/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Christian comic books on Islam

fsmdude
05-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Hi guy,

I was looking on some christian website about brainwashing children with comics books (the usual thing, eh) , and I found 2 of them about Islam. What do you think about them? I don't want to start shi.. or something (even for me these were close to be insulting). Maybe this is how fanatic christians see Islam in the US.

Edited Links out, had pictures of Muhammad which we are not allowed to depict.
Al Habeshi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
05-07-2008, 04:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fsmdude
Hi guy,

I was looking on some christian website about brainwashing children with comics books (the usual thing, eh) , and I found 2 of them about Islam. What do you think about them? I don't want to start shi.. or something (even for me these were close to be insulting). Maybe this is how fanatic christians see Islam in the US.

Al Habeshi
lies...lies and lots of lies...

if the Muslims worship Allah the moon Goddess... why the Catholics and members of Protestant church of "Sidang Injil borneo" in my country want to call their god as "Allah" which is being denied by the Government.

ranma1/2
05-07-2008, 05:18 AM
Hi guy,

Al Habeshi
chick tracks are one ofthe worst nut jobs out there.
they prey on kids and try to scare you to his version of christiantiy.

for a more humorous parody look at.

http://www.weirdcrap.com/chick/intro.html

Whatsthepoint
05-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi guy,

Al Habeshi
hehe.
"I don't want to go to hell, grandpa!"
"teh give your life to Jesus. Ask him to come into your life and save you!"
:rollseyes:rollseyes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
05-07-2008, 11:05 AM
When I had become Muslim I was kinda known in the small Christian Union at college, a guy came upto me, and asked if he could show me a presentation on his phone. He then asked if I minded him praying for me, I said no, he prayed that through this God will show me the way etc. I was wondering what type of great evidence he had and these type of cartoons is what he showed me.

'Abd-al Latif
05-07-2008, 11:11 AM
this is such a common claim amongst christians i.e. "Allah is the moon god". Nonsense.

Allah says in al-qur'an "do not worship the sun, and do not worship the moon but worship the one who created them"!

chacha_jalebi
05-07-2008, 11:33 AM
:threadclo

the ridiculousness of these comics has been proveen,

no need to debate anymore:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.