/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fiqh of Love - Marriage in Islam - Yasir Birjas

seeker_of_ilm
02-26-2008, 06:03 PM
:sl:

Fiqh of Love - The Fiqh of Marriage in Islam is the official recording of an AIMaghrib Institute seminar. What you hold in your hands is a detailed look at the process and rites of marriage in Islam as explained by Shaykh Yaser Birjas. The seminar begins with a discussion of the various concepts of love as defined by Islam and other competing theories. It then presents the flqh of marriage beginning with the search for a suitable spouse, following the entire process including the details of the marriage contract and then concluding with advice for marriage life. This amazing seminar is a testament to the comprehensive nature of Islam as well as to the mercy and sensitivity of Allah that He should make clear to us the right way even in our most intimate affairs. Insha'Allah, you'll witness your Eman growing stronger as your understanding of the wisdom of the Qur'an and Sunnah comes alive in your mind, in your soul, and in your heart. We call it an EmanRush! Visit EmanRush.com for a complete list of available single CD's and other available seminars.

CD 1-2
CD 3-4
CD 5 part 1
CD 5 part 2
CD 6-7
CD 8-9
CD 10-11
CD 12-13
CD 14-15

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdur Rahmaan
02-27-2008, 12:31 AM

It is a "rar" file. Do you have in mp3? If not, what player does it play on and if it can be converted to mp3? JazakAllahu kair.

:w:

Abu Rago
02-27-2008, 04:44 AM

They are all in mp3 bro, you just have to extract them from the rar file. You can do that using winrar which you can download here:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Wasallam
Hoor-al-ayn.com

zena_a
02-27-2008, 06:57 AM
jazak alah
many ppl are mistreated or just dont know so this book has many important points to take into consideration

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ymijunooni
02-27-2008, 10:00 AM
salam

Abdur Rahmaan
03-01-2008, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Julaybib

They are all in mp3 bro, you just have to extract them from the rar file. You can do that using winrar which you can download here:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Wasallam
Hoor-al-ayn.com

JazakAllahu kair bro. I downloaded the first file but when I went to download the second one, it tells me either I buy the "premium" or wait 62 minutes. Can I suggest that you upload these files somewhere else like http://www.4shared.com . It is free for 5 gigs and it is very easy and fast. Thanks any way.

- Qatada -
04-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Yasir Birjas

Fiqh of Love
- Marriage in Islam

Fiqh of Love - The Fiqh of Marriage in Islam is the official recording of an AIMaghrib Institute seminar. What you hold in your hands is a detailed look at the process and rites of marriage in Islam as explained by Shaykh Yaser Birjas. The seminar begins with a discussion of the various concepts of love as defined by Islam and other competing theories.

It then presents the flqh of marriage beginning with the search for a suitable spouse, following the entire process including the details of the marriage contract and then concluding with advice for marriage life. This amazing seminar is a testament to the comprehensive nature of Islam as well as to the mercy and sensitivity of Allah that He should make clear to us the right way even in our most intimate affairs. Insha'Allah, you'll witness your Eman growing stronger as your understanding of the wisdom of the Qur'an and Sunnah comes alive in your mind, in your soul, and in your heart. We call it an EmanRush! Visit EmanRush.com for a complete list of available single CD's and other available seminars.

CD 1 | CD 2 | CD 3 | CD 4 | CD 5 | CD 6 | CD 7 | CD 8 | CD 9 | CD 10 | CD 11 | CD 12 | CD 13 | CD 14 | CD 15 |

http://hoor-al-ayn.com/yasir-birjas.html

------
04-26-2008, 11:21 AM
:salamext:

Jazaak Allaah Khayr... bit long innit? :X

.: Jannati :.
04-28-2008, 12:25 AM

jazaakAllahu`khairan! never seen dat hoor al ayn site before! kool! :D

- Qatada -
04-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Fiqh of Love Notes

What you hold in your hands is a detailed look at the process and rites of marriage in Islam as explained by Shaykh Yaser Birjas. The seminar begins with a discussion of the various concepts of love as defined by Islam and other competing theories. It then presents the flqh of marriage beginning with the search for a suitable spouse, following the entire process including the details of the marriage contract and then concluding with advice for marriage life

Read More...

jzcasejz
04-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Lol, me and my mate were talking about this series today. We both have no idea why we downloaded it :p, we know there hardly won't be any time to listen to it, though I do hope to skim through parts of it inshaAllaah. JazaakAllaah Khayr Bro. :)

Intisar
04-30-2008, 10:36 PM
:sl: JazakAllaahu khayr akhee, that's very beneficial to me. :)

teen-omar
05-05-2008, 04:50 PM
mashallah
thanks for the lecture, been through it already but it's good for other people to listen to
subhanallah it has got soo much information in it which clarifies a lot of misconceptions regardin marriage n love in islam
i highly recommend this 2 every1 married and who wants to get married insha'allah
wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.