Salaams

Timetable

Confirmed Programme information I have at the moment is:

Friday 25/04/08 Jumuah in Bolton Zakariya Masjid
Friday 25/04/08 Evening after Maghrib Leicester Masjid Umar
Saturday 26/04/08 After Zuhur in Birmingham
Saturday 26/04/08 Evening after Maghrib Burnley Saturday Jamia Masjid ,
Updated information Thursday 24th April 2008

Saturday 26/04/08 Evening after Maghrib (to be confirmed)
Sunday 27/04/08 Afternoon Ladies ONLY Tauheedul Islam, Bicknell St Blackburn 2.30pm
Sunday 27/04/08 Evening after Asar Masjid E Sajideen, Blackburn

If anyone finds out any new information post it here and i will update the post, jazakallah

Unconfirmed information - friday 2nd may - at masjid e quba in stamford hill for jummah bayaan also inshallah likely talk in the evening.

Milham Mosque
Mufti Saab is here from Zimbabe and is visting mosques in the locality to propogate the message of Deen. Alhamdulilah I went to his bayaan last night at Milham mosque, Blackburn. Firstly mufti saab lead maghrib salaat followed by his talk and then isha salaat, when i first saw Mufti saab I was amazed by how much Noor he had eminanting from his face and mashallah how beautiful he looked because of it.

Mufti Saab's lecture is in ENGLISH and very simple for all to understand, his recitation of the quran is from another planet, just like the arabs mashallah!

I will upload the salaat and some part of the bayaan i managed to record, I will also try to summarise the bayaan in text for all to read in case they missed out.
Inshallah

About Mufti Saab (visit http://www.muftimenk.co.za for downloads)

Bismillah hir-Rahma nir-Raheem. In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful. All praises are due to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. Greetings and Salutations upon His beloved Prophet Muhammad (salallah hu alay hi wa salam).

Mufti Ismail Menk of Zimbabwe commenced hifz at the tender age of nine years and completed at the age of twelve. He studied Arabic, Urdu and the Hanafi Mazhab from a young age with his father Maulana Musa Menk who graduated in Mazahirul Uloom Shahjahanpur under Hazrat Shaikh Maulana Zakaria (Rahmatullahi Alaihi) in the late 1950’s. Having studied the Hanafi Mazhab he then went on to study at the Islamic University of Madinah where he completed a degree in Shariah on the four Mazhabs. Thereafter he joined the Iftah (Mufti) department of Darul Uloom Kantaria in Gujarat, India where he graduated under Mufti Ismail Barkodrah at the end of 1999.

Ever since he has been actively engaged in teaching, lecturing country wide, running of Islamic educational institutes for the under privileged as well as the orphans, construction of Masajid and Madaris, relief work and coordinated dawaah country wide.

Currently he is the Imaam of the largest Musjid in Harare.

May Allah reward Mufti Ismail Menk for his humble efforts towards the upliftment of the Deen of Almighty Allah Ameen.

If you have further information about where Mufti Saab will be visiting next please update this post, jazakallah

Lectures so far:
Friday 18/04/08 Blackburn, Milham Mosque ( bayaan after Maghrib Salaat)
Saturday 19/04/08 Blackburn, Jamia Mosque (sisters ONLY bayaan after Zohar 1.45)
Saturday 19/04/08 Blackburn, Jamia Mosque (bayaan after Asar 6.45)
Sunday 20/04/08 Blackburn, Jamia Mosque (sisters ONLY bayaan after Zohar 1.45)
Sunday 20/04/08 Jamia Masjid, Clarendon Street, Preston (bayaan after Asar 7.00pm)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bhatti00
04-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Saturday's visit will be at Jamia Mosque, Jamia Masjid Coventry Rd, Birmingham
insh'allah

bhatti00
04-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Updated information Thursday 24th April 2008

Saturday 26/04/08 Evening after Maghrib Jamia Masjid 4 Brougham st, Burnley
Sunday 27/04/08 Afternoon Ladies ONLY Tauheedul Islam, Bicknell St Blackburn 2.30pm
Sunday 27/04/08 Evening after Asar Masjid E Sajideen, Blackburn

bhatti00
04-26-2008, 10:27 AM
insh'allah
Saturday 26/04/08 Evening after Maghrib Jamia Masjid 4 Brougham st, Burnley

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
YusufNoor
04-27-2008, 11:43 PM
:sl:

can someone post a pic of mufti menk?

and why do call him mufti saab?????

:w:

bhatti00
04-28-2008, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

can someone post a pic of mufti menk?

and why do call him mufti saab?????

There arent any pics available as far as I know, you should try to go see Mufti in person, his talks are very inspirational.

As for calling his Mufti Saab, the word saab is punjabi used term for sahib, it is a way of addressing Ulama with respect.

Salaams

YusufNoor
04-29-2008, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bhatti00
There arent any pics available as far as I know,

you have a camera in your cell phone? :D

you should try to go see Mufti in person, his talks are very inspirational.

As for calling his Mufti Saab, the word saab is punjabi used term for sahib, it is a way of addressing Ulama with respect.

Salaams

his talks are very inspirational.
well let's see, i have a copy of ALL of his post Taraheeh lectures plus the South Africa tour and the Social Conduct of a Muslim plus all the Simtech stuff that's on mp3 inlcuding Taraweeh!

i'm a wee bit of a fan! :)

i'm revert of 2 years and i've been listening to Mufti Menk since just after my 1st Ramadhan [after, cuz all my stuff got held up in customs]; you MIGHT get more facts somewhere, but i have NEVER heard ANYONE at ANY PLACE or ANYTIME as inspirational as Mufti Menk! his Reasons of Revelation should be required listening for EVERYONE!

one time some brothers were argueing over what to watch or listen to, so i pulled the Reasons of Revelations out and settled to by telling to just start with cd #1. it was a bunch of Somalian brothers and one of them was sleeping, he woke up, then sat up and made us listen to 3 cd's in a row. he's a Hafiz and he declared after listening that he just learned more about the Qur'an in 3 hours than he had learned in his whole life!

one of the Shaykhs that i talk with all the time never learned my last name, he told me "I just call you Yusuf Menk anyway!"

you should try to go see Mufti in person
can you convince him to come to Seattle? :thumbs_up

actually, my wife and i would like to make Hijra soon and after that, In Sha'a Allah i will travel to see the Mufti!

May Allah, Subhannahu Wa Ta'Aala continue to reward and inspire Mufti Menk!

bhatti00
04-29-2008, 06:35 PM
http://the-deen.co.uk/blog/?tag=mufti-ismail-musa-menk

here you can listen to recent recordings of Mufti

bhatti00
04-29-2008, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

well let's see, i have a copy of ALL of his post Taraheeh lectures plus the South Africa tour and the Social Conduct of a Muslim plus all the Simtech stuff that's on mp3 inlcuding Taraweeh!

i'm a wee bit of a fan! :)

i'm revert of 2 years and i've been listening to Mufti Menk since just after my 1st Ramadhan [after, cuz all my stuff got held up in customs]; you MIGHT get more facts somewhere, but i have NEVER heard ANYONE at ANY PLACE or ANYTIME as inspirational as Mufti Menk! his Reasons of Revelation should be required listening for EVERYONE!

one time some brothers were argueing over what to watch or listen to, so i pulled the Reasons of Revelations out and settled to by telling to just start with cd #1. it was a bunch of Somalian brothers and one of them was sleeping, he woke up, then sat up and made us listen to 3 cd's in a row. he's a Hafiz and he declared after listening that he just learned more about the Qur'an in 3 hours than he had learned in his whole life!

one of the Shaykhs that i talk with all the time never learned my last name, he told me "I just call you Yusuf Menk anyway!"

can you convince him to come to Seattle? :thumbs_up

actually, my wife and i would like to make Hijra soon and after that, In Sha'a Allah i will travel to see the Mufti!

May Allah, Subhannahu Wa Ta'Aala continue to reward and inspire Mufti Menk!

Assalaamu alaykum,

download recent talks from:

http://qashif.googlepages.com/

aadil77
04-29-2008, 10:26 PM
man I missed this, masjid umar is like 5 mins away

bhatti00
04-30-2008, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
man I missed this, masjid umar is like 5 mins away
i think the guy from edars.com has recorded this talk, as he has uploaded it to the website
http://www.edars.com/

also download other recent talks from qashif.googlepages.com

Mufti Sahib will be at
Masjid Quba, Cazenove Rd, Stamford Hill, London. Jumma 1.15pm. Fri 2nd May 2008

bhatti00
05-01-2008, 10:14 PM
http://the-deen.co.uk/muftimenk/

for recent lectures

YusufNoor
09-16-2008, 12:01 AM

if anyone wants to listen to Mufti Menk recite Taraweeh and make his post-Taraweeh lecture, you can listen to it live from Port Elizabeth here:

http://www.ifmlive.co.za/

Re.TiReD
09-16-2008, 01:55 PM
:salamext:

JazakAllah khayr akhee.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.