/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Teachers strike

glo
04-24-2008, 06:59 AM
For those of you in the UK, how many are affected by the strike of the teachers today?
And how many are pupils/students, who are going to enjoy a lazy day??? :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
barney
04-24-2008, 07:23 AM
3000 schools affected cording to the radio.

My kids are still going in.

I dont blame the teachers, they got a ruddy awful deal.

Pk_#2
04-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Not me Glo. Go Teachers!

By the way, you know some people pronounce the R sound as a W what is that called? OT Soz.

Mikayeel
04-24-2008, 07:29 AM
I still have college!:(, I go to a catholic college! hmm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali.
04-24-2008, 08:49 AM
I'm affected. That means more time to revise for end of year exams, woopee!

'Abd al-Baari
04-24-2008, 08:53 AM
:sl:/Greetings,

And how many are pupils/students, who are going to enjoy a lazy day???
Me :D I'm going to spend the day doing some coursework, if i get round to it :X:-[

Muezzin
04-24-2008, 08:57 AM
To any schoolchildren reading this - go outside and play. The Internet doesn't contain any vitamins.

This applies even if you're unaffacted by the strike. In which case instead of going outside to play, perhaps you should get back to your lesson or concentrate on eating your lunch.

.: Jannati :.
04-24-2008, 09:05 AM
moi :D
imsad nah dont want to have a lazy day

glo
04-24-2008, 09:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LuvAlSunnah
moi :D
imsad nah dont want to have a lazy day
How are you going to spend the day, LuvAlSunnah?

04-24-2008, 09:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
How are you going to spend the day, LuvAlSunnah?
c/w!! that wud mean loggin off here! :D

[Logs Out]

glo
04-24-2008, 09:10 AM
What's c/w? :?

Muezzin
04-24-2008, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
What's c/w? :?
Coursework.

Or 'Cow Wars'. Slang these days...

'Abd al-Baari
04-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Greetings,

C/W = Coursework ^ :)

c/w!! that wud mean loggin off here!

[Logs Out]
Good Luck! :D

:w:/:peace:

glo
04-24-2008, 09:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Coursework.

Or 'Cow Wars'.
:D
Slang these days...
I know ... I feel old now ... !

04-24-2008, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Umayr
Greetings,

C/W = Coursework ^ :)

Good Luck! :D

:w:/:peace:
format_quote Originally Posted by Happy
Ibn Umayr, no such thing as 'luck' Tsk. All the best though.
:sl:

yh no such ting as luck! :D mek duaa iA.

c/w isnt slang is it? :? i always thought it was more of a abbreviation :X

hard day today :exhausted

truemuslim
04-24-2008, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Happy

That reminds me, Woodrow has hair, can you bleeeeeev it, I cannot imagine him with hair! Maybe the Einstein type of hair, Lol,

how do u kno that?
lol

omg i wish they do that to homeschool teachers too. they online of course, and at an office, and sit there in front of a mic all day talkin to us and hopin we're awake or not on LI or somthin lol.
i would just keep reciting quran, play xbox360 and come here (LI) just like i already do. so it wont make a difference except i will have more time to make youtube videos! WHOO!! and time to chillll. but its wen my dad comes wit ... "the talk" ...ugh. here is how it goes " come here ___, ....*i come..scared* , u say u wanna be a doctor, bal bla bla blka bla, now go take that book over tehre and read it bla bla bla bal bla, u must keep writing to keep ur handwritin better, u must read, u must bla bla bla bla bla..." sigh
i dont mind school ... much. i mind the teachers. not the school, the teachers. they need to get more better alive smart proffesional teachers...

Mikayeel
04-24-2008, 11:08 PM
salamz truemuslim, do u study at home?

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
salamz truemuslim, do u study at home?
its an online school. thru mic's. and raising ur hand virtually. lol i just hate how they gonna get webcams now to make sure students are there and paying attention. lol. its nice tho. people say its "oppresion" and am not gonna get freinds but at the school im in theres like over 70+ students in one class alone. lol. we get field trips and all. like i had one to the washington dc, they went to the white house and all and niagra falls and all that boring stuff. i didnt go tho coz i would do somthing i would regret. (somthing to do wit bush) am just kiddin i didnt go coz som other reason.

Who actually thinks a teacher job is good? lol

Mikayeel
04-25-2008, 12:28 AM
whoah, an online school! That takes sum doin..! Do u actually enjoy it? Without being 2 rude nd excuse me if i am, bt y did u go 4 an online school over a normal school,

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
whoah, an online school! That takes sum doin..! Do u actually enjoy it? Without being 2 rude nd excuse me if i am, bt y did u go 4 an online school over a normal school,

lol ur not rude. my parents made me come here. not really made, coz i wanted to. it nice. i can do LI during schol and still get goood grades. and turn in assignments literally last minute and get at least an 85% (yay.juss a lil convincing and there.) coz all the girls we kno do to much flirting and bad dressin and stuf at high school and all so i go here. and i like it. and if i didnt then i proly wouldnt be on LI . lol.
yeh i enjoy it. my dad always ask me that lol i have to say yes even if im lying. lol
i wonder if they got online colleges...*opens google*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.