/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Impact of a job change

islamirama
04-23-2008, 06:02 AM
Impact of a job change

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window.

For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said: "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!".

The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much."

The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving a van carrying dead Bodies for the last 25 years.......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huma*
04-23-2008, 07:13 AM
:sl:

LOL.. nice one :D

------
04-23-2008, 08:06 AM
:salamext:

I've been driving a van carrying dead Bodies for the last 25 years.......
:lol: ahahahahahaha this was tooooooooo good LOL ;D been too generous with reps :blind:

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
04-23-2008, 10:51 AM
:sl:
loq
that would scare me too!
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Seri
04-26-2008, 02:32 AM
yeh that jokes pretty sweet...

truemuslim
04-26-2008, 02:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Impact of a job change

The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving a van carrying dead Bodies for the last 25 years.......
ew...and LOOOOL
HAHA I wouldnt blame him. i would be another body wit the dead bodies just driving them...correction. just seeing them. lol

Jazakallah khair

------
05-14-2008, 02:55 PM
:salamext:

*BUMP*

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-14-2008, 02:57 PM
LOL! Go figure! Funny :p
Nice share.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.