/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaeda accuses Iran of 9/11 lie

Fishermans_eye
04-23-2008, 12:51 AM
Al-Qaeda accuses Iran of 9/11 lie

Al-Qaeda's deputy leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has blamed Iran for spreading the theory that Israel was behind the 11 September 2001 attacks.

In an audio tape posted on the internet, Zawahiri insisted al-Qaeda had carried out the attacks on the US.

He accused Iran, and its Hezbollah allies, of trying to discredit Osama Bin Laden's network.

Correspondents say the comments underline al-Qaeda's increasing public hostility towards Iran.

In a two-hour audiotape posted on an Islamist website, Osama Bin Laden's chief deputy responded to questions posted by al-Qaeda sympathisers.

In response to a question about persistent rumours in the Middle East that Israel was involved in the 9/11 attacks, Zawahiri said the rumour had begun on the Hezbollah television station, Al-Manar.

"The purpose of this lie is clear - [to suggest] that there are no heroes among the Sunnis who can hurt America as no-one else did in history, he said.

"Iranian media snapped up this lie and repeated it."

Sunni fears

Zawahiri went on to criticise Iran for co-operating with the US in its 2001 invasion of Afghanistan, that helped to oust the Taleban.

"Iran's aim here is also clear - to cover up its involvement with America in invading the homes of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq," he said.

This is the second verbal attack on Iran, a predominantly Shia Muslim country.

Earlier this month, in an audiotape marking the fifth anniversary of the fall of Iraq's leader Saddam Hussein, the al-Qaeda deputy accused Iran of planning to annexe southern Iraq and the eastern part of the Arabian peninsula.

BBC security correspondent Rob Watson says such messages appear designed to play on Sunni fears throughout the region of growing Iranian influence, and to present al-Qaeda as the best bulwark against Tehran.
Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/h...st/7361414.stm

Published: 2008/04/22 17:04:39 GMT

© BBC MMVIII

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Roasted Cashew
04-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Tell Al-Qaeda I didn't see any planes flying into the Pentagon. And also tell them that simply claiming it won't work. There are groups in Venezuela who claimed responsibility for 9/11 as well.

AvarAllahNoor
04-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Sikhs did it....

Fishermans_eye
04-23-2008, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hmmm5
Tell Al-Qaeda I didn't see any planes flying into the Pentagon. And also tell them that simply claiming it won't work. There are groups in Venezuela who claimed responsibility for 9/11 as well.
Al qaeda didn't claim it, they attacked Iran for saying that Sunnis can't o anything.

format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Sikhs did it....
Well you had to pay the price for it.:D I bet a lot of people took the turban of when entering the Gudwara?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
04-23-2008, 02:36 PM
thread re opened :D

try not to indulge into too much theoriess

snakelegs
04-24-2008, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishermans_eye
Al qaeda didn't claim it, they attacked Iran for saying that Sunnis can't o anything.

Well you had to pay the price for it.:D I bet a lot of people took the turban of when entering the Gudwara?
actually, at least one sikh was murdered here in the u.s.

Muslim Knight
04-24-2008, 02:37 AM
Sikhs did it....
No! The Zerg did it!

Roasted Cashew
04-24-2008, 03:23 AM
Sikhs did it....
I knew it! I knew it!:raging:

Fishermans_eye
04-24-2008, 03:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
actually, at least one sikh was murdered here in the u.s.
There where several incidents. They are the ones wearing the Turban like the Taliban what do you expect!

Roasted Cashew
04-24-2008, 03:59 AM
There where several incidents. They are the ones wearing the Turban like the Taliban what do you expect!
Dude, this is really sad. Poor Sikhs.

The_Prince
04-24-2008, 11:04 AM
zawahiri needs to seriously start taking his head out of his a$$ for a while and FOR ONCE say something with some basis and credibility.

seriously this guy sounds like an american stooge now, hes even bringing global warming up!!!!!!! global warming is a scam just to make more money for rich big corporations who are going to be slapping higher taxes on consumers. secondly scientists now say the earth is COOLING DOWN...............

then he goes on to attack iran 24-7, wow geeeeee what a coincidence when iran becomes americas number 1 enemy, al-qaeda suddenly and miracously start attacking Iran and repeat the same nonsensical propaganda that the Americans are saying, coincidence? you can decide.

zawahiri is a joke and i seriously hope no Muslim thinks hes a hero, hes a man of empty words and empty threats, i am a palestinian and i can confidently say on behalf of all palis that zawahiri is a joke to us. he just uses the name palestine to make a name for himself and gain support, ohhhhhhh we will liberate palestine and we will not stop till everh inch of land is returned back! oh really? then why havent you done JACK in palestine for 50 years? palestinians are liberating palestine, not this fake stooge hiding in a cave, when hamas took gaza he releases a video trying to join in on the success, and this loser had the audacity to attack hamas just a few weeks earlier.

infact IRAN has given more money and support to the palestinians than zawahiri and his al-qaeda have ever done! the only thing al-qaeda have given palestinians are some lunatic palestinians of a corrupt familly tribe who went and kidnapped an innocent english journalist! these guys are a serious joke!

this loser i remember he had the audacity to even make threats during the lebanon war, yet what did al-qaeda do????? NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG they didnt do anything for lebanon, this supposed great army of theyres was no where to be seen, rather it was hezbollah on the front lines, oh yeah and geeeeeeee wiz what a coincidence zawahiri doesnt like them neither.

zawahiri shouldnt push his luck with Iran, the Sunnis in iraq have already destroyed al-qaeda in iraq, and if Iran wanted to, they could easily send in some of their best elite trained agents to take out the last small pockets of al-qaeda in iraq that remain, so it would be best if he just kept his mouth shut, because hes doing worst for his men than good!

i mean zawahiri is an idiot, does he not see that his group has been destroyed in iraq because of their stupid tactics? yet he persists in continuing with it trying to start a war between the Sunnis and Shia.

and folks, as yourself, WHO WILL IT BENEFIT if there is a major war between the Sunnis and Shias in the mid-east? who stands to gain the most????? i dont have to tell you.

so really this guy is a STOOGE, he NEVER helps the Muslims, he attacks Muslim groups who are anti-Israel and anti-USA, on top of this he pushes the american agenda in the mid-east, and on top of this he wants a war between Muslims, so do you really believe he isnt a stooge?????????????????????? and to sum it up this piece of monkey cr@p sits happily in a cave calling for massive destruction and war which will leave millions of Muslims dead, seriously if any Muslim supports this then u need ur head checked, only when reality hits u and ur own familly start being killed then maybe u will be against this garbage.

Keltoi
04-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Zawahiri is a propogandist...that is his role. Either Bin Laden is too sick or too scared to make tapes, or Zawahiri is actually the leader at this point, who knows. I believe Zawahiri may be reacting to the Iranian influence among the Shia, but these divisions have existed long before Zawahiri came around. Perhaps he thinks Ahmanutjob is stealing some of his thunder.

------
04-24-2008, 12:07 PM
:salamext:

Live and let live lol meh :-\

Fishermans_eye
04-24-2008, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
zawahiri needs to seriously start taking his head out of his a$$ for a while and FOR ONCE say something with some basis and credibility.

seriously this guy sounds like an american stooge now, hes even bringing global warming up!!!!!!! global warming is a scam just to make more money for rich big corporations who are going to be slapping higher taxes on consumers. secondly scientists now say the earth is COOLING DOWN...............
I heard most scientists are against global warming. The only people I heard speaking against global warming are hippies and celebrities like Al Gore.:D

i mean zawahiri is an idiot, does he not see that his group has been destroyed in iraq because of their stupid tactics? yet he persists in continuing with it trying to start a war between the Sunnis and Shia.
Yeah, killing hundreds of women and children every day is not the best form of recruitment.

Loved your post b tw, you should post more it's very entertaining to read.:thumbs_up

The_Prince
04-24-2008, 03:23 PM
I heard most scientists are against global warming. The only people I heard speaking against global warming are hippies and celebrities like Al Gore.:D

Yeah, killing hundreds of women and children every day is not the best form of recruitment.

Loved your post b tw, you should post more it's very entertaining to read.:thumbs_up
yes global warming is another good way for globalization (however you spell it) and more ways to rip of the consumer. just look al gore, how much money he made from the documentary, its good business money now.

Fishman
04-25-2008, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
No! The Zerg did it!
:sl:
No! You're both wrong! the Vikings did it!
:w:

Ninth_Scribe
04-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Sikhs did it....
That was hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:

The Ninth Scribe

barney
04-25-2008, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
thread re opened :D

try not to indulge into too much theoriess
It was the Chucklebrothers! In allegiance with Lord Kitchener

Kitchener, after defeating "the Mahdi" at Omdurman in 1899, knew that the victory would go to Britains head, causing it to enter a period of stagnation, allowing the United States to become a world player. After World War Two, The Chucklebrothers, (aged only 3 years old) were trained by the spirit of Lord Kitcherer, (prove me wrong!) to allow Britain to reaffirm its rightful place as world dictatorship, under King William the fourth, (unless he gets IED's by the tallys).
Hence the Chucklebrothers, who's catchphrase "To-me- To you", echo's the tit for tat exchanges between israel and palastine.
The first letter of the Chucklebrothers is C which is the third letter of the english alphabet. If you times THREE by itself then you get NINE!

If you take three again and add eleven, THEN TAKE AWAY THREE!, You get ......

Hold on to your hats......

Twelve!!!!

Umm.. hang on...No.....Eleven!

What does that make?
9/11.

Shocked? I was.

Roasted Cashew
04-26-2008, 02:06 AM
^ Evading legitimate question about the official 9/11 story by resorting to third grade sarcasm and stupid story lines is not really impressive.

truemuslim
04-26-2008, 02:20 AM
I knew it! I knew it!:raging:
LOOL!

format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM
:salamext:

Live and let live lol meh :-\
:?
live and let live lol meh? does that mean live and let live laugh at u? :-[

format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
No! You're both wrong! the Vikings did it!
:w:
LOOOL!

P.S . WE ALL KNOW THE ZIONESTS DID IT!!

Ninth_Scribe
04-26-2008, 05:57 PM
^ Evading legitimate question about the official 9/11 story by resorting to third grade sarcasm and stupid story lines is not really impressive.
I thought it was awefully childish to to fight over who did it in the first place and the humorous tone you hear on this thread, is a direct result of that. I mean, heaven forbid anyone tries to steal Al Qaeda's big thunder boom, lol.

Ninth_Scribe
04-26-2008, 06:02 PM
Actually, a plane did hit the Pentagon... a portion that was under construction and there were no injuries. At least none that were reported.

barney
04-26-2008, 06:42 PM
De nile is not just a river in Egypt.

Fishermans_eye
04-26-2008, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
P.S . WE ALL KNOW THE ZIONESTS DID IT!!
It was brainwashed crazy people, that called themselves Muslims.

The Oklahoma bombing was made by someone who calls himself a Christian. He was a member of the Michigan Militia and all. He killed 800 people, but no one got angry towards Christianity and whites. Cause people don't hate white people.

Keltoi
04-26-2008, 10:13 PM

The Oklahoma bombing was made by someone who calls himself a Christian. He was a member of the Michigan Militia and all. He killed 800 people, but no one got angry towards Christianity and whites. Cause people don't hate white people.
Timothy McVeigh never stated he did what he did because he was Christian or because he was "defending" God. He stated clearly it was retaliation for the Waco incident.

What exactly does "people don't hate white people" even mean?

barney
04-26-2008, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Timothy McVeigh never stated he did what he did because he was Christian or because he was "defending" God. He stated clearly it was retaliation for the Waco incident.

Heh, I think you'll find a nice large selection of people who think of white people as a smelly, unclean, lecherous, immoral , drunkdard, scum class.

McVeigh, if he said "im doing this for God" enters the same class as the islamic facists.

The weird thing is, after he died, all the hundreds of bombs he set off?
It all stopped.

Fishermans_eye
04-26-2008, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi

Where did I claim that? But a Korean kid shoot people at Virginia Tech and people went cold against Asian looking people.

Roasted Cashew
04-27-2008, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
Actually, a plane did hit the Pentagon... a portion that was under construction and there were no injuries. At least none that were reported.
Where was the plane. I thought it vaporized into thin air; didn't it? And miraculously dead bodies didn't. Now, I know moderators don't like all this but pls guys; I just wanna let them debunk it for me. I usually fall in the category named "I don't know"!

Muslim Knight
04-27-2008, 05:50 AM
What appeared to be initially a serious thread has now turned into alternative official jokes thread.

truemuslim
04-27-2008, 04:31 PM

lol i kno soooo true. no materr wut the americans or any other person does they dont do nothin coz they so racists...
they=whoever we talkin bout.lol

What appeared to be initially a serious thread has now turned into alternative official jokes thread.
LOOOOL hehe!

barney
04-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Best way to deal with all this conspiracy stuff. Even Al Quada is getting annoyed at the wind being taken out of their sails. They went to all that effort and now people are trying to reassign credit for murdering thousands.
Poor lambs.

Thing is you know full well that in three weeks or so, there will be another thread or series of posts saying that Mossad or the Elders of Zion did it, and no amount of pointing people back to Al-quadas admission will sway them.
They obviously require Osama Bin Laden to come up to them personally wearing a T-Shirt with "YES I DID IT...GET OVER IT" and singing them a song of admission.
(Possibly wearing a Tutu as well)

Roasted Cashew
04-28-2008, 01:34 AM
^ Simply claiming you did something doesn't make it true that you did it. You need to back it up with evidence. 4 of the 19 Hijackers which allegedly were involved in 9/11 are still alive. Yet nothing has been done to make a new list.

barney
04-28-2008, 07:45 AM
Names and addresses please.

Roasted Cashew
04-28-2008, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Names and addresses please.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1559151.stm

Also: At Least 7 of the 9/11 Hijackers are Still Alive:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers.html

pauper
04-28-2008, 08:27 AM
AlCIAQAEDA

Is more like it .

barney
04-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Great, there were only twelve then, or 13 because one of the alive blokes had a stolen passport.

Its not as if its possible to 100% verify exactly how many there were. The whole area was turned to dust, CCTV cameras dont pick up everything, mistakes happen.

I Imagine that the CIA wanted to clean up some loose ends and so put a few extra names on the list of suspects. It's not very important.
The trail that leads from 9/11 is muslims flying the planes, stabbing the aircrew, finacing the mission and admitting to doing it. I think ive heard every conspiracy theory about 9/11 that could be cooked up apart from some great evidence that there were 14 swedes on that plane and the Swedes were taking revenge for the US having Disneyland whilst they have frozen mountains.

I suppose if you are faced with a painful truth, it's natural to look for any way out of accepting it. I understand that, but simply apply a tiny smidge of logic and the whole Elders of Zion thing just fizzles.

YusufNoor
04-28-2008, 12:41 PM
Great, there were only twelve then, or 13 because one of the alive blokes had a stolen passport.

Its not as if its possible to 100% verify exactly how many there were. The whole area was turned to dust, CCTV cameras dont pick up everything, mistakes happen.

I Imagine that the CIA wanted to clean up some loose ends and so put a few extra names on the list of suspects. It's not very important.
The trail that leads from 9/11 is muslims flying the planes, stabbing the aircrew, finacing the mission and admitting to doing it. I think ive heard every conspiracy theory about 9/11 that could be cooked up apart from some great evidence that there were 14 swedes on that plane and the Swedes were taking revenge for the US having Disneyland whilst they have frozen mountains.

I suppose if you are faced with a painful truth, it's natural to look for any way out of accepting it. I understand that, but simply apply a tiny smidge of logic and the whole Elders of Zion thing just fizzles.
Peace be upon those who follow the guidance,

don't believe everything that you see in the papers and on TV!

check these out:

here's the dvd 9/11 Mysteries Part 1: Demolitions start with this one Barney:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71955308136871

i just watched this vid yesterday, it covers somewhat different ground than the 1st dvd, it's called 9/11 In Plane Site The Directors Cut 72 minutes:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87651203625811

this is the one from the Ex LA cop, The Truth & Lies of 9/11:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...25979024486145

JFK II The Bush Connection:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...31689287456187

other 9/11 vids:

Painful Deceptions:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67662031629480

September 11 Evidence to the Contrary Redux 2006

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...13046180631815

wa Salaam,
Yusuf

Keltoi
04-28-2008, 02:54 PM
right...

barney
04-28-2008, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor
Peace be upon those who follow the guidance,

don't believe everything that you see in the papers and on TV!

check these out:

here's the dvd 9/11 Mysteries Part 1: Demolitions start with this one Barney:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71955308136871

i just watched this vid yesterday, it covers somewhat different ground than the 1st dvd, it's called 9/11 In Plane Site The Directors Cut 72 minutes:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87651203625811

this is the one from the Ex LA cop, The Truth & Lies of 9/11:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...25979024486145

JFK II The Bush Connection:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...31689287456187

other 9/11 vids:

Painful Deceptions:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67662031629480

September 11 Evidence to the Contrary Redux 2006

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...13046180631815

wa Salaam,
Yusuf
Seen most of those already. Thanks but i'll stay with reality.

Abdul Fattah
04-29-2008, 12:33 AM
LOL a conspiracy theory behind a conspiracy theory!!! You gotta give 'm points for originality ^_^

Anyway, I'm not in favor of any conspiracy theory. There are many unanswered questions, and many inconsistencies with the official report. But trying to come up with answers to those questions is futile, in the end we'll never know the truth of it (in this life).

MTAFFI
04-29-2008, 02:52 PM
http://www.debunking911.com/

here are answers to 90% of these myths

Al-qaeda admitted what they did, OBL admitted, now zawahiri, what more do you people want? Believe this garbage if you want, but based on the phone calls, and all the proof, all you can come up with are 50 different ways it could of happened and no real proof.. just sketchy, unreliable, conflicting trash with more holes in the story than a 100 year old piece of swiss cheese.. Why do Muslims care that Al-qaeda did this and not the US anyways? It is not as if they have been sanctioned by any top clerics or anyone of any real importance in the Muslim community.. In fact, it has been condemned by most, and the main perpetrator or "mastermind" if you will has been expelled from many muslim countries, he cant even show his face anymore..

AvarAllahNoor
05-01-2008, 11:46 AM
It is compulosry to wear the Turban in Sikhism, not sure with Islam. Although any educated person would know how to tell the two apart. Saying that, any attacks on Sikhs in USA (Been many) have worked in our favour. Sikhs are given more aknowledgement. Plus a more active role to demand a Sikh state via the usa and canada.

AvarAllahNoor
05-01-2008, 11:48 AM

Why would they do that? you think we fear a few reprisals for mistaken identity? we've suffered brutal torture for years (history/currently) it means so much more to us. If we lose our life, well it's the will of Allah. Sab Os Ke Hath Main!

Keltoi
05-01-2008, 01:19 PM
It isn't that difficult to distinquish a Sikh from a Taliban....I wouldn't think.

Ninth_Scribe
05-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Why would they do that? you think we fear a few reprisals for mistaken identity? we've suffered brutal torture for years (history/currently) it means so much more to us. If we lose our life, well it's the will of Allah. Sab Os Ke Hath Main!
I have to post this! I clipped it from a news article in February (I archive everything everyone says) because it made me think of you...

The Ninth Scribe

medlink student
05-01-2008, 10:08 PM
America did iit, many people agree on this, and their is lots of evidence

Keltoi
05-01-2008, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by o.elmais
:exhausted

barney
05-01-2008, 10:52 PM

Truely one of the deepest and thought provoking forum posts I have seen in years.
Full of convincing arguement, balanced judgement, reasoned positioning.
A finely crafted artwork in typeface.

Trumble
05-01-2008, 11:28 PM
And the vast majority don't agree including, oddly enough, both OBL and al-Zawahiri who seem to think they might have had something to do with it, and started throwing temper tantrums when Iran started suggesting otherwise.

Everybody loves a good conspiracy theory (except the moderators here! :D), but there comes a point when it just becomes totally irrational to cling to them... Princess Di's death is another recent example. But the simple truth is that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably IS a duck.

barney
05-01-2008, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
And the vast majority don't agree including, oddly enough, both OBL and al-Zawahiri who seem to think they might have had something to do with it, and started throwing temper tantrums when Iran started suggesting otherwise.

Everybody loves a good conspiracy theory (except the moderators here! :D), but there comes a point when it just becomes totally irrational to cling to them... Princess Di's death is another recent example. But the simple truth is that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably IS a duck.
What about a robot duck? Thats technically not a duck.
And Geese....they quack and walk and look a bit duck-like....or do they Honk? i dunno. Hmmmm

MTAFFI
05-02-2008, 02:40 PM
uhhh... prove it?

AvarAllahNoor
05-02-2008, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
I have to post this! I clipped it from a news article in February (I archive everything everyone says) because it made me think of you...

http://www.theninthscribe.net/images...kh-warrior.jpg

The Ninth Scribe
I'm no cowboy. But ya don't wanna mess, or I'll Laso ya. :D

MTAFFI
05-02-2008, 04:37 PM
all bark and no bite :scared: ;D

Ninth_Scribe
05-02-2008, 05:30 PM
You've gotta watch out for us Sicilians, lol. We're not an easy catch... unless we want to be caught :statisfie

I'm re-posting the pic in bitmap format because the jpg version distorted the image.

The Ninth Scribe

From the February 2008 news archive:

Mukafi7
05-02-2008, 06:39 PM
This is not so unreal. The Iraq/Iran war lasted for two decades, but let's not fool ourselves, this religious war is still ongoing.

Mukafi7
05-02-2008, 06:41 PM
That is certainly one of the possibilities. I have seen some analysis about these events and some evidence seems to indicate that your claim may be true. However, we always have to say ألله أعلم

Roasted Cashew
05-04-2008, 05:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
http://www.debunking911.com/

here are answers to 90% of these myths

Al-qaeda admitted what they did, OBL admitted, now zawahiri, what more do you people want? Believe this garbage if you want, but based on the phone calls, and all the proof, all you can come up with are 50 different ways it could of happened and no real proof.. just sketchy, unreliable, conflicting trash with more holes in the story than a 100 year old piece of swiss cheese.. Why do Muslims care that Al-qaeda did this and not the US anyways? It is not as if they have been sanctioned by any top clerics or anyone of any real importance in the Muslim community.. In fact, it has been condemned by most, and the main perpetrator or "mastermind" if you will has been expelled from many muslim countries, he cant even show his face anymore..
Debunking 9/11 Debunking
An Answer to Popular Mechanics and the Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory
By David Ray Griffin
http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-M.../dp/156656686X

It is not surprising, therefore, that the government and the corporately controlled media have shifted tactics. No longer ignoring the 9/11 truth movement, they have released a flurry of stories and reports aimed at debunking it.

In the present book, David Ray Griffin shows that these attempts can themselves be easily debunked. Besides demonstrating the pitiful failure of Debunking 9/11 Myths (published by Popular Mechanics and endorsed by Senator John McCain), Griffin riddles recent reports and stories put out by the US Department of State, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the New York Times , Vanity Fair , and Time magazine. He also responds to criticisms of these efforts by left-leaning and Christian publications—which one might have expected to be supportive.

Throughout these critiques, Griffin shows that the charge that is regularly leveled against critics of the official theory—that they employ irrational and unscientific methods to defend conclusions based on faith—actually applies more fully to those who defend the official theory.

This book, by debunking the most prevalent attempts to refute the evidence cited by the 9/11 truth movement, shows that this movement's central claim—that 9/11 was an inside job—remains the only explanation that fits the facts.

David Ray Griffin is professor of philosophy of religion and theology, emeritus, at Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University in Claremont, California, where he remains a co-director of the Center for Process Studies. His 30 books include The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 (2004), The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions (2005), and 9/11 and American Empire (2006, with Peter Dale Scott).

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/de9de.html

Roasted Cashew
05-04-2008, 05:49 AM
Truely one of the deepest and thought provoking forum posts I have seen in years.
Full of convincing arguement, balanced judgement, reasoned positioning.
A finely crafted artwork in typeface.

The ancient Greek philosopher Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous information in the first place. Not surprisingly, this type of teaching didn't sit well with the ruling elite of Greece. Many political leaders throughout history have always sought to mislead the thinking of the masses. Socrates was tried for "subversion" and for "corrupting the youth". He was then forced to take his own life by drinking poison. It's never easy being an independent thinker! Today, our ruling government/media complex doesn't kill people for pursuing the truth about the world (at least not yet!) They simply label them as "extremists" or "paranoid", destroying careers and reputations in the process. For many, that's a fate even worse than drinking poison hemlock!

Roasted Cashew
05-04-2008, 05:53 AM
What about a robot duck? Thats technically not a duck.
And Geese....they quack and walk and look a bit duck-like....or do they Honk? i dunno. Hmmmm
'All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.'
Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Roasted Cashew
05-04-2008, 05:54 AM
Why doesn't Al-Qaeda attack Israel. Did u ever wonder that?

Trumble
05-04-2008, 07:38 AM
Hardly necessary to 'wonder' about it. Al Qaeda is not a 'Palestinian Liberation' organization.

Roasted Cashew
05-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Hardly necessary to 'wonder' about it. Al Qaeda is not a 'Palestinian Liberation' organization.
And Hezbollah is PLO? If 9/11 Commission is to go by; a Saudi Arabian caveman and his band of half-trained, nerdy Arab flight school attendees identified with the Palestinian conflict.

Trumble
05-04-2008, 07:55 AM
And Hezbollah is PLO?
Sorry if I was unclear. I did not mean part of the 'Palestinian Liberation Organization' (note where I placed the inverted commas), but an organization whose raison d'etre is the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. I would agree that isn't why Hezbollah was founded, but I suggest involvement in that conflict is their primary objective at the present time.

Ninth_Scribe
05-04-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm speculating here, but I suspect they knew they would face opposition from other "Arab" countries who had already decided to accept Israel (mainly because it's occupation didn't involve their own land). To prove their case, and thus gain support for their cause, they attacked the United States in accordance with a small provision (Qisas Retribution). I believe they expected that the counter strikes the U.S. would make in retaliation, would force the hand of Jihad - the people would have to defend their lands from the ensuing occupations. It would also expose the active military role the United States plays concerning Israel.

I don't think they fully expected the counter strategies the United States would make use of during these battles. For instance, the manipulation of media and propaganda or the enormous psychological toll the people in the lands of Jihad would have to endure. Living without food, power, water or work for months and even years, it was enough to turn the people against their own, just for the illusion of stability.

It is for all these reasons I can't help but be amazed by the spirit of the fighters who remain. Sounds weird, I know. I'm an American and one would think I should have some respect for my own soldiers but when I consider how the people in my country would react, given like circumstances, I don't think they have that kind of resolve. I saw this during hurricane Katrina, the people degraded in weeks, not years. So, needless to say, I'm kind of let down by the thought that Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan don't fully respect and support their fighters who, Heaven only knows, have more than earned it.

But, to stay on topic, an attack on a fully armed Israel (man, do I hate calling it that), would require a perfect strategy that would involve key locations. You could not take on their forces from one location. I think Lebanon was a perfect example of that. You would have to engage them in coordinated attacks from at least three separate locations to gain any ground for advancement. This is why you heard people like Abu Musab al Zarqawi state: We fight in Iraq but our eyes are on Jerusalem. Without Iraq, Lebanon and Syria - together - there is little point in even considering a campaign against Israel. Personally, I would prefer five separate locations for engagement. But the sad reality is there are these religious and cultural disputes that create divisions deep enough to prevent these groups from pooling the intel and resources needed for coordinating such a major offensive. Allah will grant no exception to the rule: Hold fast, ALL of you, to the rope of Allah... and be not divided! You either obey (pull yourselves together) or you fall. {My interpreation of the meaning}

This is why I'm upset with the religious scholars. If I were in command of these matters, I would summon them all to Council to be done with their complaints because their complaints are (what I would percieve to be) preventing me from forming the alliances I need to save the Muslim nation. That is, they have become the weakest link in the chain (eg: the very cause of the divisions that my enemies have enjoyed).

Of course, I'm just a woman... and what do women know about such things?

The Ninth Scribe

chacha_jalebi
05-04-2008, 06:40 PM
off topiccc thread pssssh pssssh

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.