Umar001
05-08-2008, 05:35 PM
As Salaam Alaykum,

The Methodology of Seeking Knowledge

By The Eminent Sheikh Salih Ibn Abdul Aziz Ali Sheikh

Translated by:

Abu Az Zubayr Shadeed Muhammad

1428/4/23 corresponding to Thursday May 10th 2007

Prepared for the new student of knowledge to preserve him from making the same mistakes as those who came before him. We ask Allah to give him success in his studies. If there was any good in this translation then it was from Allah and if there were any mistakes then it was from myself and the Shaytan.

I've been meaning to post this for a while, I love this, may Allah make it a benefit for you.

Download

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khalisah
05-30-2008, 12:39 PM
:sl:
Am I meant to just click on th 'download' button?.. when I do, it takes me to another 'download' button, which if I click on that, says 'thank you for installing winzip'.. Is that meant to happen?:?

Umar001
05-30-2008, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by darkchocolate
:sl:
Am I meant to just click on th 'download' button?.. when I do, it takes me to another 'download' button, which if I click on that, says 'thank you for installing winzip'.. Is that meant to happen?:?
Wa Alaykum Salam,

download it, then it should show up as a picture of some books piled together. Named: manhajiyyah.zip

Then you click on it and unizip it, when you click on it some next programme opens, it then should have different options, on the top should have one saying extract to, do that and thn on your desktop it should come up with it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.