/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Nasima El-Ghazi

Selising
04-23-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm looking for a friend Nasima El-Ghazi. She used to visit this forum. Now I totally lost her. She came to Malaysia in July last year. She was with me while in Malaysia. We lost contact when she went to Singapore in December the same year. Up to January she sent few e-mails. any body knows what had happen to her?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IB-Staff
04-23-2008, 08:19 AM
nasima el ghazi
She last visited LI on 16th August, last year.

Nasimabair
04-03-2023, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Selising
I'm looking for a friend Nasima El-Ghazi. She used to visit this forum. Now I totally lost her. She came to Malaysia in July last year. She was with me while in Malaysia. We lost contact when she went to Singapore in December the same year. Up to January she sent few e-mails. any body knows what had happen to her?
Assalamaulekum. I'm Nasima. I think I'm who you are asking about so many years ago. I lived in Malaysia then moved to Singapore. After that to Dubai then kuwait. I'm now back in usa in Texas. So many years and life changes. Inshaallah anyone that remembers me is still around. Ramadan Kareem

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.