/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful Bible?? CHRISTIAN HYPOCRISY

Dr.Trax
05-10-2008, 10:47 AM
:sl:

To those who say islam is a violent religion,but Christianity a peacefull relogion!
:skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:
Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
05-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Some of the quotes are not actualy commands but just stating what historically, according to the Bible, happend.

But I think its a good job if what the person wanted to show was that things can be taken and shown to be violent/terrofying. [bad thing about the music thoug]

Eric H
05-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Dr.Trax;
To those who say islam is a violent religion,but Christianity a peacefull relogion!
:skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPrc8lQpSqA&watch_response
In order to benefit the most from any scripture it is best to search for a greatest good meaning. I have found reading the quotes from the quran that you guys post help me in my Christian faith.
If you search a scripture with anything other than a good intention then I believe you are not helping yourself.

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.