/* */

PDA

View Full Version : throw your baby off a 50ft 'shrine' for blessings!

Pk_#2
05-01-2008, 05:55 PM
What the heck?

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=11646

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
05-01-2008, 06:00 PM
:eek:
I thought u were talkin bout the car commertial..lol

WOoooW thos people are messed UP
thats stupid
why they tryna twist theyr kids minds! and i gess thats why theyr minds are like that!

Mikayeel
05-01-2008, 06:04 PM
:w:

My lord:( Ignorance is a disease, in this case even more dangerous than AIDS or CANCER! I pray to my lord, your lord and the lord of everything that excist, that he keeps our hearts free from any ignorance that we are not aware of! And which we are boastfull about!

AMEEN YA RABAL 3ALAMEEN!

truemuslim
05-01-2008, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada

My lord:( Ignorance is a disease, in this case even more dangerous than AIDS or CANCER! I pray to my lord, your lord and the lord of everything that excist, that he keeps our hearts free from any ignorance that we are not aware of! And which we are boastfull about!

AMEEN YA RABAL 3ALAMEEN!

Ameen ameen ameen
Sooo truueeee

ur post ownd!

:w::D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
05-01-2008, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
:eek:
I thought u were talkin bout the car commertial..lol

WOoooW thos people are messed UP
thats stupid
why they tryna twist theyr kids minds! and i gess thats why theyr minds are like that!
Which car ad? You crak'ed Lol,

Look what they do to their kids, pathetic eeedyats.

Umar001
05-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Are these guys Muslim?

Snowflake
05-01-2008, 09:47 PM
^The reporter mentioned the babies were thrown from the Baba Shaikh Umar Sahib shrine. I can't imagine hindus doing that from a 'muslim' shrine. So they must be muslims right?

Unbelievable!

Snowflake
05-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Astaghfirullah.... I listened again and this time kept my ears open. The ritual is performed after couples take a vow at the shrine that they will do this if they are blessed with a child. Shirk!

Mikayeel
05-01-2008, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Happy
Which car ad? You crak'ed Lol,

Look what they do to their kids, pathetic eeedyats.
:sl:, the sister was right, when i watched it there was a car add before the actual thing started:)

- Qatada -
05-02-2008, 03:05 PM
:salamext:

Want Good Luck For Your Child? Throw It Off A 50 Foot Building

it's all over the net, it makes u feel sick the way its all over the media - but not just that, that it's done by people who say they are Muslims.

this is a clear refutation to those who claim there's such things as 'good innovations' in the religion.

Ali.
05-02-2008, 03:08 PM
What the hell!

This is clear propaganda - this is not part of Islam!

Souljette
05-02-2008, 03:08 PM
ye heard of this long time ago.it's like peer stuff

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2008, 03:09 PM
so... shall i slap those parents or do you wanna do it?

- Qatada -
05-02-2008, 03:09 PM

its the reality bro, muslims are copying hindus - then we are accused for being evil.. thats the way it goes, Allah will humiliate us since we're not enjoining the good and forbidding the evil as muslims. He will only honor us if we return to the true Islam, based on Qur'an and Sunnah, and the understanding of the companions of Allah's Messenger (sal Allah alaihi wasalam)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2008, 03:11 PM
^ we'll be humiliated for as long as we dont practise one of the greatest parts of islaam.

you know the hadith bro, the one about the muslims being destroyed because they become farmers and leave out....

Umar001
05-02-2008, 03:11 PM
There's a thread about this, it shows the footage.

Ali.
05-02-2008, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

its the reality bro, muslims are copying hindus - then we are accused for being evil.. thats the way it goes, Allah will humiliate us since we're not enjoining the good and forbidding the evil as muslims. He will only honor us if we return to the true Islam, based on Qur'an and Sunnah, and the understanding of the companions of Allah's Messenger (sal Allah alaihi wasalam)
Really? Wow.

barney
05-02-2008, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ we'll be humiliated for as long as we dont practise one of the greatest parts of islaam.

you know the hadith bro, the one about the muslims being destroyed because they become farmers and leave out....

.....Fighting I think is the word you were looking for.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2008, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
.....Fighting I think is the word you were looking for.
nope thats not exactly the word :p

- Qatada -
05-02-2008, 03:27 PM

Look how they disobeyed Allah's Messenger;

Sahih Muslim Book 004 [kitab as-salah/book of prayer], Number 1083:
Jundub reported: I heard from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) five days before his death and he said: I stand acquitted before Allah that I took any one of you as friend, for Allah has taken me as His friend, as he took Ibrahim as His friend. Had I taken any one of my Ummah as a friend, I would have taken Abu Bakr as a friend. Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that.

1) They threw the babies off the building of a grave of a man, who they may think is righteous. Allah knows best if he was.

2) They innovated in the religion by claiming that they would get blessings by doing this act, which isn't even something which Allah's Messenger ordered us to do.

3) They imitated polytheists (the hindus) - whereas Allah's Messenger strictly forbade us from imitating other religions, especially in our religious affairs. Since the other religions are astray, that's why we are forbidden to follow them since that would also lead us to misguidance.

Seriously, this stuff is really saddening.. inna lillahi wa ina alayhi raji'un.

------
05-02-2008, 03:36 PM

Astagfirullah!! imsad

This is SICK !!!!!!

Baba Sheikh Umar Saheb Dargah,
WELL u so called SHEIKH - sort urself out!! :mad:

Souljette
05-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Can i slap them..and this is like normal bak home they have like marriages like hindus too...and to them it's "culture"

------
05-02-2008, 04:06 PM

Now I get the meaning behind the '73' sects hadith imsad

Souljette
05-02-2008, 04:14 PM
yup sis i got that hadith LONGG time ago

Mukafi7
05-02-2008, 06:54 PM
ألسلام عليكم

I have to agree with Ali. This is simply propaganda being waged by enemies of Islam. They want to make us look like crazies. I think you realize who could be behind such non-sense!

Al-Zaara
05-02-2008, 07:06 PM
this is a clear refutation to those who claim there's such things as 'good innovations' in the religion.
Nah, sorry to say this, but it ain't.

format_quote Originally Posted by Mukafi7
ألسلام عليكم

I have to agree with Ali. This is simply propaganda being waged by enemies of Islam. They want to make us look like crazies. I think you realize who could be behind such non-sense!
I agree with Ali too.

Fishman
05-02-2008, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Nah, sorry to say this, but it ain't.
:sl:
I agree. This thread was turned into a sectarian thread by a (EDIT: former moderator, I'm not with the times anymore)! This is hypocrisy.

Pk_#2
05-02-2008, 07:19 PM
I say ditch this thread and go to mine, since I made it fist, use the search function people, sheesh!

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

barney
05-02-2008, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mukafi7
ألسلام عليكم

The Jews? Or the Bush Administration perhaps?

I would support that arguement.
I think it's despicable that for 500 years , CIA agents posing as muslim crowds, have traveled thousands of miles to dress up in robes and lob babies off buildings in order to try and bring discredit upon the ummah.
What will they not steep to. The sooner these scum are exposed the better.
This is part of a preperation campaign to invade for oil, obviously.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-02-2008, 07:31 PM

Want Good Luck For Your Child? Throw It Off A 50 Foot Building

it's all over the net, it makes u feel sick the way its all over the media - but not just that, that it's done by people who say they are Muslims.

:wasalamex

It reminds me of the verse, {And among them are unlettered ones who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming.}[al-Baqarah;78]

Subhanallaah, before this, I never really understood exactly why Shaitan would like innovation for a people rather than sin. These people are actually thinking they're doing something good, and getting close to Allaah by doing this, so of course they will never repent from it since to them this is a good thing, I mean they probably don't even think its an innovation. Had they committed a sin, they would have repented, but from an innovation: who would ever repent to Allaah from an action they think is taking them closer to Allaah?! Allaahu Akbar, indeed as the Messenger said, {And the most evil affairs are their innovations}[Sahih Muslim, Kitaab as-Salaat: 1885]. May Allaah protect us and the Muslimeen.

The irony is that the people that claim there is something as Bid'ah hasanah, I've never found anything from them, their sites etc that says for once that "such and such is an evil innovation"...its like, innovate what they want, then look for some obscure text to support their action with, then they call it a Bid'ah hasanah. I mean, seriously, with the amount of bid'ah 'hasanah''s I've come across, its like there's one coming out every other month! It's as Ibn Masu'd r.a. said when he saw in the later years some groups of Muslims doing dhikr in a way that the Messenger and his Companions did not do and by that they thought they were doing something good. So he reprimanded them and said: {By the One in Whose hand is my soul, either you are following a way that is more guided than that of Muhammad or you have opened the door of misguidance!}. This narration has a sahih isnaad.

With all due respect, even if what you're saying is true (and there is no proof either way), the video speaks for itself, these kinds of practices are occurring within Muslims, and many other practices that are just as jahil that I've seen with my own eyes. Sadly though, the people doing them think they are getting closer to Allaah and His Messenger by their actions.

May Allaah protect us.

barney
05-02-2008, 08:06 PM
I suppose this is akin to the cutting of kids scalps in Iran and Opius Dai's self mortification stuff?

snakelegs
05-02-2008, 08:44 PM

how so? there could indeed be "good innovations" - this just isn't one of them.
i know you don't believe that there are good innovations, but this incident does not disprove anything.

chacha_jalebi
05-02-2008, 08:53 PM
:threadclo

the video is there for people to make up their own mind!!

ooo yeaah :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.