/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Family Problems :(

Sinan
05-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Dear Brothers & Sisters.
First of all let me introduce myself.
My name is Sinan. I'm 17 years old and I'm a Muslim.
My father is from Palestine, his father, and other brothers now live in Jordan.
My family, at the moment live in Bosnia & Herzegovina.

My father married a Christian woman 27 years ago. He met her in Yugoslavia.
She was a nice woman, but now ....

It has been 5 years that we are having family problems.
She keeps insulting us... she always starts making problems, fights.. arguments and the fight starts....

Anyways, I've broke my leg 13 years ago... I had an surgery in Italy , 3 times, and all 3 times they went bad.. I nearly lost my leg, but Allhamdullilah.

My father( Muslim ) started collecting and working hard 1 month ago, to take me to another country to make a surgery on my knee... And he collected like 27.000 Euro ... He and my mother knew only where the money is being held ... But suddenly ... 1000 Euro disappeared ...

My dad asked one night kindly my mother.. '' I've brought some more money and lets go and put them together with the other ones..'' But she said '' No, you go by your own '' Then he said : '' Ok I'll bring them here and we'll count them together '' But she replied : '' No , do it by your own '' .

My dad as well knew that long time ago, she kept taking money from him ... and he didn't say anything...

Then that evening he said... so the fight started... She went away to her mother for 1 week... then she came back.. we had peace etc...

It has been time since I started to pray to Allah...and whenever I say example if we are somewhere or if we're eating .. I say : Hurry up, I have to go to pray '' ... And she always laughs to me... and my old brother which is 27 years old too ...

Today I said that to my dad... He wants to take them out of the house but they don't want to leave...

My brother insulted Allah , insulted my Religion ... everything ... I don't know what to do ... He wanted to kill me today, he took a knife.. but my father stopped him ... My brother, son of my aunt in Palestine is here too .. and he stopped him ...

I don't know what to do anymore.. My dad trusts me and I said that I've seen my mother taking the money... He wants to call the police and report her.. I saw it so I will say the truth to the police...

But please, dear brothers and sisters... Help me... I'm really desperate... I don't know what to do anymore...

Since I've as well fought with my mother and my brother... My dad goes everyday early in the morning to work and he comes late in the night ... From Monday there's nobody who can take me to school. I can walk but I fatigue pretty fast... Help me please...

الله اكبر يا رب يشفينا و يحمينا إن شاء الله
ٍسالام

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
05-02-2008, 09:14 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb, May Allah help and guide you.Ameen.

Please read Surah Al-Ankaboot. It mentions fitnah (trials and tribulations) right from the start. In fact the central theme of this beautiful Surah is fitnah. The verse below mentions how all of us will be tried and tested.

Alif - Laam - Meem. Do people then think they will be left alone upon saying, "We believe in Allaah," and they will not be faced with fitnah? And verily we put those who came before them to trials, so that Allaah would make known those who have been truthful, and so that Allaah would make known the liars. (verses:1-2)

No doubt your situation is a great test for you. InshaAllah stick to the truth with patience and ask Allah for help. I advise this because I feel there is no other advice I can give you since it is a matter that your father will resolve. However by you asking Allah for His help, inshaAllah He will help guide you and your father to resolve this matter in the way that Allah will be pleased with. Allah holds power over all things and tells man to turn to him for help when being harmed. His help is the best of all.

Allah swt says:

And what you have of blessings is only from Allaah! Then when some harm reaches you, to Him you cry for help. (An-Nahl-16:53)
So even though we are all tried, Allah swt will guide those who strive in His way and do righteous deeds.

And those who strive hard in Our Way, verily We will guide them to Our Paths. And verily Allaah is with those who do good. Al-'Ankaboot (29:69)

Sorry, I can't and don't even know what other advice to give. I pray you seek Allah's help and that He may help you in turn. Ameen.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2008, 09:31 AM
subhanAllaah..

may Allah grant your family understanding.

Brother im scared of giving you advice, i will suggest you contact a scholar or a respected authority in islaam.

But my heart does go out to you, please keep having patience my brothers and hope for jannahs rewards.

may Allah grant you jannah ! Ameen

Remember! the pious are always put through tests over tests! And my brother it sounds like you and your father are being tested.. be patient !

Souljette
05-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
forever.muslima
05-02-2008, 10:14 AM
aah i'm so sorry to hear this. its really sad. but it sounds like you have strong faith. Keep that up and pray to Allah- thats the only way i can think of, and make lots of duaa, start praying tahajuud prayers (if you don't already) esp to ask Allah for help.

remeber: Allah only tests those that he loves. and after every hardship there is ease.

so inshallah things will get easier.

will pray for you.

salams

let us all know how things are going

Sinan
05-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Thank you brothers and sisters. I really appreciate your support.
I pray Allah every time , I hope my father does the right thing ... I know that this might sound a bit ... and I know that we Muslims must respect our parents.. But my mother doesn't grant my respect neither my brother.
This is a big test.. Today , I'm hurt.. of the fight that was here yesterday.. my arm hurts me, and still i prayed today. I pray everyday. Insha'Allah things will get easier and Allah knows the best. He will punish for their sins and he will reward people for their kindness.
As IbnAbdulHakim said.. this is a test... and we're all being tested...

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2008, 11:33 AM
^ mashaAllah may Allah reward you !

brother why dont you try reading about the lives of the sahabi's? it may grant you more patience and make you feel uplifted and stronger :).

try this: www.islamreligion.com or even try the biogrophy section of this forum and read about any sahabi!

bro you can come here any time! i hope you come out successful, i hope to see you in jannah inshaAllaah :D

Assalamu Alaikum !! :) !!

Souljette
05-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Ameen

Sinan
05-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Ameen

Sinan
05-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Dear Brothers and Sisters...
I'm really desperate... things are getting worse and worse... I'm crying the whole day ... nobody really cares about me except of Allah ...
I keep praying the whole day and during the salaah I also cry ... I'm desperate... I don't know what to do anymore... I have no reason to live.... only for Allah... Everything I liked , everybody who i loved, my parents, my brother.. everybody is against me ... a 17 years old teen ... I want to go away from everybody ...I don't want to live around these people anymore...............

Oh Allah... please heal the pain in my heart....

ayesha zaman
05-02-2008, 05:38 PM
May Allaah help you! Ameen!

noorahmad
05-02-2008, 06:47 PM
assalam walaikum brother, i just hope that these du'ass may help you

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal hammi wal hazani, wal 'ajzi, wal kasali, wal bukhli wal jubni, wa dala'id daini wa ghalabatir rijaal.
Oh Allah i seek refuge in you from despondency and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from perversion of faith and from the domination of others.( bukhari 7/158)

Allahumma Rahmataka arju fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata 'ainin, wa aslih li sha'ni kullahu, la ilaha illa Anta.
Oh Allah, i hope for your mercy. Do not tire me of me even for a moment. place all my affair in order. there is no God but you.(Abu dawud 4/324)

noorahmad
05-02-2008, 06:50 PM
well i cnt judge u, but as for reporting my mum to the police, i wud think twice b4 doing it, i wud rather make swalaat isthikhaara!!! and wud have rather asked my dad to give talaaq to my mum in such a case!!!! may Allah guide and help u, ur family, the ummah, n myself
ameen

Sinan
05-02-2008, 07:40 PM
InshaAllah, noorahmad.
Keep me in your duas and I will do the same brothers and sisters.

Ameen

glo
05-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Greetings, Sinan

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing with your family. It is clearly very upsetting for you.

I want to offer you a slightly different perspective.
It is not uncommon for young people of your age to feel critical of their parents, and to want to distance themselves and find their 'own way'.
It's an important part of maturing into adulthood, and it is a good thing. :)

Take a little while to ponder whether it is perhaps you who is changing, and your parents are still the same (when we get older, we sometimes get s little 'stuck in our ways' ... believe me I know! :D)

I wish and pray for peace and harmony between you and your family. May the love between you always be stronger than the tension and differences that come between you.

Allah knows best.
Salaam :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-02-2008, 08:18 PM
:sl:
Ameen to all the du'as InshaAllah. May Allah Ta'ala ease your affairs brother, InshaAllah, Ameen!

piXie
05-02-2008, 09:26 PM
:salamext:

Invocation for when you find something becoming difficult for you:

Allaahumma laa sahla illaa maa ja'altahu sahlan wa Anta taj'alul-hazna ithaa shi'ta sahlan.

"O Allah, there is no ease except in that which you have made easy, and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy."

I pray Allaah eases your affairs, Aameen.

--------------------------------------------

[Reference: Ibn Hibban in his Sahih (no. 2427), and Ibn As- Sunni (no. 351). Al-Hafidh (Ibn Hajar) said that this Hadith is authentic.
It was also declared authentic by 'Abdul-Qadir Al-Arna'ut in his checking of An-Nawawi's Kitabul-Athkarp. p106.]

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/

Sinan
05-03-2008, 06:03 AM
Ameen brothers and sisters.
Thank you for your duas and I will also pray for you all.

:w: :statisfie

cute123
05-03-2008, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sinan
Dear Brothers and Sisters...
I'm really desperate... things are getting worse and worse... I'm crying the whole day ... nobody really cares about me except of Allah ...
I keep praying the whole day and during the salaah I also cry ... I'm desperate... I don't know what to do anymore... I have no reason to live.... only for Allah... Everything I liked , everybody who i loved, my parents, my brother.. everybody is against me ... a 17 years old teen ... I want to go away from everybody ...I don't want to live around these people anymore...............

Oh Allah... please heal the pain in my heart....
I completely understand your pain bro, where u feel that nobody loves you, nobody cares for you except ALLAH. you are completely left alone . its a horrible feeling. and in your case , its your own mother and brother. Its a real test , and tell u one thing just think, inspite of so many difficulties, like ur mother is a christian , and u have a problem in your leg, the flame of Islam is alive in your heart . and is kept alive by HIM as his favour on you as HE loves you. And as this flame is alive, it hurts you when your own people stop you , mock you from praying.
As far as other difficulties are concerned , dont be disheartened as 1st of all again u have a special place towards ALLAH TALLAH as you are having a pain in the leg. u know there are very few people who are afflicted naturally, because this might become the cause for you , which HE himself has created for you, so that HE could draw you more near.
And as far as being alone is considered, just feel the emptiness by anything that you like. Learn Arabic, if possible or any hobby, my advice would be learn Quraan , and learn to recite it in the melodious voice. believe me it satisfies the soul. there are many sites available for download. its the water that quenches you thirst.

And another thing dont feel bad for bad people, atleast till they return. dont hurt urself for them.take care of yourself. Speak out and clear your heart . empty it out. you will feel better.

Danah
05-03-2008, 09:59 AM
subha allah brother I am very moved by your story. I am making duaa deep in my heart that Allah ease your affairs and heal your pain.
In sha llah Ta'ala you will pass this test.
May allah grant you sabar in sha allah
I will keep you in my duaas.

anonymous
05-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Dear Brothers & Sisters.
First of all let me introduce myself.
My name is Sinan. I'm 17 years old and I'm a Muslim.
My father is from Palestine, his father, and other brothers now live in Jordan.
My family, at the moment live in Bosnia & Herzegovina.

She was a nice woman, but now ....

It has been 5 years that we are having family problems.
She keeps insulting us... she always starts making problems, fights.. arguments and the fight starts....

Anyways, I've broke my leg 13 years ago... I had an surgery in Italy , 3 times, and all 3 times they went bad.. I nearly lost my leg, but Allhamdullilah.

My father( Muslim ) started collecting and working hard 1 month ago, to take me to another country to make a surgery on my knee... And he collected like 27.000 Euro ... He and my mother knew only where the money is being held ... But suddenly ... 1000 Euro disappeared ...

My dad asked one night kindly my mother.. '' I've brought some more money and lets go and put them together with the other ones..'' But she said '' No, you go by your own '' Then he said : '' Ok I'll bring them here and we'll count them together '' But she replied : '' No , do it by your own '' .

My dad as well knew that long time ago, she kept taking money from him ... and he didn't say anything...

Then that evening he said... so the fight started... She went away to her mother for 1 week... then she came back.. we had peace etc...

It has been time since I started to pray to Allah...and whenever I say example if we are somewhere or if we're eating .. I say : Hurry up, I have to go to pray '' ... And she always laughs to me... and my old brother which is 27 years old too ...

Today I said that to my dad... He wants to take them out of the house but they don't want to leave...

My brother insulted Allah , insulted my Religion ... everything ... I don't know what to do ... He wanted to kill me today, he took a knife.. but my father stopped him ... My brother, son of my aunt in Palestine is here too .. and he stopped him ...

I don't know what to do anymore.. My dad trusts me and I said that I've seen my mother taking the money... He wants to call the police and report her.. I saw it so I will say the truth to the police...

But please, dear brothers and sisters... Help me... I'm really desperate... I don't know what to do anymore...

Since I've as well fought with my mother and my brother... My dad goes everyday early in the morning to work and he comes late in the night ... From Monday there's nobody who can take me to school. I can walk but I fatigue pretty fast... Help me please...

الله اكبر يا رب يشفينا و يحمينا إن شاء الله
ٍسالام
bro is this christian woman your mother? Im a bit confused, sorry

------
05-03-2008, 04:34 PM

Try reading the post next time.

anonymous
05-05-2008, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Brok3n -

Try reading the post next time.
Try keepin ya stupid comments 2 yaself next tym. :raging: U reali PISS me off i swaer down

جوري
05-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Enough!

to the OP.. I am troubled by your troubles akhi.. la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah..
I am not sure about the health care system in Europe, but I believe there are free programs that you can sign up for to receive proper medical attention.. please call random university hospitals to see if they are able to help you with your medical condition for free or with partial payments..

other than that, May I suggest you move out on your own? see if you can find some Muslim people to be flat mates with and get a job, a desk job so you don't put much strain on your legs.. I know you are probably still in school t? if these sound like reasonable options? call your school see if they can arrange some help for you, they usually have an office for people who require special needs?..

Insha'Allah, Allah swt will guide you and yours to what he loves and wants, grant you security, and good health ameen

:w:

arabianprincess
05-06-2008, 02:13 AM
wow wat a sad story .. but just ask allah for help....................n he will help u.. inshallah

wish u good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

transition?
05-06-2008, 02:51 AM
:sl:brother

Don't give up and be patient. Allah (swt) is Best of Helpers and better than any family member or friend. He Alone Listens to our du'as and He Alone Answers them.

you are not alone. Even when you're not praying, there is knowledge and inspiration everywhere. The worst of today may be the best of tomorrow.

You told us your story and we are behind you. Your own faith may as well be this Ummah's. People who come here struggling and in similar bad situations, may read your story and hope that you succeed because you strengthen the idea that good faith gives one triumph, maybe not here, but where it matters - Jannah. It is fate that you brought you here, so we as a world can support each other.
May Allah (swt) Guide us all.

Snowflake
05-06-2008, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
Enough!

to the OP.. I am troubled by your troubles akhi.. la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah..
I am not sure about the health care system in Europe, but I believe there are free programs that you can sign up for to receive proper medical attention.. please call random university hospitals to see if they are able to help you with your medical condition for free or with partial payments..

other than that, May I suggest you move out on your own? see if you can find some Muslim people to be flat mates with and get a job, a desk job so you don't put much strain on your legs.. I know you are probably still in school t? if these sound like reasonable options? call your school see if they can arrange some help for you, they usually have an office for people who require special needs?..

Insha'Allah, Allah swt will guide you and yours to what he loves and wants, grant you security, and good health ameen

:w:
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Good advice mashaAllah.

Not to say people already haven't, but please everyone remember to make duaa specifically for our little brother Sinan inshaAllah. :thumbs_up

Sinan
05-08-2008, 04:16 PM

Dear Brothers & Sisters

To one who told me to learn Arabic , I already speak it ^^ Alhamdollilah.

For now , dear brothers and sisters, everything is fine ... My father will soon do the right thing inshaAllah.

Thank you for keeping me in your du'as and I'm also keeping all of you in mine.

May Allah protect us all from this evilness and inshaAllah brothers and sisters we'll see eachother in Jannah.

:statisfie

Snowflake
05-08-2008, 04:24 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb & Alhumdulillah@
'My father will soon do the right thing inshaAllah.'
Ameen to your duaa. May Allah bless you with the same inshaAllah. Ameen.

cute123
05-12-2008, 06:59 AM

Dear Brothers & Sisters

To one who told me to learn Arabic , I already speak it ^^ Alhamdollilah.

For now , dear brothers and sisters, everything is fine ... My father will soon do the right thing inshaAllah.

Thank you for keeping me in your du'as and I'm also keeping all of you in mine.

May Allah protect us all from this evilness and inshaAllah brothers and sisters we'll see eachother in Jannah.

:statisfie
Gr8 that u know Arabic . Mashallah. Happy to hear from you And pray that things go well with you. Ameen

Souljette
05-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Ameen

Pure Imaan
05-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Oh I am very moved and sad by the circumstances of your life my brother, I will certainly pray for you, remember my brother 'After hardship, comes ease' 'After hardship, comes ease' if not in this dunya then CERTAINLY in the hereafter, stay strong my brother, read the lives of the Prophets (peace be upon them all) to keep you motivated and strong...I will pray for you brother sinan, may you have peace within your family, ameen.....ameen to all your duas

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.