PDA

View Full Version : Greetings earthlings

BlackFlag
04-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Greetings fellow humans.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-29-2008, 06:45 PM
we are all aliens in here... do you come in peace?
cheers

czgibson
04-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Greetings and welcome.

Are you by any chance a fan of these guys?

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Peace

BlackFlag
04-29-2008, 06:56 PM
Greetings Skye, I come in peace. However I have some serious questions about religion, so please don't mistake my skepticism for hostility.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
04-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Greetings,

Welcome to the forums BlackFlag :)
Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here

However I have some serious questions about religion, so please don't mistake my skepticism for hostility.
I'm sure we won't, as long as you follow the forum rules!

As the saying goes, "the stupidest question, is the one not asked!"

:peace:

Souljette
04-29-2008, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the forum and hope u benefit alot from here

جوري
04-29-2008, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlackFlag
Greetings Skye, I come in peace. However I have some serious questions about religion, so please don't mistake my skepticism for hostility.
No worries everyone here is a skeptic, we get the occasional psychotics however who have regrettably missed their last ten doses Aripiprazole .. hence we ask all our new guests to go to triage fill out the altruism questionnaire, followed by a 500 word essay on why they are here to be reviewed by me...:D

welcome aboard

Enjoy your stay

cheers

BlackFlag
04-29-2008, 07:14 PM
czgibson, checked the link, never heard them. Black flag is simply an anarchist reference not the band. By the way how do I insert a picture where it says no avatar?

IbnUmayr and Souljette, good evening.

جوري
04-29-2008, 07:16 PM
No avy until 50 'quality' posts or more!

'Abd al-Baari
04-29-2008, 07:20 PM
I think that you can chose an avatar, from the ones that are preset on the forum :)

barney
04-29-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm not Human myself, I'm a purple Dinosaur made from Foam and Fuzzy Felt, but I'll give ya a big HAI2U

BlackFlag
04-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Barney,
greetings, how d'you feel about your music being played to 'torture' detainees of the USA?

FatimaAsSideqah
04-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Greetings BlackFlag.

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum. May you will have enjoying time in here.

You can ask any of questions to us. Don't hesitate!

snakelegs
04-29-2008, 08:54 PM
[MOUSE]welcome....[/MOUSE]

.... aboard!

glo
04-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Welcome to LI, BlackFlag.
If you can do this with your fingers, you are welcome to stay ... :D

barney
04-29-2008, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlackFlag
Barney,
greetings, how d'you feel about your music being played to 'torture' detainees of the USA?

I teach them this.

"I love you, you love me, were a happy family, witha gr8 big hug and a kiss from me to you, wont you love everybody too?"

I teach them freindship, sharing, the alphabet and how not to blow each other up.

جوري
04-29-2008, 10:33 PM

barney
04-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Thats my avatar on another forum. I was gonna use it here, but its got the star of david in it :(

جوري
04-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Nah.. that is the pentagon of satan not the star of David.. Go ahead use it.. I think it is more becoming!

cheers

Mikayeel
04-29-2008, 11:31 PM
greetings, and welcome to the forum enjoy ur stay! :)

Mikayeel
04-29-2008, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Thats my avatar on another forum. I was gonna use it here, but its got the star of david in it :(
lool, whats wrong this the purple ''innocent'' dino?

truemuslim
04-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Asalamu Alaikum
Welcome to the forum
Hope u like it

and NO barney is the most ev-- i mean nicest dino in da worrrld... RECPECT PEOPLE RECPECT!

glo
04-30-2008, 07:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Not wishing to be picky ... but that's a pentagram, not the star of David.

north_malaysian
04-30-2008, 08:03 AM
I'm a martian :exhausted .... anyway... Hi!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!