/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jesus and the Beast

ahmidtruth
05-01-2008, 01:26 PM
On reading Christian literature, do you look away? Are you disgusted and angered? If Muslim and you look away, then you have the 'mark.' You are stained.

I know the Truth and then there is the Quran which I also know; but I have not been stained by it.

Are you so fearful of the truth and blinded by lies that you look away? Who can take away the stain of the Quran and its lies about Jesus? Jesus is the truth.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
05-01-2008, 01:30 PM
:sl:

Here's a fun fact for you:

Muslims love Jesus too! We just don't think he's God.

Umar001
05-01-2008, 01:35 PM
I've edited that because it promotes faith, I'd allow it to a certain extent if you were a regular and seemed like you wanted to discuss. If you do want to discuss then ok here we go:

What makes you think that books written by unknown men are not 'stain' and contain 'lies' upon Jesus?

------
05-01-2008, 01:41 PM
:salamext:

Yeh we know he's the truth, we believe in him as well. Duh. lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
05-01-2008, 02:01 PM
im not angered neither do i look away lol.

calling the Quran a stain isnt nice either

speaking of which have you read the arabic or even english Quran?

Soulja Girl
05-01-2008, 02:14 PM

I don't look away when I read Christian literature, nor am I disgusted and angered. Its your belief after all. Only difference is we belive that Jesus is not GOD but he is the Prophet of GOD. :)

:w:

Saladin622
05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Peace to those who follow the guidance.

I know the Truth and then there is the Quran which I also know; but I have not been stained by it.
The Quran is the word of the Lord of the Worlds, which Allaah revealed to his Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), to bring mankind forth from darkness into light:

“Verily, We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (this Qur’aan) for mankind in truth. So whosoever accepts the guidance, it is only for his ownself; and whosoever goes astray, he goes astray only for his (own) loss. And you (O Muhammad) are not a Wakeel (trustee or disposer of affairs, or guardian) over them”[al-Zumar 39:41 – interpretation of the meaning]

Allaah has honoured us with it. He sent it down to us and has guaranteed to preserve it.

If Arabic is a foriegn language to you, I encourage you read the Quran
try and understand it, seek this knowledge from scholars who can be trusted. If you cannot easily find a scholar from whom he can learn, you can refer to reliable books of Tafseer (Quran Commentry) such Tafseer Ibn Katheer, and others.

May Allah guide you.

The_Prince
05-01-2008, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmidtruth
On reading Christian literature, do you look away? Are you disgusted and angered? If Muslim and you look away, then you have the 'mark.' You are stained.

Are you so fearful of the truth and blinded by lies that you look away? Who can take away the stain of the Quran and its lies about Jesus? Jesus is the truth.
i read the Bible alot, and i dont turn away from it all, i read it everyday to learn from it and I am a Muslim. i will even bet i know your Bible better than you, the irony is that you CHRISTIANS turn away from the Bible such as the OT. if i quote the OT for you your eyes and face will go dark ohhhhhh why you use that book its not for me! the very same book your NT says is inspired!

heres a challenge for you, who is tamar?

ahmidtruth
05-12-2008, 04:17 PM
I respect the amount of faith you have but I believe Jesus is our savior; quran was written by a fallen angel or other being. Jesus is in heaven (his remains are not on earth) while Muhammads bones are in Medina.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-12-2008, 09:55 PM
The Qur'an was not written by a fallen angel. There is no such thing. Those terms Christians often use, referring to satan. Jesus(peace be upon him and Muhammad(peace be upon him) were great Prophets of Allah.

Peace

Cabdullahi
05-12-2008, 10:16 PM
check it out!!

وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا {32}
[Yusufali 19:32] "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدتُّ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا {33}
[Yusufali 19:33] "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

ذَلِكَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ قَوْلَ الْحَقِّ الَّذِي فِيهِ يَمْتَرُونَ {34}
[Yusufali 19:34] Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

مَا كَانَ لِلَّهِ أَن يَتَّخِذَ مِن وَلَدٍ سُبْحَانَهُ إِذَا قَضَى أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ {35}
[Yusufali 19:35] It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ هَذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ {36}
[Yusufali 19:36] Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight...................

وَنَسُوقُ الْمُجْرِمِينَ إِلَى جَهَنَّمَ وِرْدًا {86}
[Yusufali 19:86] And We shall drive the sinners to Hell, like thirsty cattle driven down to water,-

لَا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِندَ الرَّحْمَنِ عَهْدًا {87}
[Yusufali 19:87] None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from (Allah) Most Gracious.

وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَنُ وَلَدًا {88}
[Yusufali 19:88] They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"

لَقَدْ جِئْتُمْ شَيْئًا إِدًّا {89}
[Yusufali 19:89] Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الْأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا {90}
[Yusufali 19:90] At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin,

أَن دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَنِ وَلَدًا {91}
[Yusufali 19:91] That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.

وَمَا يَنبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَنِ أَن يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا {92}
[Yusufali 19:92] For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَنِ عَبْدًا {93}
[Yusufali 19:93] Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to (Allah) Most Gracious as a servant.

لَقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا {94}
[Yusufali 19:94] He does take an account of them (all), and hath numbered them (all) exactly.

YusufNoor
05-13-2008, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmidtruth

Peace be upon those who follow the guidance,

well he was right about one thing, there's the Qur'an and there's Christian "Literature!"

Jesus is in heaven (his remains are not on earth)
that is what we believe as well

:w:

AntiKarateKid
05-13-2008, 05:05 PM
This reminds me of that horror movie, The Mist... you know where the lady starts going crazy and saying these same things?

King™
05-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Also Jesus is not the Son of God, he's a prophet and he's the Son of Mary.

BlackMamba
05-18-2008, 03:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
This reminds me of that horror movie, The Mist... you know where the lady starts going crazy and saying these same things?
Ya I saw that I know what u mean lol that lady was CRAZY just like this Ahmidtruth dude.

'Abd al-Baari
05-18-2008, 09:56 AM

This thread dosen't seem to have any purpose to me, the only purpose i see is promotion of faith and the post also seems very anti-islam, clearly against the forum rules.

Also the purpose of this section is "Support for new Muslims"

I think its best to close this thread, Insha'Allah. If anyone disagrees please just PM me. :)

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.