/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran recitation

Annie
05-03-2008, 07:30 PM
salams
i dont know why but whenever i recite the quran or listen to quran recitation. Even if i read it arabic and i dont have the english translation i just cry. I dont know why,does this happen to anyone else? I hope i dont sound wierd.
wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-07-2008, 05:22 PM
:wasalamex

that's a sign of the miraculousness of the Qur'an sister.. i think alot of people feel this way, its a feeling when your heart might sink, sometimes when the persons body hair stands up and the person feels emotional..

i think its called khushu' in arabic, its when the person becomes humble and feels shy in front of Allaah azawajal. yet at the same time the person has this relaxing feeling at the end of it..

i think alot of people feel this way, and masha Allah its a good sign because it might be because the persons heart is soft.

ramllh
05-12-2008, 10:30 PM
it does happen to me. Yet we should note that the meaning should come first, right?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.