ALHAMDULILLAH!

Welcome to the Ummah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad(SAS)

&

YusufNoor
04-21-2008, 01:08 PM
As Salaamu Alaykkum wa Rahmathullahi wa Barakathuhu,

welcome to the straight path, Sister!

and Allahu Akbar!

:w:

- Qatada -
04-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Asalaam alaikum (peace be upon you) sister Dalia. :)

Congratulations, may Allah accept any good that you do and give you a life of ease in this life, and the one to come, amen.

If you ever need any help on anything, please don't hesitate to ask the believers. We will attempt our best to help you.. insha Allah (God willing.)

Peace.

IB-Staff
04-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Alhamdulillah! :)

May Allah swt make it easy for you and keep you steadfast on his deen. Ameen.

crayon
04-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Aw mashallah, congrats dear sister!:statisfie:thumbs_up

Umar001
04-21-2008, 01:14 PM
AMeen to all the du'as may Allah make things easy for you sister.

piXie
04-21-2008, 01:18 PM
:sl:

Mabrook sis Dalia, masha'Allaah! Aameen to all the du'aas :)

Pk_#2
04-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Congrutsssssssssss

Welcome to Islam sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Brace yourself you have joined a mahaaaaaaaaasive family!

SubhanAllah!!!!!!!!

Takbir!

Ameen to all the du'as, am sooooooooo HAPPY for you!

*cries* Tears of joy!#

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Ali.
04-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Masha'Allah, congratulations sis.

Just out of curiosity, you converted to Islam from...?

Al-Zaara
04-21-2008, 03:09 PM
MashaAllah!!! Congratulations for your revertion sis, may Allah subhana wa ta'ala make it easy for you! Amiin to all the duas!

Woodrow
04-21-2008, 03:22 PM

Mashallah, My wife Aabida Marie and myself Welcome you home to Islam.

Method
04-21-2008, 03:52 PM

Allahu-akbar!

Mashallah, congratulations sister. You don't know how lucky you are, I can say this for probably everyone here that they'd absolutely love to be in the position in which you are right now - sinless (all your previous sins have been forgiven) just like a new born baby who enters this world with no sins. Subhanallah!

If you have any (i mean any) questions don't hesitate to ask, we will try to answer to the best of our abilities.

Conditions of the Shahadah (Overview)

Code:
Someone asked Wahb ibn Munnabih (d. 110), ’Is not laa ilaaha illa Allah the key to Jannah?’ He replied, ‘Yes, but every key has ridges, so if y ou come with the key that has the right ridges, the door will be opened for you, otherwise not.’

Hasan al-Basree said whoever says the kalimah and fulfills its conditions will enter Jannah.

1. Knowledge (‘ilm, not jahl)

“So know that there is no god worthy of worship but Allah.” (Muhammad, 47:19)

“Whoever dies knowing that there is no one worthy of worship except Allah shall enter Paradise.” (Muslim)

So if someone repeats the kalimah without knowledge of it, it does not bring any benefit. One must have knowledge of it.

2. Certainty (yaqeen, not shaqq)

“The (true) believers are those only who believe in Allah and His messenger and afterward doubt not (in their Eemaan)” (Al-Hujuraat, 49:15)

“No one meets Allah with the testimony that there is none worthy of worship but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, and he has no doubt about that statement, except that he will enter Paradise.” (Muslim)

3. Acceptance (qabool, not rejection or arrogance).

“For when it was said to them, ‘There is no god save Allah’, they rejected.” (As-Saaffaat, 37:35)

“Do you believe in part of the book and reject part of it?” (Al-Baqarah, 2:85)

Some people like Iblees know the shahadah is true, but have not accepted it.

4. Submission (inqiyaad, not leaving it and not acting upon it).

The acceptance is in the heart, and submission is with the body.

“Turn to Him repentant, and surrender to Him.” (Az-Zumar, 39:54)

5. Truthfulness (sidq, not lying).

“And there are some people who say: We believe in Allah and the Last Day when they believe not. They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, and they deceive none but themselves; only they perceive it not.” (Al-Baqarah, 2:8-9)

“No one bears testimony to there being no one worthy of worship but Allah, truthfully from his heart, except that Allah makes the Hellfire forbidden for him.”

6. Sincerity – ikhlaas and without nifaaq or shirk.

“Worship Allah, making religion pure for him.” (Az-Zumar, 39:2)

Abu Hurairah (ra) narrated, “I asked the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: Messenger of Allah! Who will be most fortunate to enjoy your shafaa’ah (intercession) on the Day of Resurrection? The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: I was certain that no one else would ask me about this other than you, because I have noticed your keenness for hadeeth. The most fortunate of men who will enjoy my shafaa’ah on the Day of Resurrection is the one who says: (La Ilaaha Illa Allah) ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah’, sincerely from his heart.” (Related by Al-Bukhari)

You should be truthful to yourself, and then have sincerity to Allah.

7. Loving it and its people, and hating those who oppose it (vs. hating its people).

“You wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day and yet they love those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they be their fathers, or their sons, or their brethren, or their kindred. These are they in whose hearts Allah has inscribed true faith and whom He has strengthened with inspiration from Himself. And He will admit them into Gardens through which streams flow. Therein they will abide; Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Him. They are Allah’s party. Surely, it is Allah’s party who are the successful.” (Al-Mujaadilah, 58:22)
My Allah (swt) guide us to the straight path. The path of those whom you have blessed, not of those who have deserved anger, nor of those who stray.

Ameen.

Dalia26
04-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Thank u AhLÄÄM for this thread :)

I was born as catholic ;)

Years ago i visited Kuwait 2 times and met few good ppl there. They told me about Allah :)

Thanks to everyone for nice words :)

SATalha
04-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Ameen, Mashallah Sister welcome to back to Islam. My prayer wil be with you tonight.:thumbs_up

Ali.
04-21-2008, 04:45 PM
I was born as catholic ;)
Masha'Allah :).

As people have already stated, please don't hesitate to ask even the simplest questions.

Muslim Woman
04-21-2008, 04:59 PM

Alhamdulillah.

sis ,not only ur past sins are forgiven , they turned in to good deeds.

Allahu Akbar.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-21-2008, 05:10 PM
theres someone else i know right now who was born catholic and is doing soul searching, any advice to the person dalia? :)

jzcasejz
04-21-2008, 05:12 PM
MashaAllaah, excellent news! May Allaah (SWT) keep you firm in your path, aameen! :)

Khayal
04-21-2008, 05:23 PM

MashaAllaah & Congratulations!!

May Allaah SWT make it easy for you and keep you steadfast on Islam.

InshaAllaah & Aameen.

:w:

Muhammad
04-21-2008, 05:31 PM

Congratulations sister. All praise belongs to Allaah, Exalted be He, for having guided you to the truth.

May He keep you firm and steadfast and may He increase you in knowledge and understanding of this noble religion, Aameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.