/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yemen suicide kiirap

truemuslim
05-03-2008, 11:11 PM
:sl:

sorry if dis aint supposed to be in dis section BUT does anyone have the actual article bout the horrible suicide bombin that happened in yemen recently (yesterday er somthing) ?? please i wanna see it. its so shocking whats happening to the world. yemen aint got nothin to do wit it i dunt kno why it gotta be lyk dis... :cry: (no im not really cryin. pretend that just a frown..ignore the tears)
thank u
jazakallah khair or dasakallah hair...lol am kiddin

WaSalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
05-03-2008, 11:19 PM
found this
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080503/...7Rfic.fuYLewgF

and this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7379929.stm

truemuslim
05-03-2008, 11:22 PM
^ jazakallah khair sis

omg AFTER JUMMAH PRAYER!!!??? on a motorcycle...lol i wanna tell that to my brother that way he dont be riding a motorcycle to school there no more..hehe

anyway thats so stupid why poeple gota be so twisted now? everybody? they killing the muslim image

plus its freaky how i was walkin in those streets and now they like that...

nvrmind
jazakalalh khair
thats all i needed...
:(
Waslaam

truemuslim
05-03-2008, 11:26 PM
o i juss realized its done by shi'a????

*sigh*
Wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mikayeel
05-03-2008, 11:28 PM
:sl:, this is well twisted, so the suicide bomber, was a muslim? Nd he explode in as Masjid? oke......

truemuslim
05-03-2008, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
:sl:, this is well twisted, so the suicide bomber, was a muslim? Nd he explode in as Masjid? oke......
at least the people finished salat al jum'a...:cry:
oh and people mess up and twist up the definition for "Muslim"

Na7lah
05-03-2008, 11:31 PM
subhanallah
people are not using their brains these days.

truemuslim
05-03-2008, 11:34 PM
^ LOL i kno.
i always imagined yemen as the peaceful country.... i ges they felt left out....

Na7lah
05-03-2008, 11:41 PM
i ges they felt left out....

left out? from inocent killing? der crazy den

truemuslim
05-03-2008, 11:42 PM
^ i dunno
some people are just stupid now...or have been stupid
but not all them are like that
like in pakistan, theyr r some stupid people, but not all r stupid, most of them are against all ths kirap.

Na7lah
05-04-2008, 12:12 AM
it's sad though

truemuslim
05-04-2008, 12:26 AM
yep :(

Güven
05-04-2008, 12:29 AM
this is not wat islam teaches so whhy are they doing this

truemuslim
05-04-2008, 12:40 AM
^ to kill the image of a muslim and islam....
astaghfirallah
all the countries will be doing this ina decade....:(

arabianprincess
05-04-2008, 03:05 AM
well its just wars between kabel or as they say more of a civil war i heard it might happen like any min actuallllly it will sooner or later... i mean poor country n ppl r hungry our governmet sucks... * stealin the wealth * for sure a war might happen ... i mean its just startin............... well as she said .. shia ppl wanna take over ... HOTHEEN .. there name .. anyways..................... yseer khair... thats wat my father says... hopefully everythin works out...

truemuslim
05-04-2008, 03:42 AM
^ yeh...lemme ges....another civil war between north and south...*sigh*
yeh the government ther is too selfish and sucks big time

if they wanna start a war in yemen they gotta wait till this summer...when i go there...and show them the real meaning of islam...and then the real meaning of suicide :evil: .... i need to bring some dvd's tho...that way they gotta choice...am juss messin... someone does need to introduce LIFE and ISLAM to EVERYONE in the world tho...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.