/* */

PDA

View Full Version : racism

anonymous
04-27-2008, 05:30 PM
well i've suffered from racism ever since i was a kid and im sick of it. for sum reason i started to hate pakistanis (not all asians just pakis) due to past experiences. and the weird thing is i have a lot of pakistani mates and i do sometimes make racist comments or racist jokes againts they race and they dont say anything they just laugh along with me.
i know its wrong and that racism is not allowed in islam but i cant help it :enough!: evertime i try to not be racist and be normal someone becomes racist to me and it is always pakistanis not mainly white.
i tried and tried to love everyone for what they are :laugh: but i just cant do it i just seem to hate pakistanis and the weird thing is i sometimes believe that i have the right to be racist. i've been kicked out of school many times due to fights (and they were all wid pakistanis) and to be honest i didn't start them off i was defending myself. i have tried everything i could. CAN ANY1 HELP MEEE!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
05-03-2008, 08:50 PM
peace be upon u
at times, i do feel like that!! i look down on blacks and low caste hindus!!!
i knw its wrong, i knw its said in the quraan!!!
but its not for muslim, whoever convert to islam, i consider him as my equal, buts its not racist( i do have frens n families of other religion), its mainly for ppl living down on the social ladder( but not muslim n im not that rich to even try to look down upon other)

Whatsthepoint
05-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Are you coloured yourself?
joke. it's just that you said you suffered from racism and I don't know what do you mean by that? suffer in a way that you've been a target of racist remarks etc or suffere in a way that you hate Paki(stani)s which you don't like.

truemuslim
05-03-2008, 11:00 PM
r u tha racist or are the other ppl the racists?
if its u...um...well first islam doesnt allow racism..u gta treat everyone EQUALY, they have the same attitude, same feeling and are in da same world...whats so different? hold up i remembered som lyrics frm a song er somthin.....Ok i lost it...

and if its THEM Thatr racist... 1. TRY to ignore...stop the fights,well u said they start it so ...ENd the fights, in any way i gess... jus dont start fights, and let em realize u both aint different, jus the looks.
nd also...
r u muslim?

Wasalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mikayeel
05-03-2008, 11:38 PM
:sl:,

poor pakistani's, why is it that u hate them so much? I bet u havent been to a pakistani house nd tasted their curry :D, if u do , ud fall in love with them :)

:w:

Snowflake
05-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Could it be that you've earned yourself the reputation of being a racist from your jokes/remarks on Pakistanis and are now getting a taste of your own medicine? You said they usually laugh at what you say. But that is no gauge for measuring how offended they really might be inside. I'm not saying the pakistanis are right to respond with the like, but try to stop engaging in racist humour and without the fuel others will stop firing at you too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.