/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 17 year old girl's head stamped on by father, till dead.

barney
05-03-2008, 09:47 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...iraq.military1

How should this Girls crimes be dealt with?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
05-03-2008, 10:04 PM
:sl:
He should face trial for murder. Honour killings have no place in Islam. The father's a complete jerkhole. Unfortunately, it seems honour killings are rife in Iraq :(

If he is not punished in this life, then God willing, he will be in the hereafter.

'Abd al-Baari
05-03-2008, 10:06 PM
:sl:/Greetings

How disgusting :(, How can any father do something like this to his daughter and then be proud of it?

Certainly not in the way that they were.

:peace:

Na7lah
05-03-2008, 10:09 PM
subhanallah! i'm speechless

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
gladTidings
05-03-2008, 10:13 PM
'What they did to her was ugly and pathetic. Rand was just a young girl with romantic dreams. She always kept her religion close to her heart. She would never even hurt a petal on a rose.'

Pretty much sums it up. She didnt deserve to be killed and in such a horrific way by her own father.. he should serve the sentence for murder.

truemuslim
05-03-2008, 10:14 PM
her uncles spat on her covered corpse because she had brought shame on the family
are they serious??!?!!!!

*sigh*

as always...i say...
peoples twisted minds these days...:(
astaghfirallah!
Shame on u Father of that girl!

:(
Wasalaam

S_87
05-03-2008, 10:27 PM

He should be tried under shariah court who will also have to determine if his daughter did that. (they cant just take his word.)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-03-2008, 10:29 PM
I second that sis amani.
Astaghfirullah, that's disgusting :( Poor girl..shame on him.

Güven
05-04-2008, 12:38 AM
What's wrong with these people nowadays killing there own childeren
La Hawla Walla Quwatta Iellah Billah

Malaikah
05-04-2008, 01:03 AM
The saddest part was when the mother called her brothers... and instead of helping their sister, they helped their father...

SubhanAllah, may Allah kill them for killing her.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-04-2008, 01:41 AM
Yea that was the saddest part :(

north_malaysian
05-04-2008, 05:04 AM
Shame on him... :raging:

Roasted Cashew
05-04-2008, 07:27 AM
Honor Killings have no place in Islam. Such evil acts committed by these sick *******s are not condoned by Islam.

Rulings on Honor Killing
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...onor%20killing

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503543392

teen-omar
05-04-2008, 07:30 AM
These people who do honour killing should just face the same punishment
maybe not in this life, but in the life hereafter
Allah A3lam, and Allah knows best what these people deserve...

Al-Zaara
05-04-2008, 08:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
The saddest part was when the mother called her brothers... and instead of helping their sister, they helped their father...

SubhanAllah, may Allah kill them for killing her.
Amiin!

Allah will punish them, one way or another, in this life or the next.

Her father, her brothers, her uncles and the rest of those *******s who were part of her death, her suffering and not even respecting her burial.

Trumble
05-04-2008, 09:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
He should be tried under shariah court who will also have to determine if his daughter did that. (they cant just take his word.)
What she might have done, or not have done, is a total irrelevance.

crayon
05-04-2008, 12:39 PM
"'But he was released two hours later because it was an "honour killing". And, unfortunately, that is something to be proud of for any Iraqi man.'"

Disgusting. I literally feel sick to my stomach right now.

"At the police station where the father was held Sergeant Ali Jabbar told The Observer last week: 'Not much can be done when we have an "honour killing" case. You are in a Muslim society and women should live under religious laws."

WHAT RELIGIOUS LAW YOU IGNORANT ****?!

I can't even comprehend people like this father. How could someone do this to their own daughter? Their own DAUGHTER. Not only did he kill her, he relished it. "Ali used his feet to press down hard on his own daughter's throat until she was suffocated. Then he called for a knife and began to cut at her body."

crayon
05-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Whoever kills a human being… then it is as though he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a human life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.(5:32)

And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement. (4:93)

Malaikah
05-04-2008, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
"At the police station where the father was held Sergeant Ali Jabbar told The Observer last week: 'Not much can be done when we have an "honour killing" case. You are in a Muslim society and women should live under religious laws."

WHAT RELIGIOUS LAW YOU IGNORANT ****?!
Exactly. I hate the way the journalist made no attempt at all to clarify that honour killings have no place in Islam. :raging:

Güven
05-04-2008, 12:49 PM
That's loud and clear for me, DON'T KILL , is it so difficult to understand :(

Snowflake
05-04-2008, 01:45 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb

Sick!!!!!! That poor girl. Her 'wrong' was nothing compared to what her father & relatives did. :raging:

Her murder was clearly premeditated. The Quran has stated:

"....... But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment." An-Nisa 92-23

She said Ali used his feet to press down hard on his own daughter's throat until she was suffocated. Then he called for a knife and began to cut at her body. All the time he was calling out that his honour was being cleansed.
astaghfirullah, it is forbidden to mutilate the body of an enemy and this man did this to his own daughter, then they claim to be living under religious laws. This has got to be the height of ignorance! :cry:

wa alaikum asalam wr wb

barney
05-04-2008, 09:39 PM
I think we're all clear that the father's actions were horrific.
But what should have been her punishment?

The_Prince
05-04-2008, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
she should have been locked in the house and admonished for dating a najis UK soldier who is occupying her country, as well as being in an army that has commited several crimes, tortures, and rapes of her fellow people.

as for the father he should be tried as in Islam you cant take the law into your own hands.

if it was my daughter i would have grounded her until she knew there would be no way for it to work, no daughter of mine will EVER romance with any soldier of a western army that is occupying Muslim lands and Killing my fellow Muslims, period.

Pygoscelis
05-05-2008, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
He should face trial for murder. Honour killings have no place in Islam.
There's a message muslims need to get out. Denounce this sort of thing loudly, even more loudly that ya otherwise would, because unfortunately many non-muslims DO see this as something islamic. It isn't I realize, and making that clear to everybody is one good way of improving the muslim image in the west (so utterly destroyed by 9/11 and the events that followed).

crayon
05-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Her islamic punishment or her father's punishment?

There is absolutely no islamic punishment to be carried out here. She was talking to the guy. And even if she was sleeping with him (which I seriously doubt), there would have to have been 4 witnesses who testified to actually SEEING the act of sexual intercourse in a court for her to be found guilty.

If this were my daughter, I would sit down with her and ask her about it, and make sure of the info I had (remember, the moronic father did this murdered her based on HEARSAY). Then I would explain to her that what she was doing was wrong. Not only is she doing something islamically unacceptable, she is fraternizing with the enemy. If she insisted on this behavior, she would be grounded. If I saw her talking to him again, I would lose my trust in her, and watch her every move, same as if I had caught her doing drugs, or drinking alcohol, etc.

MTAFFI
05-05-2008, 04:05 PM
i dont believe that this sort of horrible action stems as much from the religion of Islam as it does the ethnicity or history of the people that live in this region of the world. Islam, as someone said before me, does not permit anyone to take the law into their own hands, even if it did this sort of "punishment" is inconsistent to that of which a court would hand out... Very sad for this girl, very sad that there are people that can live with themselves after such an event..

May Allah (swt) give that mother strength and relieve the world of this sort of intolerance and ignorance

:(

AvarAllahNoor
05-05-2008, 04:09 PM
So sad! - Things like these occur worldwide daily. It's so sad. Makes my heart heavy. God bless people who's only 'crime' is to love another or just be born a female! - It's a cultural thing. One day one hopes it will be eradicated, though I doubt it! :(

islamirama
05-05-2008, 04:10 PM
She had been seen conversing intimately with Paul. It was enough to condemn her, because he was British, a Christian, 'the invader', and the enemy.
The kuffars invade her home land, torture her country's men to death (abu gharib just one example) and rape her country's women. And yet she has the audacity to shamelessly engage in this? He is a kuffar and he is an invader who is occupying Muslim land and oppressing and killing muslims and violating muslim women honor.

I don't feel sorry for her nor do i feel sorry for her father who murdered. She isn't a kid, she should've known what the outcome would be, especially the situation they are living in. What they both did is what their own hands earned, and they both will answer to Allah for that.

truemuslim
05-05-2008, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
The kuffars invade her home land, torture her country's men to death (abu gharib just one example) and rape her country's women. And yet she has the audacity to shamelessly engage in this? He is a kuffar and he is an invader who is occupying Muslim land and oppressing and killing muslims and violating muslim women honor.

I don't feel sorry for her nor do i feel sorry for her father who murdered. She isn't a kid, she should've known what the outcome would be, especially the situation they are living in. What they both did is what their own hands earned, and they both will answer to Allah for that.
yeh what she did was defidently wrong but he was wrong to kill her too.
she did somethin really bad
but he did worse........i fink...
this isnt even islamic. non of it, what the girl did and what the father did. its all unislamic. they prolly not even muslims. mayb juss arabs but people think they muslims coz people think all arabs are muslims.

islamirama
05-05-2008, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
this isnt even islamic. non of it, what the girl did and what the father did. its all unislamic. they prolly not even muslims. mayb juss arabs but people think they muslims coz people think all arabs are muslims.
They could be arab christians also and not Muslims, so why Muslims be blamed for it then?

also, let's even if they are christains. Then it's ok him being a christian but he still is an invader of her land, murderer of her people and rapist of her women. Doesn't she have any pride in her land and people or is she so shameless as to go fall for her enemy?

I still stand by what i said. She did wrong, he did worst and I don't feel sorry for either one of them, they got what their hands earned, just or unjust.

AvarAllahNoor
05-05-2008, 04:23 PM

You feel nothing about the pain she endured which resulted in her death in the most cruel manner?

Al-Zaara
05-05-2008, 04:24 PM
also, let's even if they are christains. Then it's ok him being a christian but he still is an invader of her land, murderer of her people and rapist of her women. Doesn't she have any pride in her land and people or is she so shameless as to go fall for her enemy?
So one young man has the burden of all his fellow soldiers?
So I am a terrorist then, because my "fellow Muslims" actions, are also mine, so therefor according to your thinking I am a terrorist, because of something I myself haven't done, but the others have.
Sure, you can be accountable for the people you hang around with but ultimatelly, in this case, it may not be that this boy ever raped anyone or killed. True, he may have done something by being there and that is just his presence. We don't know about his life or his actions.

truemuslim
05-05-2008, 04:29 PM
They could be arab christians also and not Muslims, so why Muslims be blamed for it then?

I still stand by what i said. She did wrong, he did worst and I don't feel sorry for either one of them, they got what their hands earned, just or unjust.
because people like blaming muslims for other peoples wrongs...

Yehh...but we don't know how the actual guy is, he could've been nice and all and against all of this...................ok nvrmind...
how do we kno she didnt plan this so then she can take him and kill him for her land??
and again..nvrmnd...

They both did wrong. her, her father, and the soldier mayb

aadil77
05-05-2008, 04:36 PM

Seriously bro, there was no islamic punishment for it, yes it was wrong but she had the right to repent, i'm sure she could have been talked out of it rather just getting wasted

crayon
05-05-2008, 04:42 PM

Regardless of whatever she did, the father had absolutely no right to kill her. This was murder, pure and simple.

islamirama
05-05-2008, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Seriously bro, there was no islamic punishment for it, yes it was wrong but she had the right to repent, i'm sure she could have been talked out of it rather just getting wasted
Did I say there is an islamic punishment or she deserved it? I just said they both got what their hands earned (because of their own actions). So don't expect me to start :exhausted like rest of the kids on here.

format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
You feel nothing about the pain she endured which resulted in her death in the most cruel manner?
Excuse me if i don't cry a river over her or don't loose any sleep for that matter. I'm sure she didn't deserve that death but she got no one to blame but her self, knowing well what society she lives in and under whose occupation they are.

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
So one young man has the burden of all his fellow soldiers?
So I am a terrorist then, because my "fellow Muslims" actions, are also mine, so therefor according to your thinking I am a terrorist, because of something I myself haven't done, but the others have.
Sure, you can be accountable for the people you hang around with but ultimatelly, in this case, it may not be that this boy ever raped anyone or killed. True, he may have done something by being there and that is just his presence. We don't know about his life or his actions.
Go look up what Islam says about those who invade Muslim lands, torture Muslim men and rape muslim women. Go ask your sisters in Islam first, how they feel being raped and pregnant by these kuffars, before you start bleeding for one kuffar soldier. This is war and occupation of Muslim lands, Allah COMMANDED jihad as OBLIGATORY when Muslim land is invaded like they have done so. There is no "this soldier is good and that one is bad", they came in numbers as the enemy and need to be blown back to their land as the enemy minus a few limbs.

MTAFFI
05-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Compassion for your fellow man/woman or brother/sister in Islam is something that you should have and is more or less commanded by Allah (swt). To lack any feeling for an unjust murder of a fellow human being is sadistic and callous, and IMO you should re-evaluate your statements. If this is how you truly feel, I will not judge you but I will pray for you. She committed no sin with this man, and even the rules of her society didnt restrict her from what she did, this man got off because of an unstable unreliable unjust government, not because it is the law of the land.

However, you are who you are and you are entitled to your feelings, hopefully you dont ever have to endure such a punishment.

Karma can be a real b*tch

barney
05-05-2008, 07:27 PM
I'll just point out that there have been no British soldiers in Rape cases with muslim women in the five years since the liberation.
Conversely, British soldiers have interevened in rape and prevented it.

US soldiers , I think there has been a handful out of the several million US troops cycled trough the region. In the same time Iraqi deaths squads have raped on a daily basis multiple times.

Dont want to get off point, but sometimes the big lie needs correcting.

islamirama
05-05-2008, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
Compassion for your fellow man/woman or brother/sister in Islam is something that you should have and is more or less commanded by Allah (swt). To lack any feeling for an unjust murder of a fellow human being is sadistic and callous, and IMO you should re-evaluate your statements. If this is how you truly feel, I will not judge you but I will pray for you. She committed no sin with this man, and even the rules of her society didnt restrict her from what she did, this man got off because of an unstable unreliable unjust government, not because it is the law of the land.

However, you are who you are and you are entitled to your feelings, hopefully you dont ever have to endure such a punishment.

Karma can be a real b*tch
Plz DON"T give me that crap talk. I don't need you to pray for me if you have a problem with my statement. I do not appreciate others telling me how i should "feel" about this person or that person. Yea its sad her daddy killed her and she didn't deserve it. yea it was wrong to kill her and he should be tried for murder. But no i will not cry over this no feel sorry for her. She is not little kid who needs to be told what is going in her country and what consequences there will be based on what actions one take.

So don't give me that karma trash, I believe in Allah and inshallah stick to the halaal. Those who do good will have good returned to them and those who do bad will have like wise. So take your karma and shove it along with your attitude of educating me on how to "feel". My muslim bothers and sisters suffering in faleesteen and iraq and kasmir and other such places are more deserving of my feelings and duas then some kid flinging with the enemy of her people and land.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-05-2008, 07:46 PM
:omg: :X *Tries to break the argument but fails!*
Ummm, comeon guys...

TrueStranger
05-05-2008, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
she should have been locked in the house and admonished for dating a najis UK soldier who is occupying her country, as well as being in an army that has commited several crimes, tortures, and rapes of her fellow people.

as for the father he should be tried as in Islam you cant take the law into your own hands.

if it was my daughter i would have grounded her until she knew there would be no way for it to work, no daughter of mine will EVER romance with any soldier of a western army that is occupying Muslim lands and Killing my fellow Muslims, period.

Brother what would grounding do?

I personally think that people need to talk to their children, tell them exactly why she can’t love a British non-Muslim soldier who is a member of the occupying troops. Grounding her won’t explain to her anything, it will only confuse her even more.

That soldier was able to convince her to love him by merely using his words, parents should regularly talk to their children. Parents love to assume that nothing is wrong, or as if their children are born knowing everything, and being holy.

As for this matter it is brutally hideous, it shows the religious ignorance which is rapidly spreading and prevailing in Muslims countries. Sad part is the people who agree with what this man has did. :cry:

May Allah save us from religious ignorance, using Islam to commit such heinous crimes should be a crime itself.

:w:

MTAFFI
05-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Plz DON"T give me that crap talk. I don't need you to pray for me if you have a problem with my statement. I do not appreciate others telling me how i should "feel" about this person or that person. Yea its sad her daddy killed her and she didn't deserve it. yea it was wrong to kill her and he should be tried for murder. But no i will not cry over this no feel sorry for her. She is not little kid who needs to be told what is going in her country and what consequences there will be based on what actions one take.

So don't give me that karma trash, I believe in Allah and inshallah stick to the halaal. Those who do good will have good returned to them and those who do bad will have like wise. So take your karma and shove it along with your attitude of educating me on how to "feel". My muslim bothers and sisters suffering in faleesteen and iraq and kasmir and other such places are more deserving of my feelings and duas then some kid flinging with the enemy of her people and land.
okey dokey

never told you how to feel, just stated that perhaps you should re-evaluate your statements. No need for you to be condescending or rude or derogatory to me either, I don't appreciate it or deserve it from you, and could very easily return the same if I were a delusional, disrespectful, confused little kid... but I will stop there.

"Those who do good will have good returned to them and those who do bad will have like wise"

Good luck to you

Al-Zaara
05-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Go look up what Islam says about those who invade Muslim lands, torture Muslim men and rape muslim women. Go ask your sisters in Islam first, how they feel being raped and pregnant by these kuffars, before you start bleeding for one kuffar soldier. This is war and occupation of Muslim lands, Allah COMMANDED jihad as OBLIGATORY when Muslim land is invaded like they have done so. There is no "this soldier is good and that one is bad", they came in numbers as the enemy and need to be blown back to their land as the enemy minus a few limbs.
Kheir. I had a long post ready but in the end I thought, subhanAllah, it's your business afterall and you said you won't change your mind 'n stuff, so cannot be bothered to 'debate' further. I'm leaving this here.

Selam aleykum.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-05-2008, 08:17 PM
^ Uhh I was JUST wondering that.

islamirama
05-05-2008, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
okey dokey
No need for you to be condescending or rude or derogatory to me either, I don't appreciate it or deserve it from you, and could very easily return the same
You just did...

if I were a delusional, disrespectful, confused little kid... but I will stop there.
You and few other on this thread need to grow up. Who put you ppl in charge to tell others how to feel for this girl? yea she got wacked by daddy for messing around with the enemy, too bad for her. That's life, get over it!

MTAFFI
05-05-2008, 11:35 PM
You just did...
did I? Or did I make a general statement directing it at no one and that is simply how you chose to interpret it because of your own issues?

You and few other on this thread need to grow up. Who put you ppl in charge to tell others how to feel for this girl? yea she got wacked by daddy for messing around with the enemy, too bad for her. That's life, get over it!
Yes I should grow up for simply suggesting to a fellow Muslim that perhaps they could consider a little more compassion and a little less apathy.. It seems you may wish to grow up sometime bro, because that is not just life, it is a crime and goes 100% against the beliefs in Islam. You are very quick to condemn the kuffar for everything they do, however when this man commits a heinous crime you wish to exhibit this callous inappropriate attitude as if this is just acceptable and even go as far to push a casual attitude (ie wacked by daddy, et al) as if her life was meaningless. Personally I believe you are doing it to get attention that you may be lacking elsewhere, but that is just a simple observation. If you wish to comment back further feel free, but I do feel sorry for you if you are truly such a misguided individual and I will pray to Allah (swt) that at some point you will realize that being a callous arrogant apathetic individual drives you no where but down.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-05-2008, 11:38 PM
SubhanAllah, we can't even get along =[ I agree...one should have a least a bit of compassion. She could have repented for all we know....we all make mistakes. I honestly think you guys should stop now, fisabilillah.

islamirama
05-06-2008, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
SubhanAllah, we can't even get along =[ I agree...one should have a least a bit of compassion. She could have repented for all we know....we all make mistakes. I honestly think you guys should stop now, fisabilillah.

you can start with the people here who think they need to teach me compassion for some girl flinging with occupiers of her land, yet some of these ppl seemed quite ignorantly dead when a 15yr old iraqi girl was raped and her and family murdered and their bodies burned to cover the tracks of these filthy kuffar war criminals.

this thread just turned pathetic and outlived its usefulness...

:threadclo

MTAFFI
05-06-2008, 01:49 AM

i can certainly agree with that

truemuslim
05-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Its so hard and harams so easy
i struggle so bad kid im so scared itll change me
ITS SO TUFF COZ FITNAH WAS NOTTA JOKE
When ummah was ona low
and jaheliah's on roll

at least its ended tho
lol
WaSalaam

p.s. i dunt take sides :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-06-2008, 06:51 PM
you can start with the people here who think they need to teach me compassion for some girl flinging with occupiers of her land, yet some of these ppl seemed quite ignorantly dead when a 15yr old iraqi girl was raped and her and family murdered and their bodies burned to cover the tracks of these filthy kuffar war criminals.

I understand bro, I'm not saying anything nor taking sides. We should be on one side only, InshaAllah. I agree, this thread just went nowhere.

Like I said, Fisabilillah InshaAllah.

:w:

barney
05-06-2008, 09:04 PM
AFAIK, This girl commited a number of unislamic acts.
1) Talking unnecesserily to a non-mahram man.
2) Having romantic thoughts about a man
3) Having romantic Thoughts about a Kuffar

I'm often told that to enact sharia law, you need an islamic state. Iraq isnt an Islamic State.(apart for fallujia for three months in 2005).

I accept that the father acted unislamically, although he thought he was.
What would be her punishment under Sharia?

aadil77
05-06-2008, 09:09 PM
AFAIK, This girl commited a number of unislamic acts.
1) Talking unnecesserily to a non-mahram man.
2) Having romantic thoughts about a man
3) Having romantic Thoughts about a Kuffar

I'm often told that to enact sharia law, you need an islamic state. Iraq isnt an Islamic State.(apart for fallujia for three months in 2005).

I accept that the father acted unislamically, although he thought he was.
What would be her punishment under Sharia?
lol!

like we said Nothing unless she took it to the next level

having thoughts isn't a sin btw

kirk
05-07-2008, 03:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
The two met while he was helping to deliver relief aid to displaced families in the city and she was working as a volunteer.

Why was a British soldier delivering relief aid to Muslims?

k

The_Prince
05-07-2008, 03:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kirk
Why was a British soldier delivering relief aid to Muslims?

k
maybe because he was the cause of the problems in the first place?!

not only did you cripple Iraq through sanctions, which had no effect on saddam but the innocent Muslims, then you waged an illegal war and occupation, and now you think your a hero for giving aid? they wouldnt need your bloody aid if you didnt create the problems in the first place!

its like when they show soldiers rebuilding schools and hospitals as if their heroes, the only reason their rebuilding them is because THEY THEMSELVES destroyed them and they are fixing their own mess up!

barney
05-07-2008, 05:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
maybe because he was the cause of the problems in the first place?!

not only did you cripple Iraq through sanctions, which had no effect on saddam but the innocent Muslims, then you waged an illegal war and occupation, and now you think your a hero for giving aid? they wouldnt need your bloody aid if you didnt create the problems in the first place!

its like when they show soldiers rebuilding schools and hospitals as if their heroes, the only reason their rebuilding them is because THEY THEMSELVES destroyed them and they are fixing their own mess up!
That makes complete sense.

Muezzin
05-07-2008, 08:16 AM
3 day (!) old thread in World Affairs? Check.

Crazy off-topic mudslinging? Check.

Thread closed? Check.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.