/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Gravity Hovercars predicted in the Bible!

barney
05-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Hey!

I notice that some amazing things that science has discovered was predicted in scripture thousands of years ago. A sign of omniscience.

Rather than waiting for something to get invented first and then looking for its prediction, I thought I might check out what new wonders are round the corner first!

2 Kings 19:23
By your messengers you have heaped insults on the Lord. And you have said, "With my many chariots I have ascended the heights of the mountains, the utmost heights of Lebanon. I have cut down its tallest cedars, the choicest of its pines. I have reached its remotest parts, the finest of its forests.

(YAY! HOVERCARS!!!!)
Psalm 68:18
When you ascended on high, you led captives in your train; you received gifts from men, even from the rebellious— that you, O LORD God, might dwell there.
(We are going to have flying trains!)

Psalm 55:6
I said, "Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest-
(Jetpacks will be the main method of transport)

Habakkuk 1:8
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk. Their cavalry gallops headlong; their horsemen come from afar. They fly like a vulture swooping to devour
(The Hovercars will have VTOL technology-Vertical take off and landing)
Numbers 10:2
"Make two trumpets of hammered silver, and use them for calling the community together and for having the camps set out
(Bluetooth technology will be called Silvertooth, and everyone will have one wired into their heads)

Some Exiting things are on the way! When they are invented can I have first credit for proving their predictions?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-01-2008, 11:51 PM
sobhan Allah.. you have the typical psychology of the skeptic described in the Quran...
the folks who want miracles, when miracles happen they deem them magic, slight of hand,trickery, if a messanger is sent with reason and logic they request that he bring them miracles like those of the predecessors.. but there is no winning on either ground....

use your mind.. if you think our existence here is nothing but a series or favorable chances as magical a thought as that is on its own accord, then you should be happy and set in your ways..

If you think that there is a divine being behind it, then you need to accept that some things in religion are a matter of faith and again be happy and set in your ways..

I almost feel sorry and tired for you in this constant state of vacillation!

cheers

barney
05-01-2008, 11:53 PM
So no Hovercars? :cry:

جوري
05-01-2008, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
if you dislike the deluxe camel I sold you yesterday, I can take it back for that hover car at no extra charge...

cheers

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ranma1/2
05-02-2008, 12:51 AM
i think hes just tryoing to show that you can just about make any scripture say what you want it to say.

جوري
05-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Anything can be anything it is true, but we usually manage the drivel of folks suffering from cognitive and perceptual distortions with some good old fashion meds plus psychotherapy if possible.

Where do you draw the line between acceptable social and religious norms? Well believe it or not folks go to school for a great number of years to come up with those guidelines!

There is no point really in going all out to make a moot point that is obvious only to self and the posse comitatus of ones choosing!

cheers

YusufNoor
05-02-2008, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney

Helicopters matey, Helicopters!
:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.