/* */

PDA

View Full Version : maryland chicken?(leicester)

aadil77
05-03-2008, 05:57 PM
:sl:

does anyone know where marlyand buy their meat from, and if they're trusted? Some reason i'm having doubts and my mums just bought some! (its in front of me), please need quick reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-03-2008, 06:20 PM
any1? urgent !

Soulja Girl
05-03-2008, 06:22 PM

I heard they use pork in their meat, not sure if its true. :X
Its not HMC approved so we don't get our food from there...Best thing is to stay away if you got doubts. Allahu A'lam.

:w:

aadil77
05-03-2008, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

I heard they use pork in their meat, not sure if its true. :X
Its not HMC approved so we don't get our food from there...Best thing is to stay away if you got doubts. Allahu A'lam.

seriously? they only sell chicken, oh man, my mums just bought some and I don't know what to do:?, I rang them they said they get there meat from somewhere in preston

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali.
05-03-2008, 06:29 PM
I don't know bro', maybe you should ring them and ask if their chicken is halal or not, most people know what halal is.

If the guy your speaking to doesn't know, ask if you can speak to their manager.

Soulja Girl
05-03-2008, 06:30 PM

Someone else is saying that they stun their Chicken...Best thing bro is to not eat it and go Ton Ton Chicken instead. :p

aadil77
05-03-2008, 06:34 PM
oh man I hate it when something turns out to be nontrustable, then when I tell my my mum she thinks i'm extreme and starts comparing with hundreds other bearded muslims who go there

Soulja Girl
05-03-2008, 06:43 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
oh man I hate it when something turns out to be nontrustable, then when I tell my my mum she thinks i'm extreme and starts comparing with hundreds other bearded muslims who go there
^I know, its sad that they don't know its not halal. Inshallah, it becomes HMC approved soon cuz I like Maryland's food. All we can do is pray for them.

wildkat
05-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Urgh forget maryland!! It all just looks so processed and oily!
You should try BBQ base, its HMC approved and delicious!!!

جوري
05-06-2008, 10:12 PM
I only know of some Halal resturants in inner harbor, but I haven't been to MD in ages.. if you can find a resturant, they will let you know where they get their halal meat from.. just drive and stop in, they will let you know insha'Allah

جوري
05-06-2008, 10:14 PM
woops pls never mind my post.. I thought you were talking of MD U.S not England :-[ :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.