/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

saf-harizaj
04-30-2008, 11:25 AM
I have joined this forum in the hope of getting some guidance. I was brought up as a muslim, but over time i have lost my way, i now am beginning to regain my faith and want to be a good practicing muslim. My biggest dilema at present is the headscarf, i really want to start wearing it but when it comes to leaving the house with it on, i back out.
could someone please guide me. i feel i just need a push in the right direction.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
04-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Asalaam alaikum (peace be upon you) saf, welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks for joining up, remember that Allah will support you if you seek His aid - so work hard, try to find the answers to your questions, and get a stronger connection with Allah. The more stronger your connection, the more easy it will be for you to obey His commandments.

Hope you benefit, aswell as enjoy it here.

Peace.

Amat Allah
04-30-2008, 01:49 PM
welcome my dear to the family

I am with my dear brother Qatda in what he has said and remember my dear if you walk to Allah ,Allah will run to you .

be strong and you will be able to do whatever you want to do...:statisfie

may Allah reward you with the paradise
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Souljette
04-30-2008, 04:00 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sis....you are strong enuff to go out and wear the hijab...as i can see...inshallah gain enuff knowledge and slowly you will know what is wrong and what is right and what you should do ..it's only you who is in charge of changing yourself wit the help of Allah (s.w.t)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!