/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you pray if you're crippled?

Fishermans_eye
04-22-2008, 06:57 PM
If you can't move at all, but blinking your eyes. How do you pray?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-25-2008, 01:04 AM
*BUMP*

I think you can by whatever way ur able to right?
I wanna know too InshaAllah.

*Hana*
04-25-2008, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
*BUMP*

I think you can by whatever way ur able to right?
I wanna know too InshaAllah.
Yup, I think you're right. It's like the elderly being able to pray sitting in a chair. You pray the best way you are able.

Hana

YusufNoor
04-25-2008, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishermans_eye
If you can't move at all, but blinking your eyes. How do you pray?
:sl:

have someone face you towards Makkah, and move your eyes up and down to signify the movements if you can.

stand, if you can't stand, sit; if you can't sit lay down; you do as much as you can....

that's NOT a fatwah, just what i've been told...

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Andaraawus
04-25-2008, 01:16 AM
Salam, if we think about it... with Ihsan
Its not the limbs that count, anybody can do Salah with automatic pilot without Ihsan. However without body movements, there is only one option of praying left ... thats with all the heart and concentration.
hope that helps and Allah knows best.

Malaikah
04-25-2008, 01:51 AM
:sl:

What is learned is more or less what YusufNoor mentioned.

snakelegs
04-25-2008, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Andaraawus
Salam, if we think about it... with Ihsan
Its not the limbs that count, anybody can do Salah with automatic pilot without Ihsan. However without body movements, there is only one option of praying left ... thats with all the heart and concentration.
hope that helps and Allah knows best.
well said!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.