/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gems Friday Kahf Reminder

Pages : [1] 2 3

'Abd-al Latif
05-08-2008, 08:40 PM
:sl:

From islam-qa:

There are saheeh ahaadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) concerning the virtues of reciting Soorat al-Kahf during the day or night of Jumu’ah (Friday). These include:

(a) From Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri, who said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the night of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (the Ka’bah).”
(Narrated by al-Daarimi, 3407. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6471)

(b) “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.”
(Narrated by al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249. Ibn Hajar said in Takhreej al-Adhkaar that this is a hasan hadeeth, and he said, this is the strongest report that has been narrated concerning reading Soorat al-Kahf. See: Fayd al-Qadeer, 6/198. It was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6470)

The soorah may be read during the night or the day of Jumu’ah. The night of Jumu’ah starts from sunset on Thursday, and the day of Jumu’ah ends at sunset. Therefore the time for reading this soorah extends from sunset on Thursday to sunset on Friday.

Al-Mannaawi said:
Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said in his Amaali: “In some reports it says ‘the day of Jumu’ah’ and in some reports it says ‘the night of Jumu’ah’. They may be reconciled by saying that what is meant is the day which includes the night and vice versa.” (Fayd al-Qadeer, 6/199)

Al-Mannaawi also said:
“It is recommended to read it during the day or night of Jumu’ah, as al-Shaafa'i (may Allaah have mercy on him) stated.” (Fayd al-Qadeer, 6/198)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IB-Staff
05-09-2008, 06:58 AM
Approved.

Pen Marks
05-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Jazakallah Khair

------
05-09-2008, 07:52 AM
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah... Jazaak Allaah Khayr wa barakallaahu feeh :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-16-2008, 03:24 AM

Alhamdullilah, it's friday :)

'Abd-al Latif
05-16-2008, 01:59 PM

And remind (by preaching the Qur'an, O Muhammad (saw) for verily, the reminding profits the believers. (Adh-Dhariyat 51:55)

I hope brothers and sisters will remind each other to read suratul Kahf, bearing in mind "Whoever guides [another] to a good deed will get a reward similar to the one who performs it." [Sahih Muslim]

'Abd-al Latif
05-23-2008, 12:21 AM
إِنَّهُمْ فِتْيَةٌ آمَنُوا بِرَبِّهِمْ وَزِدْنَاهُمْ هُدًى

Truly! They were young men who believed in their Lord (Allah), and We increased them in guidance. [Surat Kahf: Ayah 13]

This verse shows the direct relationship with believing in Allah and being granted guidance. Thus, the implication is that the stronger your belief and the more pure it is, the more Allah will increase you in guidance and righteousness. And Allah Knows best.

Check Tafsir ibn Kathir for more details inshaAllah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-30-2008, 12:45 AM

Friday, once again, Alhamdullillah :)

al Amaanah
05-30-2008, 12:46 AM
baarakallahu feek wa jazak Allahu khair, great reminder.

*Behna*
05-30-2008, 04:47 AM

JazakAllaah for reminder.

:w:

Snowflake
05-30-2008, 03:37 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

:cry::cry::cry:

wa alaikum asalam wr wb

Faith.
05-30-2008, 03:43 PM

Jazakallah for the reminder :)

*KB*
05-30-2008, 03:53 PM
Assalamualaykum

Jazak'Allah Khairan for the reminder Brother IbnMuhammad and I hope I have made you and Allah SWT proud because I have read Soorah Kahf today :D (before readin the post :D)

Please make dua for me, my family and the rest of the Muslim Ummah.:)

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-06-2008, 01:01 AM

Friday, Alhamdullilah :)

Snowflake
06-06-2008, 12:18 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

*BUMP*

'Abd-al Latif
06-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

Re.TiReD
06-12-2008, 02:49 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

JazakAllah khayr Akhee!

Does anybody have Abu Bakr Shatri's version? Its awesome masha'Allah!

WassalamuAlaykum

Ibn Al Aqwa
06-12-2008, 02:52 PM
^ 5 min video...

http://fisabeelillah.com/quran/shatri/

Na7lah
06-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Surah 018 ~ Al-Kahf - The Cave

^mp3 of surah kahf

Re.TiReD
06-12-2008, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
Awww JazakAllah khayr sis!

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah

Oh missed that for a second there, JazakAllah khayr Akhee

Na7lah
06-12-2008, 02:55 PM
wa iyaki :)

al Amaanah
07-04-2008, 01:06 AM
:thumbs_up

Na7lah
07-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Tommorows Friday Alhamdulillah :)

Amat Allah
07-04-2008, 04:38 AM
its Al Jumu’ah...^^

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 8:

Narrated Salman-Al-Farsi:
The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever takes a bath on Friday, purifies himself as much as he can, then uses his (hair) oil or perfumes himself with the scent of his house, then proceeds (for the Jumua prayer) and does not separate two persons sitting together (in the mosque), then prays as much as (Allah has) written for him and then remains silent while the Imam is delivering the Khutba, his sins in-between the present and the last Friday would be forgiven."
Sahih Al Bukhari

Snowflake
07-11-2008, 08:54 AM
:bump:

------
07-18-2008, 11:07 AM

Bump...Will read it after Jummah InshaaAllaah :thumbs_up

guiding-noor
07-19-2008, 01:23 AM
A-salam-alaikum,
Thank you so much.
I didnt know that and now that i do, Inshallah next friday i will read it.

Once again thank you.

ayan333
07-19-2008, 01:31 AM

Mash ALLAH..Indeed a great and beneficial reminder

May ALLAH (SWA) forgive us and guide us in the right path Insh ALLAH..Ameen Ra Rabbi

Brother_Mujahid
07-19-2008, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

[INDENT]
o wow cool he narrated this hadith, thats just awesome and coolness. Hes such a lovely and amazingly amazing companion. :D

'Abd-al Latif
08-01-2008, 02:59 PM

ayan333
08-01-2008, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
its Al Jumu’ah...^^

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever takes a bath on Friday, purifies himself as much as he can, then uses his (hair) oil or perfumes himself with the scent of his house, then proceeds (for the Jumua prayer) and does not separate two persons sitting together (in the mosque), then prays as much as (Allah has) written for him and then remains silent while the Imam is delivering the Khutba, his sins in-between the present and the last Friday would be forgiven."
Sahih Al Bukhari

I always wondered..does this apply to the Women also since its not required that they attend?..all though i rather go every Friday.

is it true that a women gets a greater award if she ws to Pray at home rather then the Masjid?

Jus thought...if anyone could it would be great.

Shurkran in advance

Pk_#2
08-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Jummaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Mubaaaaaaaaaaarak Everyone!!

AsalamuAlaykum WArahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. :thumbs_up

Na7lah
08-07-2008, 05:29 PM

Jumuah tommorow :D

Re.TiReD
08-07-2008, 05:34 PM

JazakAllah khayr sis for bumping this up.

Listen to Abu Bakr Ash-shatri's Surah Kahf insha'Allah its amazing!

WasalamuAlaykum

FatimaAsSideqah
08-08-2008, 09:14 PM

Anyone been to the Mosque today for Jumu`ah Prayer? I mean for men only.

Na7lah
08-08-2008, 09:18 PM
I usually go but i didnt today
my fave part of jumuah is listening to the khutbah :D

FatimaAsSideqah
08-08-2008, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
I usually go but i didnt today
my fave part of jumuah is listening to the khutbah :D
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Masha'Allah, Khutbah is brilliant and lots of benefits!

I didn't went today, only my husband went to the Mosque today.

FatimaAsSideqah
08-08-2008, 09:29 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

2 Authentic Khutbahs of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

The Prophet's First Khutbah in Madinah

All praise is due to Allah. I thank Him and seek His aid. I ask His forgiveness, and seek His guidance. I believe in Him and do not deny Him. I am the enemy of those who reject belief in Him. I bear witness that there is no one worthy of worship, other than Allah, Him alone, without partner; and that Muhammad is His servant and messenger whom He sent with guidance, true religion, light, and advice after a long gap of time when no messengers were sent, knowledge was little, people were misguided, and time appeared to have stopped as the Day of Judgment approached.

Whoever obeys Allah and His messenger is wise and whoever disobeys them is astray, wasted, and has lost his way far from the true path. I advise you to fear Alláh and be conscious of Him. Be conscious of what Alláh warned you of Himself. There is no better advice than that or a better reminder. It is a shield for those who follow this advice carefully and cautiously and it is an aid, and the truth that will get you what you aspire for on the Day of Judgment. Whosoever establishes a good relationship between him and Allah, secretly and openly, only to seek the pleasure of Allah, will benefit in this life and be saved in the afterlife when he will be in dire need of the good deeds he earned before death. Man will then wish that there were a great distance between him and anything else other than taqwa.

Allah warns you about Himself and He is kind to his servants. Allah, who has spoken the Truth and fulfilled his promise, has said: "I do not change My words and I do not oppress My servants" (50:29). Fear Allah in your present and future affairs, in secret and in the open for (Allah has said) "Whosoever fears Allah, his sins will be forgiven and his reward will be many fold" (65:5) and "Whosoever fears Allah will achieve great success." Having taqwa (fearful awareness of Allah) protects man from Allah's anger, protects him from His punishment and protects him from His wrath. Taqwa illumines the face, pleases the Lord, and elevates the rank.

Take what is determined for you and do not neglect your relationship with Allah. He has taught you His book, laid down for you His path so that He will know which of you are the truthful and which of you are the liars. Therefore, do good, just as Allah has done good to you, and be enemies to His enemies, (for Allah has said) "And strive in the way of Allah sincerely for He has chosen you and named you Muslims" ( and "That those who have died (striving in His way) might die after a clear sign (had been given to them), and those who go on to live might live after a clear sign (had been given to them)" (8:42). There is no strength other than by Allah, thus increase the remembrance of Allah, and work for what will come after death, for whosoever builds a good relationship with Allah, Alláh will protect him from the harm or need of people. Allah surely decrees what is destined for mankind, whereas they have no control over Him, and He has in store for them what they cannot have in store for Him. Allah is great. There is no power except by Allah, Elevated, the Great.

[End of first khutbah.]

The Prophet's Speech on the Importance of Knowledge.

Mu'ath bin Jabal narrated that the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said the following.

Acquire knowledge, for surely it leads to fear of Allah. Seeking it is an act of worship ('ibadah); studying it is praising Allah; seeking it is jihad; teaching it to whomever doesn't known it is an act of charity (sadaqah); and giving it to its people draws one closer to them. Knowledge points to the permissible (Halaal) and the forbidden (haraam); and it is a shining light pointing the way to paradise It comforts the lonely, befriends the estranged, and talks to you in seclusion. It is a guide through prosperity and adversity; it is a weapon against enemies; and it is the best of friends. With knowledge, Alláh raises people to high stations, making them leaders in goodness, whose steps are traced. Their example is emulated, their opinion followed. The angels like to sit with the people of knowledge, surrounding their wings; and everything dry or wet, -fish of the sea and animals on land, - will ask Allah to forgive them. Knowledge gives life to the heart in the midst of ignorance, and illumines vision in the darkness. With knowledge, Allah's servants become the elite and reach the highest degrees in this life and in the hereafter. Contemplation with knowledge is equivalent to fasting (sawm); spending time to study it is equivalent to standing at night in prayer (qiyam); duties to relatives are fulfilled by it; and through it the halaal and haraam are known. Knowledge precedes action ('amal) and action always follows it. The fortunate ones attain it and the miserable ones are deprived of it.

Source from http://www.khutbahbank.org.uk/More_k...mmad%20sws.htm

'Abd-al Latif
08-14-2008, 04:23 PM
The Excellence of Friday

Imam Ibn ul Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Mukhtasar Zaad ul Ma`aad (Provisions for the Hereafter)

Abu Huraira reported the Prophet of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, as saying: ‘The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Adam was created, on it he was made to enter Paradise, on it he was expelled from it. And the Last Hour will take place on no day other than Friday.’

The Prophet also said on the occasion of Friday: ‘We who are the last shall be the first on the Day of resurrection, except that every Ummah (nation) was given the Book before us and we where given it after them. It was this day (Friday) which Allah prescribed for us and guided us to it and the people came after us with regard to it, the Jews observing the next day and the Christians they day following that.’

With regard to Friday, the Prophet was also reported as saying: ‘There is no time on Friday at which no Muslim would stand, pray and beg Allah for what is good but He would give it to him’ and he pointed with his hand that (this time) is short and narrow. There is a good deal of difference of opinion among the scholars as to what exactly is that fortunate hour on Friday when the supplication would be granted. The best course is that this hour should be treated as hidden, and the whole day should be spent in supplication and glorification of Allah.

It was the Prophet’s practice to attach special significance and honour to Friday. Examples of this behaviour are numerous, however, the following could be cited: On that day, he recommenced reciting Soorah as-Sajdah (in fajr) [and al-Insaan] because it is inclusive of all affairs relevant to Friday; taking a bath, using perfume and miswak, going to Friday’s congregational prayer early, listening to the sermon, wearing one’s best clothes and remembering Allah all the time. When the Holy Prophet stood on the pulpit delivering Friday speech (sermon), his eyes would redden and his voice rise sharply with extreme anger. He, however, used to shorten the speech but prolong the prayer following it.

Re.TiReD
08-14-2008, 04:35 PM

JazakAllah khayr akhee!

Pk_#2
08-15-2008, 11:59 AM
Jummah Mubarak Everyone,

*Bump*

unknown_JJ
08-15-2008, 03:24 PM
JazakAllaah for reminder.,.........

chacha_jalebi
08-15-2008, 03:25 PM
wa iyyak :embarrass

Pk_#2
08-15-2008, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
wa iyyak :embarrass
Wa Iyyaki, das a girl and she saying it to me!

:thumbs_up Wa Iyyaki jj

chacha_jalebi
08-15-2008, 03:49 PM
:mmokay: spoil my moments, il be the 1st one next week inshallah lol

while we are at it, 1st part of surah kahf, by sheikh as shuraim:shade:

Pk_#2
08-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Ahhh sorry and jazakAllah khair. :thumbs_up

Jummah Mubarak :thumbs_up

'Abd-al Latif
08-22-2008, 10:08 AM

Rayaan
08-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Jum'ah Mubarak!! :)

Na7lah
08-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Friday Tommorow :D

make sure to read surah Al-Kahf

------
08-29-2008, 07:45 AM

InshaaAllaah sis, Jazaak Allaah Khayr for the reminder :thumbs_up

Fazl Ahmad
08-29-2008, 07:45 AM
Insha Allah

Nájlá
08-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Jum'ah Mubarak!!

Danah
08-29-2008, 11:33 AM
jumah mubarakah
I hope that everyone read surah Al Kahf

Khayal
09-12-2008, 03:29 AM

Afifa
09-12-2008, 04:24 AM
jumah mubarak

dunt forget to read surah kahf :D

Snowflake
09-12-2008, 06:07 AM
reminder.. it must be read before maghrib inshaAllah

'Abd-al Latif
09-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Abu Hurayrah and Hudhayfah (r) said: The Messenger of Allah (saaws) said: "Allah led those who came before us away from Friday. The Jews had Saturday, and the Christians had Sunday. Then Allah brought us and Allah guided us to Friday. So there is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and thus they will follow us on the Day of Resurrection. We are the last of the people of this world but we will be the first on the Day of Resurrection, and we will be dealt with before all others."

[Sahih Muslim, #856]

Re.TiReD
09-12-2008, 11:42 AM
JazakAllah khayr :thumbs_up

Snowflake
10-02-2008, 10:35 PM
asalam alaikum

Afifa
10-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Jummah Mubarak :D

Lamees
10-02-2008, 11:02 PM
jazakum allahu al Jannah..say ameen : )

------
10-03-2008, 11:36 AM

Ameen ^

BUMP

Alhamdulillah its Friday, Jummah Mubarak!

Musaafirah
10-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Jazakallahukair for the reminder :D
The thread won't let me rep you :(

Nájlá
10-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Jummah mubaraka

Re.TiReD
10-03-2008, 12:23 PM

Dont phorget Surah Kahf :)

Soulja Girl
10-09-2008, 06:29 PM

Jumuah Mubarak everyone. :D Don't forget to pray Surah Kahf... :)

Snowflake
10-09-2008, 10:18 PM

:inshallah

FatimaAsSideqah
10-09-2008, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

Jumuah Mubarak everyone. :D Don't forget to pray Surah Kahf... :)

Jumuah Mubarak to you too huni and everyone as well.

Insha'Allah, I will do it to pray Surah Al Kahf on tomorrow.

Snowflake
10-10-2008, 06:57 AM
*bump* ^inshaAllah

You can start reading Surah al Kahf on Thursday after Maghrib (according to islamic calendar, that is Friday). It is even recommended to reading it as soon as possible so as not to miss it out of forgetfulness.

Re.TiReD
10-10-2008, 11:19 AM
JazakAllah khayr ^^

Another *:bump:*

FatimaAsSideqah
10-10-2008, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
*bump* ^inshaAllah

You can start reading Surah al Kahf on Thursday after Maghrib (according to islamic calendar, that is Friday). It is even recommended to reading it as soon as possible so as not to miss it out of forgetfulness.
Good remind and Jazaak'Allah Khair sis. :sunny:

Güven
10-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Jummah Mubarak everyone ! and JazakAllahu Khair for the reminder :)

Najm
10-10-2008, 01:46 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Jummah Mubarak!!!

Have they not looked at the heaven above them - how We structured it and adorned it and [how] it has no rifts? And the earth - We spread it out and cast therein firmly set mountains and made grow therein [something] of every beautiful kind. Giving insight and a reminder for every servant who turns [to Allah ]. And We have sent down blessed rain from the sky and made grow thereby gardens and grain from the harvest. And lofty palm trees having fruit arranged in layers.[50:6-10]

SubhaanAllah:D

FiAmaaniAllah

Pk_#2
10-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Jummah Mubarak.

Re.TiReD
10-17-2008, 11:27 AM
The Prophet [salAllahu alayhi wa salam] said:’Whoever recites Surah Al Kahf on a Friday, Allah will kindle for him abundant light to illuminate the period between the two Fridays (the Friday on which he recited the Surah and the next Friday)’

http://www.dhikrullah.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=556

Click the link for download links to download the surah on mp3 and also to read the translation while listening [all in one place]

Nájlá
10-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Jummah Mubarak

Re.TiReD
10-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Oh JazakAllah khayr sis, I was thinking of bumbing the thread but you got there b4 me :thumbs_up

Nájlá
10-24-2008, 12:09 PM
waiyyaki hun

dont forget to read surat kahf ppl

It is reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Whoever neglects the Friday prayer three times, Allah will set a seal on his heart."

(Al-Tirmidhi).

Khayal
10-31-2008, 06:26 AM

BlissfullyJaded
10-31-2008, 07:16 AM

Hope you all have a wonderful Jumuah. :)

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/2007/03/hadith.html

Snowflake
10-31-2008, 01:24 PM
:bump1:

MO783
10-31-2008, 02:44 PM

jazakallah

Re.TiReD
11-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Early bumb for tomorrow insha'Allah

Periwinkle18
11-06-2008, 02:11 PM
what does waiyyaki mean?

MO783
11-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Ok everybody, its almost maghrib and then going to be jumaah raat, good to pray Surah Al-Kahaf

please make dua for me as well

Soulja Girl
11-06-2008, 04:42 PM

And to all you peeps out there who work, don't forget this:

O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salat (prayer) on the day of Friday (Jumu'ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allah [Jumu'ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salat (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing), that is better for you if you did but know! (Surah Jumuah: Verse 9)

Danah
11-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Jumah mubarakah for everyone
I did my weekly reading alhumdulilah

Snowflake
11-12-2008, 06:32 PM

:muslimah:

Olive
11-12-2008, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah

:muslimah:
Jazakallah for the reminder! :) (Although a couple of days left! :p)

Snowflake
11-13-2008, 12:13 PM
^oops!

I thought it was Thursday when I posted. You see you can start reciting it on Thursday after Maghrib.

Today I keep thinking it's Friday.. dunno what's wrong with me :enough!:

Soulja Girl
11-13-2008, 09:10 PM

Don't forget to pray your Surah Kahf peeps! :coolious: :D

Pk_#2
11-13-2008, 09:12 PM

Don't forget to pray your Surah Kahf peeps! :coolious: :D

Lol Early Bird,

Jummah Mubarak,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Olive
11-13-2008, 09:26 PM

Jumu'ah Mubarak peeps! :D

Snowflake
11-13-2008, 10:25 PM

Jumu'a mubarak? is it sunnah to say that?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-21-2008, 04:43 AM

Alhamdullilah, it's Friday again :)

Ansariyah
11-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Jummah Mubarak!

Saimah Ali
11-21-2008, 02:52 PM
subhanallah an amazing thread! and sister above, your signature is really making me think.

Olive
12-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Jumu'ah mabrook. :)

Na7lah
12-05-2008, 04:14 PM
dnt forget to read surah kahf today :)

Snowflake
12-12-2008, 01:57 PM
^ and today :D

assalamu alaykum

AabiruSabeel
01-01-2009, 07:16 PM

Friday night already started in many parts of the world... Time to recite surah Kahf again.

Soulja Girl
01-01-2009, 07:18 PM

^Jazakallah khair for the remiinder bro... :)

جوري
01-03-2009, 03:51 AM
pls forgive that I didn't read all pages, but is the reward for listening to it on Friday, the same as reading?

Pk_#2
01-09-2009, 09:29 AM
J - u - M - m - A - h _ M - u - B - a - R - a - K ! :peace:

Najm
01-09-2009, 11:16 AM

Jummah Mubarak

Just wanted to relate a Quick Hadith:embarrass....

The acceptance of dua on Friday

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (RadiAllahu Anhu) it is related that the Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi WaSalam) talked about Friday and said,

“There is such an hour on Friday that if any Muslm makes dua (supplication) in it, his dua will definitely be accepted.” And He (SallAllahu Alayhi WaSalam) pointed out the shortness of that time with his hands.

[Bukhari and Muslim]

Please make constant dua's for our Ummah and for the people of Palestine.

Al-Hanbali
01-15-2009, 10:11 PM
al-yawm al-Jumu3ah , alhamdulillaah!

Pk_#2
01-15-2009, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan
al-yawm al-Jumu3ah , alhamdulillaah!
Really? Fursday? Can you recite surah kahf on Furs instead of Fri? I think you can have jummah bath on Furs night instead of Friday. (Mom waned ta know)

Al-Hanbali
01-15-2009, 10:36 PM
^ yh, islamically the day begins after Maghrib, so you can recite it anytime from Thursday after Maghrib, up until Friday before Maghrib.

Najm
01-16-2009, 03:56 AM

Jummah Mubarak

The Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said,
“Whoever recited Soorat Al-Kahf in the same manner in which it was revealed, it will serve for him as a light on the Day of Judgment, from his domicile to Makkah. And whoever recited the last ten verses, and it happens that the Dajjaal should appear after that, Dajjaal will not be empowered over him.”
Al-Haakim 1/564 & Adh-Dhahabee

Please Recite Surah Kahf Today :)

Please make constant dua's for our Ummah and for the people of Palestine.

FiAmaaniAllah

Soulja Girl
01-22-2009, 05:46 PM

Jumuah Mubarak everyoneee... :) Don't forget to recite Surah Kahf if ya wanna be saved from the fitnah of Dajjal... :coolious:

Pk_#2
01-22-2009, 07:21 PM

Jumuah Mubarak everyoneee... :) Don't forget to recite Surah Kahf if ya wanna be saved from the fitnah of Dajjal... :coolious:

c_l I'm completely gob smacked and lost for words,

Jummah Mubarak,

P.s Can someone tell me what this is?

AsalamuAlaykum.

Olive
01-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Jumu'ah mubarak. :)

SeekingTaqwa
01-22-2009, 09:23 PM
O you who believe! when the call is made for prayer on Friday, then hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off trading; that is better for you, if you know.
But when the prayer is ended, then disperse abroad in the land and seek of Allah's grace, and remember Allah much, that you may be successful.
[Al Quran Chap 62, Verses 9 and 10]

Narrated Abu Hurayrah (radhiAllaahu ta'aalaa 'anhu):

The Prophet :arabic2: said, "When it is a Friday, the angels stand at the gate of the mosque and keep on writing the names of the persons coming to the mosque in succession according to their arrivals. The example of the one who enters the mosque in the earliest hour is that of one offering a camel (in sacrifice). The one coming next is like one offering a cow and then a ram and then a chicken and then an egg respectively. When the Imam comes out (for Jumuah prayer) they (i.e. angels) fold their papers and listen to the Khutba."

[Sahih Bukhari]

Abu Hurayrah (radhiAllaahu ta’aalaa ‘anhu) reported:
The Prophet :arabic2: said, "The five daily (prescribed) Salat, and Friday (prayer) to the next Friday (prayer), and the fasting of Ramadan to the next Ramadan, is expiation of the sins committed in between them, so long as major sins are avoided.''

[Sahih Muslim]

Narrated Abu Hurayrah (radhiAllaahu ta'aalaa 'anhu:
I heard Allah's Apostle :arabic2: saying,
"We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection though the former nations were given the Holy Scriptures before us. And this was their day (Friday) the celebration of which was made compulsory for them but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday) and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews' (holy day is) tomorrow (i.e. Saturday) and the Christians' (is) the day after tomorrow (i.e. Sunday)."

[Sahih Bukhari]

Narrated Ibn 'Umar (radhiAllahu ta'ala 'anhuma):

While Umar bin Al-Khattab was standing and delivering the sermon on a Friday, one of the companions of the Prophet (salallahu 'alaihi wasalam), who was one of the foremost Muhajirs (emigrants) came. 'Umar said to him, "What is the time now?" He replied, "I was busy and could not go back to my house till I heard the Adhan. I did not perform more than the ablution." Thereupon 'Umar said to him, "Did you perform only the ablution although you know that Allah's Apostle (salallahu 'alaihi wasalam) used to order us to take a bath (on Fridays)?"

[Sahih Bukhari~Volume 2, Book 13, Number 3]

Ibn 'Umar (radhiAllahu ta’ala ‘anhuma) narrates that:
Rasoolullah said the following in regard to those who leave out jumu'ah:
"It is my earnest desire that I appoint someone as imam in my place while I go and burn the homes of those who do not attend the jumu'ah salaat."

[Sahih Muslim]

Ibn `Umar and Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
We heard the Messenger of Allah saying (while delivering Khutbah on his wooden pulpit), "Either some people (i.e., hypocrites) stop neglecting the Friday prayers, or Allah will seal their hearts and they will be among the heedless.''

[Sahih Muslim]

Rasoolullah said:
'Friday is the 'mother' of all days and the most virtuous in the sight of Allah Ta'ala. In the sight of Allah Ta'ala it has more greatness than Eid ul-Fitr and Eid ul-Ad'haa. '
(Ibn Majah)

Rasulullah said: 'The person who misses out three jumu'ah's without any valid reason, Allah Ta'ala puts a seal over his heart. ' (Tirmidhi) In another narration it is mentioned that Allah Ta'ala becomes displeased with him.

On one Friday, Rasoolullah said: 'O Muslims! Allah Ta'ala has made this day a day of eid . So have a bath on this day, whoever has perfume should apply it, and use the miswaak. ' (Ibn Majah)

Olive
01-22-2009, 10:30 PM
^ Great post, masha'Allah. :)

maron
01-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Jumuah Mubarak everyone...
Don't forget to recite Surah Kahf this friday.
Great post.
Thanks so much.

Najm
01-23-2009, 12:35 PM

Jummah Mubarak

A quick Hadih about Friday....

Rasoolillah (SAW) had said,
"The best day during which the sun have risen is Friday. It is the Day Adam was created. It is the day when Adam entered paradise and also when he was taken out from it. It is also the day on which the day of judgment takes place"
Reported by Imam Muslim, Abu Dawud, Al-Nisai, and Al-Tirmidhi

Please Recite Surah Kahf Today

Please make constant dua's for our Ummah.

FiAmaaniAllah

بنــuaeــت
01-23-2009, 01:33 PM
جمعه مباركه لكم جميعا

^^

AabiruSabeel
01-29-2009, 07:38 PM

Its Friday night again. Time to recite Surah Kahf...

Snowflake
02-05-2009, 05:57 PM
assalamu alaykum

Soulja Girl
02-05-2009, 06:02 PM

Don't forget to read your Surah Kahf :D

Najm
02-05-2009, 06:56 PM

Narrated Al-Bara' bin 'Azib:
A man recited Surat-al-Kahf (in his prayer) and in the house there was a (riding) animal which got frightened and started jumping. The man finished his prayer with Taslim, but behold! A mist or a cloud hovered over him. He informed the Prophet of that and

The Prophet said,
"O so-and-so! Recite, for this (mist or cloud) was a sign of peace (sakinah) descending for the recitation of Quran." (Sahih Al-Bukhaari)

It was mentioned that the reciter was Usayd ibn Hudayr, one of the leaders of al-Ansaar. In another narration, it was said that the angels came down to listen to his recitiation...

Lesson: The angels come down with the sakinah of Allaah swt when one is reciting the Qur'an. That can be in the form of a cloud. Everything happens for a reason!

FiAmaaniAllah

Najm
02-12-2009, 09:35 PM

It was narrated from Abu Sa'eed al-Khduri that The Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi WaSalam) said:
"Whoever reads Surat al-Kahf on Friday, he will be illuminated with light between the two Fridays."
[Narrated by al-Haakim; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani]

Abu Darda' reported The Prophet(SalAllahu Alayhi WaSalam) as saying:
"If anyone learns by heart the first ten verses of the Surat al-Kahf, he will be protected from the Dajjal."
[Sahih Muslim]

FiAmaaniAllah

Mujahidah4Allah
02-13-2009, 05:16 PM

shukran jazeelan for the reminder :) i forgot then remembered when i saw this thread yesterday...

wa/salam

Caller الداعي
02-19-2009, 07:46 PM
friday again

Soulja Girl
02-26-2009, 08:24 PM

Jumuah Mubarak y'all... Don't forget to pray your Surah Kahf... :)

al Amaanah
02-27-2009, 02:54 AM
!!!!!

Olive
03-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Jumu'ah Mubarak everyone. :)

Whoever recites Surat al-Kahf on Friday, light shall shine forth for him between the two Fridays. (Ibn Hajar, Talkhis al-Habir)

al Amaanah
03-06-2009, 07:02 AM
!!!!

Caller الداعي
03-12-2009, 07:36 PM
salam

al Amaanah
03-13-2009, 10:21 AM
!!!!

BintAbee
03-19-2009, 06:20 PM

Its Friday, remember to read Surah Kahf, make dua and send salaat n salaam on Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)

Yanal
03-19-2009, 06:24 PM
JazakAllah tommorows a Friday.

AabiruSabeel
03-26-2009, 04:23 PM

Its Friday night again. Try to recite Surah Al-Kahf in Tahajjud... or at least before Maghrib tomorrow.

BintAbee
04-02-2009, 08:44 PM

Friday night, Alhamdulillah... Remember Sura Kahf, Salaat n Salaam on the final Messenger and lots of dua n don't forget me in the Ad'iyah :)

Najm
04-02-2009, 09:01 PM

InshaAllah, its the best day of the week!

FiAmaaniAllah

BintAbee
04-09-2009, 08:25 PM

Suratul Kahf, durood n loads of dua!!!!!!! :)

Soulja Girl
04-09-2009, 08:43 PM

^Jazakillah khair for the reminder sis and Jumuah Mubarak :)

BintAbee
04-09-2009, 08:49 PM
^Jumua Mubarak to you too sis... Don't forget me in your duas :)

YusufNoor
04-10-2009, 12:37 PM

you may not have heard of Dr Bahsar Shala. he is a cardiologist in Tennessee. on sunday nights after Maghrib, he regularly gives lectures in Islamic history. i love his Seerah:

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me...rophet%20(pbuh)

which he is starting over:

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me..._Nabawi%20(saw)

and i've listened to the Khulafa Rashida half way through Umar ibn al Kitaab. it's all very heart moving!

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me...ulafah+Rashida

the other day i was doing a search on him and saw that he has some cds available overseas. a box set is entitled "The Sleeper of the Cave"; so i rushed to the website and found the lectures. i listened to them all and, MashaAlllah, the Brother does an awesome job! Alhumdulillah!

they can be found here:

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me..._Surah_Al-Kahf

Dr Shala had been doing a series on the Prophets, AS, titled Reflections on Stories from the Qur'an. he had just done Musa, AS, so the Qhidr story is first.

the one entitled The Man of Two Gardens is one of the best lectures i've ever heard. in fact, i was relaying the contents to a brother the other day, and he said, "i wish i could tape record you and play it to my brother.' so when i dropped him off, i gave him a copy on cd. he was very happy!

the conclusions on the 4th cd make it a great package set to listen to them all and In Sha'a Alah, you will benefit and Allah, SWT, will reward Dr Shala!

sirajstc
04-10-2009, 02:23 PM
jumma mubarak 2 u all remember me in ur prayers

AabiruSabeel
04-16-2009, 06:59 PM

Its Friday night again. Time to recite Surah Kahf...

Raudha
04-16-2009, 08:16 PM
And of course make dua for me ;)

AabiruSabeel
04-23-2009, 06:46 PM

Don't forget to recite Surah Al-Kahf, and make lots of Dua and send Durood on the Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam.

saba muslimah
04-24-2009, 10:38 AM
Oh i was quite busy in office work.... imsad imsad
Wat can i do now??? Is there any chance to read again on friday night or etc time on after maghrib .... :-[

AabiruSabeel
04-24-2009, 11:04 AM
^You can still have time till Maghrib today.

saba muslimah
04-24-2009, 11:08 AM
JAZAKALLAH
Brother Aabir

AabiruSabeel
04-30-2009, 04:49 PM

Its Friday night again. Time to recite Surah Al Kahf... and remember me also in Dua.

A.M.H.
04-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Its Friday night again. Time to recite Surah Al Kahf... and remember me also in Dua.

Raudha
05-07-2009, 05:05 PM
It's Laylatul Jumuah! Let us all recite Suratul Kahf for the pleasure of Allah..
and make dua 4me

saba muslimah
05-08-2009, 05:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raudha
It's Laylatul Jumuah! Let us all recite Suratul Kahf for the pleasure of Allah..
and make dua 4me
Walekum asalam.. JazakAllah sis :)

BintAbee
05-14-2009, 06:16 PM

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 75 :: Hadith 409
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Abu-l-Qasim (the Prophet) said, "On Friday there is a particular time. If a Muslim happens to be praying and invoking Allah for something good during that time, Allah will surely fulfill his request." The Prophet pointed out with his hand. We thought that he wanted to illustrate how short that time was.

Soulja Girl
05-14-2009, 06:18 PM

Surah Jumuah

=)

AabiruSabeel
05-22-2009, 03:05 AM

Its Jumu'ah again! Time to recite Surah Al-Kahf.

saba muslimah
05-22-2009, 06:04 AM
Asalam Alikum,

tell me before On Juma preyers during working hours,if i havn't quran.
so then Can we read/recite Surah-Kahf by seeing on computer screen from websites???:hiding:

isn't it right way of read?:?

AabiruSabeel
05-22-2009, 11:13 AM
^ I don't know. Maybe you can, since the objective is to recite the Surah, no matter how you recite it, from your memory (if you are Hafiz), in Salah, looking in the Quran, or maybe looking on the computer.

Sister_22013
05-22-2009, 08:26 PM
What exactly is the benefit of having noor on your face for a certain duration? Does it increase eman? help with akira? make people like you and go easy on you?

Just curious.

Saad Wakeel
05-25-2009, 12:00 PM
JazakAllah khair
May ALLAH shower his blessings on you

Raudha
05-28-2009, 09:25 PM

A reminder to all brothers and sisters to recite Suratul Kahf as it is Yawml Jumuah once again. Please remember to make dua for me. Jumuah Mubarak

Beardo
05-28-2009, 10:00 PM
A little off topic, but you also read Surah Jumuah on Jumuah too right? Anyone know the virtues of it? It's only 2 pages... Easy $$.

Soulja Girl
05-29-2009, 12:22 PM

^Don't know what the virtues of recitin Surah Jumuah are, but I did find this:

Abdullah Ibn Abaas (RA) narrated that Rasulullah (SAW) used to recite Surah Jumuah and Surah Munafiqun during the Friday Prayer (Jumuah Salaah). [Muslim] [Ibn Katheer Vol. 9 Pg. 629]

:)

Al-Hanbali
05-29-2009, 10:13 PM

Also wanted to remind regarding something else; I know its a bit late, but anyhow, inshaAllaah, for next week. :-)
1) Narrated Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu):

Allah’s Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) talked about Friday and said: ‘There is an hour on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while offering Salat (prayer) and asks something from Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala), then Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) will definitely meet his demand.’

And he (the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)) pointed out the shortness of that particular time with his hands.

[Saheeh al-Bukhaari]

2) Jâbir relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

“Friday is comprised of twelve hours. There is one in which a Muslim who asks Allah for something will have it granted to him. Seek it in the last hour after `Asr.”

[Sunan Abî Dâwûd (1048), Sunan al-Nasâ’î (1389) and Mustadrak al-Hâkim(1032)]
http://www.islamtoday.com/showme2.cf...ub_cat_id=1752

Yanal
05-31-2009, 03:06 PM
MashAllah I want to learn that some ayats,can bro zÂk help me ? JazakAllah Khayr in advance.

BintAbee
06-04-2009, 05:55 PM

Do not forget to read Sura Kahf , make lots of dua and Send Salaat and Salaam on Nabi Muhammad :arabic5:

Najm
06-04-2009, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee

Do not forget to read Sura Kahf , make lots of dua and Send Salaat and Salaam on Nabi Muhammad :arabic5:

InshaAllah, its the best day of the week!

Still going through exam period....Please make Dua for me and our Ummah!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

BintAbee
06-11-2009, 05:44 PM

It's Friday again. Time for Sura Kahf, Salaat and Salaam on Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) and loads of dua.

- IqRa -
06-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Sometimes, it can be a little bit difficult to read Surah Kahf. It depends on your speed as well. For me it takes me about 1 hour to read it, but for others it takes 20 minutes. And when you work 9-5 and come home exhausted, all you want to do is get into bed, Astagfirullah.

Tony
06-12-2009, 08:59 AM
I am going to read it now, May Allah reward you immensley for this reminder brother, Ameen

Raudha
06-12-2009, 12:39 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by E.E.
Sometimes, it can be a little bit difficult to read Surah Kahf. It depends on your speed as well. For me it takes me about 1 hour to read it, but for others it takes 20 minutes. And when you work 9-5 and come home exhausted, all you want to do is get into bed, Astagfirullah.
In that case you should at least try to read the first and last ten Ayaat of Surah Kahf. And try to increase from there InshaAllah. May Allah reward you for your effort and make it easy for you. Ameen.

- IqRa -
06-12-2009, 02:45 PM
jazakallah khair wil try that 2nite inshaAllah

AabiruSabeel
06-19-2009, 04:22 AM

It is Friday again, time to recite Surah Al-Kahf

- IqRa -
06-19-2009, 12:39 PM
InshaAllah

Caller الداعي
06-25-2009, 07:59 PM
salam

Yanal
06-26-2009, 03:49 AM
It is almost Friday here insh'Allah in Canada though India and UK members are in Friday.

Banu_Hashim
06-26-2009, 03:53 AM
Yep, it is just a little after Fajr here...

Najm
06-26-2009, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Yep, it is just a little after Fajr here...

Alhamdulillah!!! Fajr is the most peaceful time :statisfie

Read Surah Kahr and make dua for everyone of us.

May Allah grant us the highest places of Jannah! Allahumma Ameen!

FiAmaaniAllah

BintAbee
07-02-2009, 10:10 PM

Friday!!!!!!! Alhamdulillah. Don't forget Sura Kahf, Salaat and Salaam and a lot of Dua.

Ali_008
07-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Alhamdulillah, done this morning itself.

Pk_#2
07-03-2009, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Then you should recite it the night before, on Thursday after Maghrib and if you're tired then you can recite half Thursday after Maghrib Salah and rest on Friday Morning.

Once you recite the same Surah every week it becomes easier for you and you'll recite faster. It's like walking to work, if your workplace is far way from home, it will seem like a long route when you first start walking, but then as time goes on you get used to it and it doesn't seem hard work any more. But remember it (The recitation) sounds better when it's slower and melodious *wub*

Jummah MubaraK!

Nájlá
07-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Bump. Jummah Mubaraka.

Don't forget to read surat Al kahf people....

- IqRa -
07-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Jummah Mubarak

Jazak Allah Khayr

A.M.H.
07-16-2009, 04:57 PM

It is Friday again, time to recite Surah Al-Kahf :inshallah

- IqRa -
07-17-2009, 07:47 AM

sirajstc
07-17-2009, 10:13 AM
remember me in ur dua Salam :)

BintAbee
07-23-2009, 05:59 PM

Friday once again, Alhamdulillah... Don't forget to read Sura Kahf, send Salaat and Salaam on Nabi :saws: and make lots of dua.

It's also the first of Sha'baan here tonight so don't forget to read the dua in my signature :D

sirajstc
07-24-2009, 09:19 AM
halhamdulilah friday :)

AabiruSabeel
07-31-2009, 12:28 PM

Time to recite Surah Al-Kahf.

:wa:

AabiruSabeel
08-06-2009, 06:49 PM

It's Friday night again. Time to recite Surah Al-Kahf...

*Ramadhan is fast approaching, Alhamdulillah*

leen
08-07-2009, 12:17 AM
jazak Allah khiran

A.M.H.
08-13-2009, 04:27 PM

Time to recite Surah Al-Kahf...

MashaAllah only 8 left for Ramadan

اَللّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِى شَعْبَانَ وَ بَلِّغْنَا رَمَضَان

Raudha
08-20-2009, 07:04 PM

It's Thursday night once again.. Time for Surah Kahf..

Only one day for Ramadhaan. Subhanallah!!!

Please remember me in Your duas during this Holy month.

sirajstc
08-28-2009, 12:01 PM
Halhamdulilah friday :)

Muslimah4Eva x
08-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Jazakhumullah Khayrn

BintAbee
09-03-2009, 05:55 PM

It's Friday night Alhamdulillah! Time to read Sura Kahf, send salaat and salaam on Nabi Muhammad (s.a.w) and make loads of dua!

Khaldun
09-03-2009, 06:03 PM

The dog in surah al-Kahf

al Amaanah
09-03-2009, 06:04 PM

^ jazaak Allaho khairan akh.

BintAbee
09-17-2009, 05:40 PM

It's friday night, time to recite Sura Kahf, send salaat and salaam on Nabi Muhammad (s.a.w) and make LOOOAAAADS of dua. It's the last Friday of Ramadhaan :( :cry: Allahumma a3id 3layna Ramadhaana azminatan madeeda... :cry:

al Amaanah
09-18-2009, 09:44 AM

!!!

al Iskander
09-18-2009, 10:21 AM

JazakAllahou bikhayr for the reminder .

BintAbee
10-01-2009, 05:05 PM

Sura Kahf

Please keep me in your duas

AabiruSabeel
10-16-2009, 02:54 PM

Welcome back everyone to Islamic Board. Let's not forget to recite Surah Al-Kahf in the excitement. It's Yaumul Jumu'ah (Friday) today.

hiba allah
10-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Thank you very much

A.M.H.
10-22-2009, 05:20 PM

It's Friday night Alhamdulillah! Time to read Sura Kahf
remember me in ur duas

BintAbee
10-29-2009, 09:00 PM

Sura Kahf

al Amaanah
10-30-2009, 09:26 AM

!!

BintAbee
11-05-2009, 08:43 PM

It's Thursday night again. Time for Sura Kahf and please do check this out: Explanation of Sura Kahf < It's not very long :)

BintAbee
11-06-2009, 12:47 PM
:bump: Please do check that out :)

Al Mu'minaat
11-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Jazakhalah Khayran.. May Allah Give You Much Rewards Because you reminded me..:D Alhamdulilah.!

AabiruSabeel
11-12-2009, 06:49 PM

Friday night again. Time to recite Surah Al-Kahf.

al Amaanah
11-13-2009, 03:02 PM

!!!

Arabiyah
11-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Thanks so much
May Allah reward you

OurIslamic
11-15-2009, 06:35 AM
Good job remind everyone :)

Al-manar
11-15-2009, 07:54 PM
That is really a great thread JazakAllah khairan

A.M.H.
11-19-2009, 02:41 PM

Muslimah4Eva x
11-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Jazakhumullah Kayr For Sharing

BintAbee
11-26-2009, 08:50 PM

With all the Hajj and Eid excitement, don't forget to read Sura Kahf :)

al Amaanah
11-27-2009, 09:57 AM

!!!

BintAbee
12-03-2009, 09:15 PM
It's Friday night again, Alhamdulillah! Time to read Sura Kahf

al Amaanah
12-04-2009, 10:40 AM

jomo3ah!

BintAbee
12-10-2009, 06:45 PM

Time for Sura Kahf and I'm off to perform Salaatul Isha :p

Insaanah
12-17-2009, 10:49 PM
It's that time again! (to read Suratul Kahf, that is)

Khaldun
12-17-2009, 11:24 PM

Alhamdulilah that Allah made us reach this blessed day.

This might be interesting to read, Treasure

Insaanah
12-17-2009, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

Alhamdulilah that Allah made us reach this blessed day.

This might be interesting to read, Treasure

Jazaakallah khair brother.

Raudha
12-24-2009, 09:26 PM

Its Thursday night yet again Alhamdulillah. Don't foget to recte Surah alKahf and remember me in your duaas. :)

Rasema2
12-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Wallahi, I have never herd of this in my life.May ALLAH, AZZAWAJALL, REWARD YOU.
:wa:

Insaanah
12-31-2009, 08:18 PM

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah we have reached this time again, time to recite Surah al-Kahf.

Samiun
01-01-2010, 10:22 AM

What page is the Surah Al-Kahf in the Al-Qur'an, more importantly where can I find the full version of it being recited?

Insaanah
01-01-2010, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
What page is the Surah Al-Kahf in the Al-Qur'an, more importantly where can I find the full version of it being recited?

What page number it is on will differ depending on what copy of the Qur'an you are using. The most important thing to know is that it is Surah number 18, and that it is in the 15th and 16th Juz (sipaaras).

Here is a nice link of it being recited by Sheikh Mushaari Raashid al-Afaasi:

http://www.audioislam.com:8000/audio...l_kahf.mp3.m3u

Enjoy.

Insaanah
01-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Sorry, it's late for some, but in time for others. Alhamdulillah this blessed day is here again, best time to recite Surah al-Kahf.

Misz_Muslimah
01-08-2010, 05:05 PM
^ I listened to a bit of Surah Kahf..Jazaakalahu khayran for the reminder :)

Raudha
01-14-2010, 05:32 PM

Its that blessed time of the week again. Let's all read Surah alKahf and protect ourselves from the evil of Dajjaal.

And of course send salawaat upon our beloved massenger Muhammad (SAW) as well as make du'aa for the muslim Ummah. :)

Jumuah Mubarak to all

aadil77
01-15-2010, 10:39 AM
its fridaayyy :shade:

innocent
01-15-2010, 11:56 AM
I work full time and do not have enough time to recite this in the morning. I recited most of it last night and the remaining this morning before work. Will that count?

aadil77
01-15-2010, 12:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by innocent
I work full time and do not have enough time to recite this in the morning. I recited most of it last night and the remaining this morning before work. Will that count?
why not? jummah starts on thurday maghrib time till friday maghrib time, so you still prayed it during jummah

Samiun
01-15-2010, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
why not? jummah starts on thurday maghrib time till friday maghrib time, so you still prayed it during jummah
I just read it during maghrib.. does that count?

aadil77
01-15-2010, 04:07 PM
If it was before then yes, but if it was after then AllahuAlim - if you weren't aware or your intentions were to do it before then Allah is the one to accept

BintAbee
01-15-2010, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
If it was before then yes, but if it was after then AllahuAlim - if you weren't aware or your intentions were to do it before then Allah is the one to accept
Which Maghrib? Thursday night or Friday night:?

Insaanah
01-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Alhamdulillah, the day of Jumuah has started...best time to read Surah al-Kahf. Please remember all the ummah in your du'aas.

abu salaahudeen
01-22-2010, 12:34 AM
im gonna try to read surah Al Kahf today before the juma'ah khutbah

Snowflake
01-26-2010, 04:36 AM

Reciting Suratul Kahf on Friday
Suratul Kahf - Makkan Surah 18th Surah in the Qur'an, ayat number 110

There are many ahadeeth that enumerate the blessings of this surah in its entirety and regarding the first or last ten ayaat.

1. Abu Darda' ~ may Allah be pleased with him ~ related that the Holy Prophet ~ ~ said, " One who memorized the first ten verses of Suratul Kahf will be secure against the Dajjal (Anti-Christ). Another version says: "One who commits to his memory the last 10 verses of this surah will remain immune from the Dajjal. [Muslim]

2. From Baihaqi: He who recites Suratul Kahf on yaumul Jumuah (Friday), Allah will shine a light for him between the two Fridays. [sahih]

3. From Ahmad, Muslim, An-Nisaa'ie, and Ibn Habban -- that Abu Darda' said the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads the last 10 ayat from Suratul Kahf, he will be immune from the fitnah (corruption) of the Dajjal.

4. Al Bukhari, Muslim and others: Al Baraa' said a man was reading Suratul Kahf in his home and there was an animal in it (it did not specify if it was a cat or dog or goat -- it just used the general term for animal) that started to become uneasy or nervous. He looked up and saw a mist or a cloud and it deceived him. He mentioned it to the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ and he said, "Read (he said the person's name) for verily sakinah descends for (the recitation of) Qur'an". The person who was reading was 'Aseed bin Hadheer, as At-Tubraani explained.

5. From At-Tirmithi who proclaimed it sahih: Abu Darda' said, "The Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, 'Whoever reads 3 ayat from the beginning of Suratul Kahf is protected or immune from the fitnah of the Dajjal. In another version it says 10 ayat from the beginning of it or 10 ayat from the end of it.

6. Ibn Mardwiyah Al Daiya' in "Al Mukhtaar" related that Ali ~ may Allah be pleased with him ~ said that the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said: "Whoever reads(Suratul) Kahf on yaumul Jumuah, he is immune for 8 days from all fitnah that will happen. When the Dajjal comes out, he will be immune to him.

7. Found in At-Tubraani's "Al Awsat" and Al Haakim's "Mustadrak" and who declared it sahih, Ibn Mardwiyah and Al Baihaqi and Al Diyaa': Abu Saeed Al Khudari said that the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads Suratul Kahf has a light for him from "maqaamahu" his place (where he is standing) to Makkah; and whoever reads 10 ayat from the end of it (the last 10 ayat) then the Dajjal comes out, he will not be harmed by him.

8. Al Haakim who said it is sahih -- the hadith of Abu Saeed -- that the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads Suratul Kahf on yaumul Jumuah, a light will shine for him between the 2 Fridays (until the next Friday).Al Baihaqi also provided that hadith in "As Sunan" from the same narrators and from a different chain.

9. Ibn Mardwiyah from Ibn Omar ~ may Allah be pleased with them both ~ who said the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads Suratul Kahf on yaumul Jumuah, for him light would shine from beneath his foot to 'Aden in the heavens, shining for him on the Last Day and he will be forgiven for what occurs between the 2 Fridays (minor sins)

10. On the authority of Aiesha ~may Allah be pleased with her~ the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Shall I not inform you of a surah which is so full of greatness it reaches between the heaven and earth and it has blessings written for it of similar proportions (from the sky to earth) whoever reads it on yaumul Jumuah is forgiven what occurred between that Jumuah and the next, in addition to 3 days (i.e. 10 days in all) and whoever reads the last five ayat of it when he goes to sleep, Allah will send him that night what he wants? They said, Yes, O Messenger of Allah. He said: Surat Ashaabul Kahf. [I pray that I have translated this correctly. May Allah forgive me if I have not conveyed it correctly as these are the words the His Messenger,peace be upon him.]

taken from http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...g-Suratul-Kahf

BintAbee
01-28-2010, 06:15 PM

Time for Sura Kahf

Asiyah3
01-28-2010, 06:21 PM
^^ not here :D

A.M.H.
02-04-2010, 05:44 PM

remember me in ur duas

al Amaanah
02-05-2010, 03:20 PM

!!!

A.M.H.
02-11-2010, 03:27 PM

remember me in ur duas

'Abdul Rahmaan
02-12-2010, 12:34 PM
And today is Friday. :)

Raudha
02-18-2010, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A.M.H.

remember me in ur duas

Ditto! :statisfie

'Abdul Rahmaan
02-19-2010, 02:31 AM
Friday night in South Africa but Friday here in Pakistan. :)

al Amaanah
02-19-2010, 01:39 PM

!!!

BintAbee
02-25-2010, 06:29 PM

It's Friday night. Time for Sura Kahf and lots and lots of dua and Salaat and Salaam on Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

BintAbee
03-11-2010, 06:02 PM

Remember Sura Kahf!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.