/* */

PDA

View Full Version : World of the Unseen - Mind Blowing Course!

Barakah921
04-28-2008, 11:34 AM
World of the Unseen - NOT TO BE MISSED
Belief in the Last day

www.alkauthar.org
by Sheikh Waleed Basyouni

Manchester:
Sat 14th - Sun 15th June 2008
Join us in a journey from the life of this world to the life of the Hereafter. Learn about the signs of the last hour, the inevitable death and the transition from this world to the hereafter.

The Unseen World

And who believe in which has been sent down to you
(Muhammad Peace be upon him) and in [the Books] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. [Al-Baqarah 2:4]

Discover what it means to truly believe in the hereafter. Never will we take a journey without any preparation, so how can we delude ourselves into thinking we don’t have to prepare for the biggest journey of our life... and death.

Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us? [Al-Mu'minun 23:115]

Imagine yourself standing in a gathering. Crowds of people, all of them worried, more than worried... Panicking... Sweating up to their necks out of worry and terror. What’s going to happen? What will the final decision be? Have I pleased Him or have I angered Him? Have I earnt His eternal wrath or have I earnt His everlasting mercy? - question on everyone's mind.

Join us on a journey into the hereafter. After we leave this world, we enter another. A world we cannot see but is a fundamental part of our belief. How can we begin to imagine this world? Learn about how Allah ‘azza wajal and then our Prophet sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam describes the sequence of events beginning from the signs of the hour, the day of judgement and all that occurs up until we enter upon our final destination either in the terrible torments of the Hellfire or the everlasting pleasures of Paradise. May Allah ‘azza wajal make us inhabitants of Paradise. Ameen.

At World of the Unseen, you will learn about:

• Belief in the last day and its effects
  • The Hour and its signs
  • Death
  • Life in the barzakh
  • Al-Khaatimah -A persons end
  • Reward and punishment in the grave
  • The resurrection
  • The Great Gathering
  • Awaiting Judgement
  • Paradise and Hellfire
  • The reward of seeing Allah

How can you know how to prepare for something you know nothing about? Come to the Unseen World and start preparing!

Who is this course for?

• Every Muslim striving to practise Islam correctly and looking to increase his/her eemaan
  • Teachers of Islamic Studies who teach and pass on this knowledge
  • Muslims who are seeking the Pleasure of Allaah ‘azza wajal in the hereafter
  • Research students who require deep analysis of Muslims belief in the hereafter
  • University students or High school seniors involved in calling to this religion.
  • New Muslims who want to understand their Deen.

What will you come out with at the end of the course?

• A binder complete with notes detailing the world of the unseen
  • References from the Qur’an and Sunnah regarding the world of the unseen
  • Understand how belief in the world of the unseen should be reflected in our lives
  • Appreciation of the justice of Allah upon His slaves
  • Motivation to strive for Paradise

Course materials

When you sign up for a course, at the first session, you will be given a binder full of notes and important reading regarding the rules of Fiqh. You will be able to take down notes directly in the folder - this will stay with you for your future reference.

Course particulars

Faculty: Islamic Creed
Type: Core topic
Credits: 3
Duration of Course: 18 hours which includes 4 instructor led sessions of 4 hours each

Timings

Please check the enrolment page for course timings and venue in your city.

• Don't be afraid of the hours. AlKauthar Institute seminars are not long lectures upon lectures hours on end. There will be many different and new ways we are imparting knowledge to ensure we make it interactive, interesting, exciting and thought provoking.
  • Times include a 2 hour break in the early afternoon
  • There will be plenty of refresher breaks in between hours to ensure student attention is maximised

We only have limited seats at each seminar. So to ensure you don't miss out we encourage you to enrol as soon as possible to confirm your seat.

Why Enrol?

Knowledge is power. It increases when you give it. It is needed by Kings and beggars alike. It eases the path to paradise. We are constantly reminded in the Qur’an and Sunnah of the importance of gaining Islamic knowledge so as to apply it in our lives. At AlKauthar Institute we have attempted to make this path as easy as possible for a Muslim, but in the end it will require your own individual commitment, dedication and hardwork to gain the pleasure of Allah.

Remember

• The benefits you receive for the fee you pay for these courses will far out weigh the benefits you will receive from the payment of any other course such as university fees, professional membership fees, conference fees amongst many others.
  • Practicality is always emphasised. You will learn so much in such little time and in such a manner that will ensure that you will be able to impart that knowledge straight away. Come and experience the AlKauthar Methodand the world's first Case based islamic learning.
  • Give your islamic education solid direction. One course at a time you will edge closer to a diploma, degree and honours.
  • Instructors who will provide engaging and enjoyable university level lessons in a professional manner at ideal venues complimenting our technology focused teaching style. Our instructors also have plenty of experience dealing with Muslim affairs in the West.
  • Our student advisors and online student centre, combined with the support of an online community consisting of your instructors and your fellow students from around Australia and the world.

AlKauthar Institute is aiming to develop a pioneering world class Islamic learning institute, providing a professional and refreshing approach to Islamic courses which will touch the hearts and revive the souls. Come and see for yourself how we attempt to seek the reward of Allah by enriching the lives of individuals and communities.
Rarely do opportunities like this come our way whilst we are healthy and able. Take advantage of the chance and ENROL NOW! What will you be missing out on if you don't?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-28-2008, 11:35 AM
why manchester? :(

waleed basyounis a dude mashaAllaah

Barakah921
04-28-2008, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
why manchester? :(

waleed basyounis a dude mashaAllaah
London has already had him, its about time the people from the north have a taste of him too inshaAllah.

yeh mashaAllah his one fantastic instructor!

venue details - yet to be confirmed.

Barakah921
05-11-2008, 11:28 PM

World of the Unseen promo video

Please click THIS link

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
05-12-2008, 06:54 PM
:salamext:

Media Tags are no longer supported

Güven
05-12-2008, 06:57 PM
I wanna be there, too bad Its in the UK :enough!:

------
05-12-2008, 06:57 PM

Some comments from previous students that have attended;

Anyone who attended this course will tell you that they either cried during or on their way home after the course.It's that powerful and heart-rendering.
What a frightening reality that awaits us all

Does man think that he will be left uncontrolled, (without purpose)?
[Qur'aan, 75:36]

cute123
05-13-2008, 01:01 PM
why not in dubai. do you all any know any such event in dubai. I feel horrible. its a middle east country and no such programs or i dont know where to look out.

Barakah921
05-13-2008, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma Shaikh
why not in dubai. do you all any know any such event in dubai. I feel horrible. its a middle east country and no such programs or i dont know where to look out.
Salaam sister,

Maybe this thread may help in answering this question. AlKauthar are looking to expanding in many countries inshaAllah. Why not support the attempts in Dubia and help take AlKauthar there inshaAllah. :thumbs_up

truemuslim
05-13-2008, 04:12 PM
Are you allowed to record it? or will it be recorded? if it will be recorded someone pllzzz post it.... if u are allowed to record it then somone plzzzz record it..... i wanna see it soooo bad... at least just the sound! plzz
god i wish i was in the UK!
Jazakallah khair

aadil77
05-14-2008, 06:42 PM
anyone know who's recitation this is? Subhallah very touching

Barakah921
05-14-2008, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Are you allowed to record it? or will it be recorded? if it will be recorded someone pllzzz post it.... if u are allowed to record it then somone plzzzz record it..... i wanna see it soooo bad... at least just the sound! plzz
god i wish i was in the UK!
Jazakallah khair
Personal recording is not allowed at these courses. Alkauthar do record it themselves but the audio is only available to the students that attend through the student portal.

Barakah921
05-14-2008, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
anyone know who's recitation this is? Subhallah very touching
Sheikh Mohammed Suleiman al-Mohaisny

aadil77
05-14-2008, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Barakah921
Sheikh Mohammed Suleiman al-Mohaisny
jazkhallah

truemuslim
05-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Personal recording is not allowed at these courses. Alkauthar do record it themselves but the audio is only available to the students that attend through the student portal.
aww ok nvrmind... this leaves me to one choice.............Am packin ma bags, UK here i come!

kiddin of course! i hate ther accents i wudnt liv one day ther! lool well cept london :statisfie

Barakah921
05-25-2008, 11:19 PM
VENUE:

CRAWFORD HOUSE, The University of Manchester

Manchester Business School
MBS Crawford House
The University of Manchester
Booth Street West
Manchester
M15 6PB, UK

ENROL NOW

------
05-26-2008, 05:09 PM

Erm sis how dyou know that...It's not on the Al Kauthar Website yet.. :?

Barakah921
05-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Lets just say i know the people on the AK Manc management team very well.

btw im a sister

------
05-26-2008, 05:16 PM

Oh ok, sorry. Will it be on the website soon inshaaAllaah?

Barakah921
05-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Yeh inshaAllah it will be on the website soon. Will you be going to it sis?

------
05-26-2008, 05:22 PM

Are the seats pretty much full up? I mean have you got quite a bit of people coming?

Barakah921
05-26-2008, 05:25 PM
awww i was going to send you a PM but it wont let me because i dont have more than 50 posts :cry:

the seats arent full yet, but they are going fast i think mashaAllah. InshaAllah if you do attend might see you there.

------
05-27-2008, 12:44 PM

Anyone going from this forum?

jannat
05-27-2008, 06:29 PM
:sl:

heard about it at uni, inshallah will be a good event, dont know if am going, Hopefulli inshallah it will be successful.
:w:

Barakah921
05-27-2008, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jannat

heard about it at uni, inshallah will be a good event, dont know if am going, Hopefulli inshallah it will be successful.
:w:
Ameen.

May Allah make it easy for you to attend sis. There are courses/events that give you a great eman rush at that time, but subhanAllah these courses the effect is long lasting. It makes you year for them. Many people who have been to this course have said that subhanAllah if you've never cried before regarding any deeni matter this course will be sure to make you cry, even the brothers! it wakes you up, it really does.

For those that arent attending....what a loss.

cute123
06-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Salaam sister,

Maybe this thread may help in answering this question. AlKauthar are looking to expanding in many countries inshaAllah. Why not support the attempts in Dubia and help take AlKauthar there inshaAllah. :thumbs_up
what can we do for it . or what needs to be done

Barakah921
06-02-2008, 05:37 PM
what can we do for it . or what needs to be done
do you mean in the U.K? Manchester? or other countries sis?

------
06-02-2008, 06:02 PM

She meant in Dubai.

Barakah921
06-03-2008, 10:07 AM
sis id suggest you post up on this link so shaykh tawfique can respond inshaAllah. city bids.

http://forums.alkauthar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=70

sister asma, will you be coming to the world of the unseen??

------
06-03-2008, 10:10 AM

^ Post what up? That link doesn't work for me.

cute123
06-03-2008, 11:08 AM
sister asma, will you be coming to the world of the unseen??
but the program is not in dubai , how can i come.

Barakah921
06-03-2008, 05:43 PM
but the program is not in dubai , how can i come.
sorry didnt realise you lived in Dubai. :-[

truemuslim
06-03-2008, 05:46 PM
aw i wish i could go
why is everything in the UK????
lol
nevermind...they have stuff here like...like...ISNA...its tiight..too bad its like waay faar away from where i am

but hey dawud wharnsby came to our masjid once? hehe thats cool

piXie
06-03-2008, 05:47 PM
London has already had him, its about time the people from the north have a taste of him too inshaAllah.

yeh mashaAllah his one fantastic instructor!

lol can't wait :D

------
06-03-2008, 06:08 PM

^ MashaaAllaah...

Barakah
06-08-2008, 09:57 PM
5 days to go!!!

------
06-09-2008, 09:29 AM

SubhaanAllaah... Breathtaking...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.