/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Makkah or Madina

cute123
04-24-2008, 07:47 AM
:sl:

Does anybody lives in Makkah or Madina . How is the life there. How are the schools there ? what sought of experience is it apart from the months of Hajj and Ramdan. How are the general rules of government there. How are expats treated , or non arabs treated.

Jazaikhair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
04-24-2008, 07:53 AM
you might find some useful info on this thread - "moving to saudi"
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ing-saudi.html

cute123
04-24-2008, 07:55 AM
I have seen that thread - but I want to know only about Makkah and Madina.

Mercedes
04-24-2008, 04:21 PM

I live in Makkah sis, and i have posted about how it is to live here in the link provided by snakelegs, the topic called moving to Saudi :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cute123
04-26-2008, 06:48 AM

Jazaikhair for your reply

Actually I have a very positive feeling towards moving to Makkah or Madina,
and as thread in the start i saw , is like mixed feelings , (too much bad about riyadh which i know is some what true but i feel Makkah and Madinah are the 'baladal amin' and hence no doubt have to be good. so didnt want to tamper with my intentions to moving to Makkah or Madina. So like if you just anwer these questions of mine it would suffice.

1. what are the types of schools .
a. Normal schools where 1 one learns in Arabic and the atmosphere is like Islamic. Are expat children allowed . whats the fees
b. Like if one wants that a child of his should be a Hafiz. Then what are the minimum requirements, at what age he should start and ofcourse are expats allowed.
c. For women are there institutes where one can learn (islamic studies, hifz,sunnah etc)
d. The normal do's of the country , like which a expat should be following.

U r the lucky ones to be in Makkah & Madina . plz pray for me , in Makkah, that I be soon shifted there .

Jazaikhair

Asma

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.