/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings everyone

VortexPL
04-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Im a Catholic living in the USA, born in Poland.

Im very pleased to have found this forum and hope to gain insight into Islam, and more specifically Muslims. There is a lot of ignorance and misunderstanding concerning muslims and islam, and ive come here to get the truth. I do not believe half the rhetoric my friends and the media spew, and hope to gain a better understanding

Im a person with an inquisitive nature and love to ask questions, and will try to answer any myself, if you have any for me :P

I truly believe in peace between Muslims, Christians, and Jews, and am sick and tired of all the hate and lies.

Thank you very much for letting me join this forum and hope to have many meaningful discussions in the future.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
04-29-2008, 11:55 PM
hello there :-) its a pleasure having u here! My views nd ur dnt differ that much, both striving/hoping for peace. Please be an active member, hope 2 hear the best of u!

barney
04-30-2008, 12:09 AM
Word!

Props 2 the Xtreme. Welcome and hi.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-30-2008, 04:19 AM
Hey there. Glad to hear that brother! Please enjoy your stay and be inquisitive :D For sure! lol. Anyway, see you around!

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
04-30-2008, 04:40 AM
Asalamo Alikom

I truly believe in peace between Muslims, Christians, and Jews, and am sick and tired of all the hate and lies.
we are all do the same my dear brother......:statisfie

welcome my dear to the family as a new precious brother...

we are soo happy to have you here ,please enjoy your stay and ask about anything you want ,it will be our pleasure to answer you...

:muslimah:
peace

E'jaazi
04-30-2008, 07:09 AM
Greetings & Salutations!

glo
04-30-2008, 07:50 AM
Welcome, Vortex.
I love your introductory post.

I came for similar reasons two years ago, and I am still here! :)

north_malaysian
04-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Hi... welcome

I just seen a documentary on "Islam in Poland" done by a Malaysian tv station last week.

The Polish Christians interviewed said they have no problem with Islam as they have been living with the Tatars minority for 600 years...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!