جوري
05-07-2008, 02:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqbQWxHIn4U

Edit: Video is about: abc Primetime - How Muslims Are Treated In USA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-07-2008, 02:15 AM
:sl:

SubhanAllah....would you look at that. Some people are very close minded, while others aren't. Interesting video. Thanks for sharing sis :)

Errr, something bothered me. She hugged him lol.

جوري
05-07-2008, 02:22 AM
I was more infuriated by some of the comments.. I think comments should be disabled. I get so furious when I read them and I am usually calm (I think).. .. thing about bigots is that they are all cowards and extremely under educated, so they'd rather whisper behind your back, not in any overt way where you can ask them to repeat what they have said so you can have at it....

I think it is prudent to choose where you go anyway.. I mean I don't think it matters if you were a Jew or a Muslim in a place like this... I think that is what the problem is.. shopping chez country hicks, you are bound to get mal-treated...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-07-2008, 02:35 AM
Omg, yea the comments, SubhanAllah so ignorant. Astaghfirullah, I get fueled but I try to stay calm, InshaAllah. Cause people like that will regret it.

Yea I agree, doesn't matter what your are, ignorant people will bother anyone not like "themself."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
05-07-2008, 03:18 AM
some of my countrymen scare the crap out of me, but many are cool too.
purest, i think you're a masochist! i never read comments on stuff like this. once i made the mistake of reading commments on a yahoo news story and it made my hair stand on edge!!! these people can make you want to run and hide under the bed. so i stay far away from that type of thing.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-07-2008, 04:03 AM
^^Lol snake ;D But it's true I guess.

jzcasejz
05-07-2008, 09:47 AM
That's quite a cool video! Thanks for posting...

Güven
05-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Jazakallahu Khair for the video, I didn't know there are such nice people in america :D

'Abd-al Latif
05-07-2008, 10:33 AM
"Islam began as something strange, and it shall return to being something strange, so give glad tidings to the strangers."

"O you who believe! Take care of your own selves. If you follow right guidance, no harm can come to you from those who err" (al-Maidah 105)

I disagree completely with one or two things on the video, but khair lets leave it at that.

جوري
05-07-2008, 06:24 PM
I was furious last night.. when I finally got to sleep...I saw the good in people.. people really are in general decent.. then you have awkward and stupid clods abusing their anonymity..

I am really not a masochist, in fact I am just the opposite, I have a very sadistic streak in me, and the ability to drive anyone to suicide if I decide in my head that I want to demoralize someone, I am very successful at it...
It is just not something I enjoy unless I am really pushed to it..

:w:

snakelegs
05-07-2008, 08:46 PM
i was using the term lightly, of course. when i read stuff like that it either scares me or depresses me - so i avoid. you obviously have a stronger stomache!

جوري
05-07-2008, 09:27 PM
I don't have a stronger stomach.. I just have a pretty good mental idea of who is writing these comments..

insignificant folks, tend to remind me of pufferfish, when they inflate themselves with water or air to form a globe but mostly out of meekness and because they are extraordinarily pathetic...

but I know what you mean, anyone of them can go get their normal certifcate, get some guns and go on, on shooting rampages, which is in fact what they do... though I have always felt that enlisting is a better form of reaction formation, where they go down as heros, and on the plus side they get to get their heads chopped off by insurgents...

peace

snakelegs
05-07-2008, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
on the plus side they get to get their heads chopped off by insurgents...

peace

that's it - think positive! (there's always a positive angle if you look hard enough! ;D;D:giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.