/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings my brothers and sisters.

EloiAlpha Omega
04-24-2008, 03:38 AM
You can say I'm somewhat of a new convert for this is truly the first year I'm taking my faith to heart.

The material world is nothing but illusion and it's pleasures are just temporary. That fact, I have found out time and time again the hard way.

Our father -Allah is indeed the greatest of all pleasures and nothing in this material world can compete what he ultimately have to offer for all of us.

Society in general, keeps emphasizing things such as love, peace, joy and compassion to your fellow Man.

But I say to them, what is the main source to that?

That they cannot answer and the answer will always be our Supreme Father- that to where all good things originates.

And if society is not aware of this FACT, society's problems shall continue.

Notice that after you eat a bowl of delicious ice cream you may start getting sick or dizzy.

But compared to after a day's prayer taken to heart, there is nothing but love in everything you embark there after.

Salam/ Peace be upon you all.

- Elijah Abdul Shastra Mim.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-24-2008, 04:02 AM
Welcome to the forums. May both you and us gain from your being here. Feel free to ask questions and to post your opinions.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-24-2008, 04:30 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum brother.

Firstly, welcome to the Ummah and LI. MashaAllah we are happy to have you in our family! And yea if u do have any queries...please don't hesitate! InshaAllah.

walaikum assalaam :)

glo
04-24-2008, 08:56 AM
I love your introductory post, Elijah. Amen to what you have written.

Welcome to LI. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
04-24-2008, 09:04 AM
salam

welcome elijah :)
um ...just a note...it may not be wise to refer to Allah as 'father' as they do in christianity as Allah is unique and incompareable.
but anywayyy lol welcome
May Allah bless you and guide you further, and may u achieve the hightest level in Heaven. Ameen!

Pk_#2
04-24-2008, 09:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by EloiAlpha Omega
You can say I'm somewhat of a new convert for this is truly the first year I'm taking my faith to heart.

The material world is nothing but illusion and it's pleasures are just temporary. That fact, I have found out time and time again the hard way.

Our father -Allah is indeed the greatest of all pleasures and nothing in this material world can compete what he ultimately have to offer for all of us.

Society in general, keeps emphasizing things such as love, peace, joy and compassion to your fellow Man.

But I say to them, what is the main source to that?

That they cannot answer and the answer will always be our Supreme Father- that to where all good things originates.

And if society is not aware of this FACT, society's problems shall continue.

Notice that after you eat a bowl of delicious ice cream you may start getting sick or dizzy.

But compared to after a day's prayer taken to heart, there is nothing but love in everything you embark there after.

Salam/ Peace be upon you all.

- Elijah Abdul Shastra Mim.
Wa'Alaykum,

Allah is not our father, but welcome to the forum bro,

Nice to meet ya Omega, we already have a Alpha beta somewhere,

You seem like a nice guy.

Ali.
04-24-2008, 09:30 AM
:welcome:

al Amaanah
04-25-2008, 12:17 AM
welcome to LI and as a few have already said, no need to say Allah is our father, that would make us his children and we know that Allah is A7ad and Assamad lam yalid walam yulad, as He 3azzawajal says in sorah ikhlaas.

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.