/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lectures needed to help my brother and sister in Islam

Pure Imaan
05-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters

Hope you are ALLLLL well inshallah....at work a person that I work with his father had died, may Allah (swt) accept him in Jannah Al Fidrous, ameen...and I was wondering whether anyone had any lectures that would make my brother in Islam deal with the grief effectively and help him to understand that death is only the beginning, that this dunya is only play and amusement and that entering the grave is one step closer to Allah (swt), a sister I work with her father had died too a few ywars back, may Allah (swt) accept him in Jannah Al Fidrous as well, ameen, and I also wanted her to benefit from these lectures, if anyone has any lectures relevant to what I am talking about, then that would be GREAT, alhumdullilah....may Allah (swt) reward you for your good intentions, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
teen-omar
05-08-2008, 01:44 PM
:sl:
inna lillahi wa inna illahy raji3oon
if you want some lectures about the hereafter then try to look for imam anwar al-awlaki, and one of the lectures is called Paradise
it literally takes you for a tour in jannah
you can listen to them both on thiis website: http://www.halaltube.com/anwar-al-aw...lk-in-paradise
not too sure how to download them, maybe one akhi or sister can give you help with it
insha'allah that helped
wassalam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-08-2008, 10:29 PM

Umm I know Feiz Muhammad has lectures about death. You can find them on youtube...I don't remember what its called :p

Güven
05-09-2008, 12:03 AM
http://www.islamictube.net/watch/751...---Sheikh-Feiz

You Probably mean this lecture Sis Jazzy :) and Indeed It is a great lecture about Death By Sheikh Feiz Muhammed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 01:19 AM
^^Yea that one is good :D

Na7lah
05-09-2008, 04:14 AM
i know alot in arabic but english...i think Anwar Awlaki's Jannah one is perfect :) Sheikh Fiez's lecture: to warn people bout death...i'm not sure if it would be good in this situation lol but it's a really nice lecture Mashallah

Anwar Awlaki's is called A walk though Paradise u can listen and download from here

Ma'salamah

------
05-09-2008, 12:11 PM
:salamext:

Dua - The Weapon of the believer - By Yasir Qadhi

Death - by Tawfique Chowdhury

That which no eye has seen - by Tawfique Chowdhury

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 02:40 PM

Nice share everyone :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.