/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Babies' bodies in German freezer

islamirama
05-06-2008, 01:00 AM
Babies' bodies in German freezer

The bodies of three babies have been found in a basement freezer in the town of Wenden, in western Germany, prosecutors say.

A woman believed to be the mother of the three has been arrested, a state prosecutor's office spokesman said.
The three were not stillborn, police said, but the cause of death and the infants' ages have not been released.
There have been several similar cases in Germany recently, including a woman jailed for killing her eight children.
The babies appeared to have died shortly after birth and were in the freezer wrapped in plastic bags, the prosecutor's office said.
Post-mortems are to be conducted to establish the cause of death, it added.
'1988'
One of the bags contained a newspaper from 1988, indicating the babies may have died that year, AFP news agency quoted police investigator Herbert Fingerhut as saying.

Officials said a couple with three children aged 18 to 24 lived at the house.
Two of the couple's adult children found the babies when they were looking for something to eat while their parents were out, police said.
"They both decided to get a pizza and realised that the freezer had to be cleaned up because it was full of out-of-date food," Mr Fingerhut said.
"It was then that they discovered the first bag."
One of the couple's sons went with his parents to the police, who then searched the house and arrested the 44-year-old woman, who is believed to also be the mother of the three babies, German media have reported.
It is not the first such case in Germany.
Two years ago, the body of a dead toddler was found in the fridge of his drug-addicted parents in the northern city of Bremen.
Also in 2006, a woman in eastern Germany was sentenced to 15 years in prison for killing eight of her babies.
She had buried them in flower pots and a fish tank in the garden of her parents' home near the Polish border.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/h...pe/7383837.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
05-10-2008, 11:50 AM
I'd really appreciate if this didn't turn into a racial thread. Seeing as posts in such threads run the very real risk of breaking the rules of this forum. Also, it's just needlessly offensive.

Posts discussing racial topics, which really don't have much to do with the news story at hand, have been removed.

Souljette
05-10-2008, 12:16 PM
WOW..i mean where do these ppl come up with such crimes

------
05-10-2008, 12:18 PM
:salamext:

How can people do something like that with their own child?!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
05-10-2008, 12:49 PM
:sl:

That's just sad. How horrific for the people who found the bodies. :(

islamirama
05-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Was my statement too much TRUTH that it hurt that much? you want to edit a post, have the backbone to say why!

MY STATEMENT:

Why is it that we see these things come out of west only? from killing one's own kids to eating people to raping one's own kids to kids showing up with guns and going crazy whether it's in middle school or college level.

Fishman
05-10-2008, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Was my statement too much TRUTH that it hurt that much? you want to edit a post, have the backbone to say why!

MY STATEMENT:

Why is it that we see these things come out of west only? from killing one's own kids to eating people to raping one's own kids to kids showing up with guns and going crazy whether it's in middle school or college level.
Your post got edited because it was racist, not because it contained 'too much truth'.

And whilst these particular problems only come from the west, there are many other problems that only happen in the middle east or Pakistan, such as honour killings.
:w:

islamirama
05-10-2008, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Your post got edited because it was racist, not because it contained 'too much truth'.

And whilst these particular problems only come from the west, there are many other problems that only happen in the middle east or Pakistan, such as honour killings.

racist on what grounds? are we playing the zinoist card of anti-semticism now?

Honor killing is something muslims and non muslims a like do but it's not as popular as the west makes it out to. There's honor killing in the west too, it just isn't named honor killing but "angry husband" or "upset bf" or what not crap.

but hey it's ok, west is west and its great to be in the west cuz life is great here even if its devoid of morality and faith and is nothing more than zealot christian fundies land where non-christian non whites are 2nd hand trash who enjoy thinking they are in land of opportunities and gold.

Fishman
05-10-2008, 09:13 PM
racist on what grounds? are we playing the zinoist card of anti-semticism now?
You didn't say 'the west' you said 'white men' or something like that. Saying white people are morally depraved is just as bad as saying Pakistanis are terrorists.

Honor killing is something muslims and non muslims a like do but it's not as popular as the west makes it out to. There's honor killing in the west too, it just isn't named honor killing but "angry husband" or "upset bf" or what not crap.
Killing babies (and imprisoning people in cellars, committing school murders etc) is not as common in the west as you make it out to be either.

but hey it's ok, west is west and its great to be in the west cuz life is great here even if its devoid of morality and faith and is nothing more than zealot christian fundies land where non-christian non whites are 2nd hand trash who enjoy thinking they are in land of opportunities and gold.
Yes, the west is pretty morally depraved nowdays. But the rest of your accusitions are just rubbish. I have never seen a Christian fundimentalist, racism has become the territory of idiots only (although in Europe its starting to make a comeback) and most of society is non-christian. In fact I wish there were more Christians in society today, that would help to get rid of some of the immorality.

snakelegs
05-11-2008, 02:01 AM
this thread makes me sick! why do we have moderators????? +o(

truemuslim
05-11-2008, 03:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

That's just sad. How horrific for the people who found the bodies. :(
i kno
its like

"Hey lets go get some ice-cream, ooh u want this new looking type? it has eyes...AHHHH!!"
ew
and saad :cry:

at least they in heaven now ...

Muezzin
05-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Can we please keep on topic, people?

MY STATEMENT:

Actually, you said something about 'white men' rather than 'Western men' (i.e. a man of undetermined ethnicity living in the West), thereby rendering your statement racist in nature. Racist content is against the rules - 'Rule 10. Racist remarks will not be permitted since racism doesn't hold a place in Islam'

islamirama
05-11-2008, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Can we please keep on topic, people?

Actually, you said something about 'white men' rather than 'Western men' (i.e. a man of undetermined ethnicity living in the West), thereby rendering your statement racist in nature. Racist content is against the rules - 'Rule 10. Racist remarks will not be permitted since racism doesn't hold a place in Islam'
Does reality hold in your forum? cuz the reality is that white man has done more damage than any other race (except maybe zionist and jews). And most ills of society we see do come from white man's land.

Muezzin
05-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Does reality hold in your forum? cuz the reality is that white man has done more damage than any other race (except maybe zionist and jews). And most ills of society we see do come from white man's land.
If there were purple men, and most ills of society came from purple men's land, and somebody made a post saying something along the lines of 'purple men are the root of all evil', that post would also be removed on grounds of racism.

Now, if we could get back to the topic at hand...

Fishman
05-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Only because white-majority countries are rich and powerful. They can afford the latest, up to date evil, whilst the poor third world has to make do with old-fashioned villiany. If the Chinese or the Arabs had come out on top, they would probably have oppressed natives, colonised countries and developed nuclear weapons instead.

Intisar
05-11-2008, 07:31 PM
:sl: This thread has gone so far off the topic at hand that it should just be closed. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.