/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

nile
04-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Hello to each and everyone

Just a line to say hello to you all. i have join this forum because while working in Saudi Arabia. i became interested in Islam and most of what i have learned came from my many friends that i made while there.

i have a keen interest in Islam and hope that i will continue to learn with the help of friend's that are members of this forum.

thanks frank

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
04-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Hi nile. :)

It's really kool you're interested in Islam, here's a good link which has some interesting info on Islam, from its basic to its rich history;

http://islamreligion.com

I hope you benefit, and we can benefit from you. :) Have a nice stay.

Peace!

Umar001
04-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Hi nile,

Hope you enjoy your stay, also, since you been saudi drop by the Moving to Saudi thread (in general section) sometime and share your experience to help me understand what it would be like there...

Regards,

Eesa

mutlib
04-26-2008, 01:03 PM
Wa Alikum Ass salam

welcome bro to Islamic board family where knowledge is endless

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
04-26-2008, 02:42 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

:w:

Pk_#2
04-26-2008, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nile
Hello to each and everyone

Just a line to say hello to you all. i have join this forum because while working in Saudi Arabia. i became interested in Islam and most of what i have learned came from my many friends that i made while there.

i have a keen interest in Islam and hope that i will continue to learn with the help of friend's that are members of this forum.

thanks frank
So you're meant to be 'Brother in Humanity' ...quite misleading,

Welcome to the forum bro, Nice to meet ya.

------
06-20-2008, 08:43 AM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask! :)

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

Nájlá
06-20-2008, 04:40 PM
welcome to the forum

Abdul-Raouf
06-22-2008, 06:32 AM

adeeb
06-22-2008, 07:04 AM
welcome home!!

unknown_JJ
06-22-2008, 08:44 AM
welcome to LI

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!