/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Present To Yall

Umar001
05-09-2008, 11:11 PM
As Salam Alaykum,

I meant to give you all this earlier, but I never got round to uploading it properly.

Last year I went to Eritrea, and I recorded some young brothers reciting, we are talking from about 4 to about 8 year olds, I recorded them on my phone in a hurry, so imagine the nervousness they had, yet they still recited. MashaAllah.

The pictures are of Eritrea.

Here are their recitations

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
05-09-2008, 11:20 PM
:sl:

Wow! mashaAllaah wonderful present, I am listening to it, Its awesome..

Jazaakallaah khayr.

:w:

Pen Marks
05-09-2008, 11:22 PM
subhanallah
thnks 4 sharing!

snakelegs
05-09-2008, 11:23 PM
very nice - thanks for putting it together and sharing it. hasan sounds like he has potential to be a "pro".
if you have any more pix of eritrea, please post them in "general chat".
thanks again.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
05-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Amazingly, the young ones I dont think even go classes that often. Hasan is from a good family, they seem quite practicing, so I wasn't too suprised.

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
I had to take some of the last ones from the internet, I have pics of the mountains saved on my fone I'll upload them some time.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2008, 11:56 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah, so good and adorable!! :)

JazakAllah Khayr for sharing.

:w:

truemuslim
05-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Mashallah brother very beautiful recitation...icommented on ther too btw lol
Jazakallah khair
WaSalaam

Umar001
05-24-2008, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
Instead of making a New Thread I'll post here:

^That is the kerb right there, pretty scary when you travel in those mountains and you are so close to the edge.

^Camel by the sea, you can ride it for some money.

^Masjid in the sea side, Massawa, though this aint it, there is reported to be some masjid ruins which wer built by the companions when they travelled here at the time of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.

^Amazing fish in Masawa, the only reason I'd go there again! Never tasted fish like that. SubhanAllah.

Another mosque, I think I took this whilst we were going to the sea side city.

On the way to the sea side, this place is hot! And I was shown some houses built of metal, they call it zingo, I dont know what that is in english, but it makes it hot for those inside, aparently some refuges live there.

Another masjid on the way.

Close to the edge again. +o(

^^ I think this last pic is the one I took from a 'hotel' in the mountains, it is really funny, in the middle of nowhere you find a little route in the mountains which leads to a couple of little houses which people use as pit stops to have tea and so forth.

I'm guessing this is the pics just outside Asmara the capital. People actually live in the mountains in communities, I dont think I have the pics, but where you see the 'routes' in the moutains sometimes ther are houses lined up.

The Masjid in Gazabanda tilian (most of you dont speak tigrigna so dont worry about the spelling lol) it's about 5 mins from me!

Souljette
05-24-2008, 02:01 PM
:O subhanallah it's beautiful mashallah

Umar001
05-24-2008, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
:O subhanallah it's beautiful mashallah
Some areas are nice some aren't I mean its a nice place if you go and you have some money. It's pretty upsetting otherwise, well I think it is. Or did you mean the fish is beautiful?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2008, 02:08 PM
;D Lol i think she meant the scenery. Yea a lot of it is nice, specially the first Masjid :D

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-24-2008, 05:53 PM
:salamext:

Wow, subhaanAllaah, the scenery is just stunning. Little Hassan is so adorable, may Allaah preserve him! Thanks for posting up, baarakAllaahu feek.

Umar001
05-24-2008, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faizah
:salamext:

Wow, subhaanAllaah, the scenery is just stunning. Little Hassan is so adorable, may Allaah preserve him! Thanks for posting up, baarakAllaahu feek.
Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Na'am some of the country is amazing, scary, but amazing. If you had seen 'Abdullah I am sure you would have fallen in love with him, he is so cute. I remember he took my phone and listened to Surah Al Mulk by Mishary Rashid and was reciting along with it, his voice is so nice. Plus he is amazingly small.

Insha'Allah I'll bring more this time round.

Souljette
05-24-2008, 06:23 PM
I couldn't watch the video cuz it didnt' upload for sum reason..some videos on Youtube i can't watch so i missed out and yes i meant the scenery..mashallah and the fish too

aadil77
05-24-2008, 06:28 PM
woh those mountain roads and houses look cool, that fish looks scary!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.