/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabia

kirk
04-22-2008, 03:12 AM
Saudi Arabia is home to the 2 holiest mosques in Islam. In the West, Saudi’s opinion on things Islam is held in the same high esteem as the Pope’s opinion on things Christian.

To the West, Saudi Arabia is representative of all things Muslim

What are Muslim’s views on Saudi Arabia?

-

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
04-22-2008, 05:55 AM
Saudi Arabia is just a country... the Saudi King is not considered as the leader of Muslims....

Al-Zaara
04-22-2008, 06:07 AM
In Finland at least most don't care much about what the Pope says. I guess it's 'cause the Pope is Catholic, not Evangelic-Luther.

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Saudi Arabia is just a country...
Exactly.

the Saudi King is not considered as the leader of Muslims....
Thank goodness no.

snakelegs
04-22-2008, 06:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kirk
Saudi Arabia is home to the 2 holiest mosques in Islam. In the West, Saudi’s opinion on things Islam is held in the same high esteem as the Pope’s opinion on things Christian.

To the West, Saudi Arabia is representative of all things Muslim

What are Muslim’s views on Saudi Arabia?

-
this is a mistake on the part of those in the west who think like this.
islam has no central authority figure who speaks on behalf of all muslims.
as for KSA (kingdom of saudi arabia) i think even the very concept of king is against islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yigiter187
04-22-2008, 09:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
this is a mistake on the part of those in the west who think like this.
islam has no central authority figure who speaks on behalf of all muslims.
as for KSA (kingdom of saudi arabia) i think even the very concept of king is against islam.
you are truly right...
king of arabia
husnu mubarak,kaddafi,saddam, etc....they all damage islam ı think..

- Qatada -
04-22-2008, 10:24 AM
:salamext:

you might find benefit in this:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/politics/

barney
04-22-2008, 10:31 AM
The House of Saud are totally unpopular are they not? They supported the PLO to try and boost their popularity with an "Anti-Zion" stance. But theyre consisdered soft and kufferphiles.

From what I read, I get the impression that the people would love them to be overthrown in preference to a more islamic state leadership.

pauper
04-22-2008, 10:46 AM
So Would you Like Jihadi Takfeeris deviants ( may Allah Rid the ummah from them) To rule KSA A3uuthubillah ?

- Qatada -
04-22-2008, 10:49 AM
:salamext:

can some mod close the thread soon if they see this. jazak Allah.

i can figure which road this threads goin now..

S_87
04-22-2008, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
The House of Saud are totally unpopular are they not? They supported the PLO to try and boost their popularity with an "Anti-Zion" stance. But theyre consisdered soft and kufferphiles.

From what I read, I get the impression that the people would love them to be overthrown in preference to a more islamic state leadership.
some people do want them to be overthrown, that is true. then they think that the perfect islamic state can be made. a lot of these people even come from the west (what a surprise they have no problem living in the west) and do not follow the islam that they want in state. and yes i have seen and heard and talked to such people who think that the ideal muslim leader would be usama bin laden and the cilaphate should be up asap and all these scholars are hipocrites (you get the picture) but when it comes to practising what they preach and teaching others to do so?
yes the al saud family does have major problems but its easy to critisize and only see these major problems and think that the easiest thing would be to overthrow them by blowing up a load of innocent people, or taking over Masjid ul Haram and killing a load of people or something along those lines.
and then what...?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.