/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you deserve it

Amat Allah
05-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Bisme ellah

Imagine this scene with me please......

It is the Judgment day and all the creatures are present and every nation is standing with their prophet who has been sent to them...except one nation of the all...

every single person in that nation started wondering and answering ...where is our prophet ??where is our messenger??( peace andblessings of Allah be upon him) and why all nations in company with their prophet and we are not???where did he go??wher did he disappear??

Do you know my dear brothers and sisters where is he???

He is infront of The Most Compassionate The Most Merciful,he is kneeling to our Lord Allah asking him and supplicating to God for forgiveness ...why??
To forgive his Ummah...to his Ummah.....

my dear brothers and sisters ,can you imagine this??doesn`t that scene make you want to cry??....

Look at our messenger(PBUH)....

He is thinking of us of his Ummah even in that tremendous day,The Judgment day....

Have you ever thought of him in your comfort???have you ever thought of taking what he had inherited to us from his precious Sunnah??have you ever tried your best to follow his steps??

Finaly, Do you think you deserve the intercession (Shafaa) of the prophet Muhammad (SAWS)??

Ask your self and try your best to find the answer...

with all my respect:

Amat Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
05-11-2008, 07:37 PM
subhanallah....Jazakallah khair for the reminder sis

Amat Allah
05-11-2008, 07:40 PM
The same to you my dear sister, noone knows what will happen to us in that day...

may Allah protect us all my dear from hell and reward us with the paradise...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Na7lah
05-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Ameeeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
05-11-2008, 07:48 PM
^^Ameeeen Subhanallah I cant understand why people forget that Day sometimes.

al Amaanah
05-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Allahomma ameen! jazaki Allahu khair 4 the reminder ukht

Amat Allah
05-11-2008, 07:56 PM
I cant understand why people forget that Day sometimes.
shaitan is smart my dear brother but what makes me happy he will be in hell no matter what he did...

he is under our feet from the begining till the end and inshaa Allah we will be smarter and stronger than him Aotho bellahi min ashaitan arrageeem...

Allahomma ameen! jazaki Allahu khair 4 the reminder ukht
Wa eyaki my dear sister

Khayal
05-11-2008, 07:57 PM
:sl:

“Allahumma salle `ala Muhammad wa `ala ale Muhammad kama sallaita `ala Ibrahima wa `ala `ale Ibrahim. Innaka hameedum Majeed.”

Beautiful, sharing! :thumbs_up

Jazaakallaah khayr.

:w:

Amat Allah
05-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Beautiful, sharing!

Jazaakallaah khayr.

thank you my dear sister wa eyaki

------
05-12-2008, 08:40 AM
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah...do we deserve it?! imsad

Nice share sis Jazaak Allaah Khayr, please make dua.

Assalamu Alaikum

cute123
05-12-2008, 08:58 AM
a good reminder indeed. mashallah tallah

Amat Allah
05-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Thank you Brok3n and Asma

may Allah grant you satisfaction and happiness in this life and in the hereafter...

do we deserve it?!
I don`t know my self our dear prophet salla Allaho alyhi wasalam cried soooo much for us for his Ummah ,do we deserve one drop of his tears???

may Allah forgive us all and guide us to the right path ,the path that leads us to Al Jannah

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Güven
05-12-2008, 01:57 PM
^^Ameeeeen

Amat Allah
05-13-2008, 03:21 PM

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "On the Day of Resurrection the Believers will assemble and say, 'Let us ask somebody to intercede for us with our Lord.' So they will go to Adam and say, 'You are the father of all the people, and Allah created you with His Own Hands, and ordered the angels to prostrate to you, and taught you the names of all things; so please intercede for us with your Lord, so that He may relieve us from this place of ours.' Adam will say, 'I am not fit for this (i.e. intercession for you).' Then Adam will remember his sin and feel ashamed thereof. He will say, 'Go to Noah, for he was the first Apostle, Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth.' They will go to him and Noah will say,
'I am not fit for this undertaking.' He will remember his appeal to his Lord to do what he had no knowledge of, then he will feel ashamed thereof and will say, 'Go to the Khalil--r-Rahman (i.e. Abraham).' They will go to him and he will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking. Go to Moses, the slave to whom Allah spoke (directly) and gave him the Torah .' So they will go to him and he will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking.' and he will mention (his) killing a person who was not a killer, and so he will feel ashamed thereof before his Lord, and he will say, 'Go to Jesus, Allah's Slave, His Apostle and Allah's Word and a Spirit coming from Him. Jesus will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking, go to Muhammad the Slave of Allah whose past and future sins were forgiven by Allah.' So they will come to me and I will proceed till I will ask my Lord's Permission and I will be given permission. When I see my Lord, I will fall down in Prostration and He will let me remain in that state as long as He wishes and then I will be addressed.' (Muhammad!) Raise your head. Ask, and your request will be granted; say, and your saying will be listened to; intercede, and your intercession will be accepted.' I will raise my head and praise Allah with a saying (i.e. invocation) He will teach me, and then I will intercede. He will fix a limit for me (to intercede for) whom I will admit into Paradise. Then I will come back again to Allah, and when I see my Lord, the same thing will happen to me. And then I will intercede and Allah will fix a limit for me to intercede whom I will let into Paradise, then I will come back for the third time; and then I will come back for the fourth time, and will say, 'None remains in Hell but those whom the Quran has imprisoned (in Hell) and who have been destined to an eternal stay in Hell.' " (The compiler) Abu 'Abdullah said: 'But those whom the Qur'an has imprisoned in Hell,' refers to the Statement of Allah:
"They will dwell therein forever." (16.29) Sahih Al Bukhari

dream gurl
05-13-2008, 03:52 PM
wow BEAUTIFUL..so TRUE

Amat Allah
05-13-2008, 03:53 PM
may Allah reward you my dear with the paradise..

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

truemuslim
05-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Aww subhanallah, this is really scary sometimes...ok ok fine all the time.
Jazakallah khair and jannah sis thanks for the reminder. it really does make u wanna cry. subhanallah...:cry:

Jazakallah khair
WaSalaam

Souljette
05-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Ameenn

Nájlá
05-13-2008, 04:30 PM
ameeeeeeeeeeeeen
this does really make u cry

Noora_z3
05-13-2008, 11:02 PM
Jazaka Allah sister, much needed reminder..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-14-2008, 12:43 AM

Sooooooo trueee...SubhanAllah :( JazakAllah Khair sister for the reminder. Ameen to the all the du'as, InshaAllah.

Amat Allah
05-14-2008, 01:23 AM
Thank you all of you and remmeber to do your best in following our precious messenger peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and if you work soo hard in this life you will be soo very truely comfortable in the other life, the hereafter....

may Allah grant us with satisfaction and happiness in this life and in the hereafter my dears ...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-14-2008, 01:43 AM
^^Same to you sis! Ameeeeeeeeeeen.

Khayal
05-14-2008, 01:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Thank you all of you and remmeber to do your best in following our precious messenger peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and if you work soo hard in this life you will be soo very truely comfortable in the other life, the hereafter....

may Allah grant us with satisfaction and happiness in this life and in the hereafter my dears ...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Same to you dear Sister.:)

InshaAllaah & Aameen

2 all the duas..:thumbs_up

rose17
05-14-2008, 01:54 AM
Ameen
zazakallah for sharing

truemuslim
05-14-2008, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rose17
Ameen
zazakallah for sharing

Jazakallah
Lool wita J not Z:D

Amat Allah
05-14-2008, 03:12 PM

Narrated 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount (Kauthar) and some men amongst you will be brought to me, and when I will try to hand them some water, they will be pulled away from me by force whereupon I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' Then the Almighty will say, 'You do not know what they did after you left, they introduced new things into the religion after you.'" Sahih Bukhari

truemuslim
05-14-2008, 03:23 PM
^ Jazakallah khair sis :)

------
05-14-2008, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rose17
Ameen
zazakallah for sharing
Some people hav different accents. Chill out.

Amat Allah
05-14-2008, 03:51 PM
and the same to you my dear......

Khayal
05-14-2008, 04:15 PM

JazaakAllaah khayr dear Sister.

Amat Allah
05-14-2008, 08:30 PM
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen the same to you my precious...

Khayal
05-15-2008, 05:58 AM
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen the same to you my precious... Sister...:statisfie

..:)..

cute123
05-15-2008, 06:14 AM
Jazaikhair Amat, seriously we do need to be reminded of this often.

Amat Allah
05-15-2008, 02:04 PM
may Allah give me strength to remind all of you and at the first my self may Allah protect us from shaitan and guide us all we all need to be guided ...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Amat Allah
05-17-2008, 03:15 AM
Source of the Isnad is Abu Umama Al Bahili, he said:

I heard the messenger of Allah (pbuh) say: Read the Qur'an, for he comes the day of judgement to act as Shafii (intercessor) for his friends. Read the Zahrawein, Al Baqara and Aal Imran, for the two come on the day of judgement as two clouds or two groups of birds, they argue on behalf of their friends. Read Al Baqara for taking it is a blessing and leaving it is sadness and the magiciens cannot overpower it.

Sahih Muslim

Danah
05-17-2008, 11:06 AM
May allah grant us Mohammed Shafa'ah ameen

Amat Allah
05-17-2008, 12:06 PM
peace and blessings of Allah be upon him

for all of us my dear inshaa Allah

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Snowflake
05-17-2008, 12:21 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

MashaAllah nice post Amat Allah sis :)

May Allah protect us from the Hellfire. Ameen.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Amat Allah
05-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen my dear and may Allah grant you with satisfaction and happiness in this life and in the hereafter...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeen

cute123
05-18-2008, 06:28 AM
Need more Amat, it really pricks the heart.

I wish Quran resides in our heart !

Tons of Jazakhair for the reminder.

Amat Allah
05-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

may Allah reward you with the paradise my dear

I will inshaa Allah...

Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Amat Allah
05-19-2008, 12:41 AM
It is very important that we seek forgiveness all the time even if we keep sinning based on: The prophet ( صلى الله عليه و سلم ) said: "Every one commits sins but the best of sinners are those who repent" [Sunan At-tirmithi: 2499]

May Allah purify us from our sins as a white dress is purified from black spots.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

al Amaanah
05-19-2008, 01:20 AM
Allahomma ameeen

youngsister
05-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Subxnallah! Ameen to the dua:cry:

Amat Allah
05-27-2008, 02:38 AM
may Allah reward us all with Jannat Al ferdous...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Muhammad,s Place in the Hearts of Muslims

The number of Muslims (followers of Muhammad) is now estimated to be one billion and four hundred thousand. They represent all races, colors, languages, and backgrounds. When adding to this the number of Muslims who have lived on earth for the past 1,428 lunar years, from the time Muhammad was sent as a messenger to the present, the number is multiplied many times over. All those billions of Muslims have loved Prophet Muhammad with true, deep and sincere love, love that is stronger than that for their family members and even themselves. Why?

1. They love him because they believe in the existence of God and His oneness, in His ability to reveal scriptures and send messengers and in His absolute and infinite wisdom in doing so. He did not create human beings for no reason and without a program of guidance. «Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned? So exalted is God, the Sovereign, the Truth; there is no deity except Him, Lord of the Noble Throne.» (Surah al-Mu’minun, 23:115-116)

From the very beginning, when God sent Adam down to the earth and charged him with responsibility, He decreed that He would send a program to guide humanity to what is best, one to be conveyed by His prophets and messengers.

«We said, Go down from [Paradise], all of you. And when guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance – there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.» (Surah al-Baqarah, 2:38)

God has fulfilled His promise. Actual history testifies that humanity has witnessed a successive procession of prophets and messengers, from the time of Noah and ending with Muhammad. This history is consistent with in God,s words in the Qur,an: «Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And We revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon; and to David We gave the book [of Psalms]. And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And God spoke to Moses with [direct] speech. [We sent] messengers as bringers of good tidings and warners so that mankind will have no argument against God after the messengers. And ever is God Exalted in Might and Wise.» (Surah an-Nisaa’, 4:163-165)

2. They love him because God, who exists and is one, the all-Capable, all-Knowing, all-Wise, and who, out of mercy for mankind sent them messengers, chose Muhammad and presented him to mankind that they might believe in Him and His message. «O mankind, the Messenger has come to you with the truth from your Lord, so believe; it is better for you.» (Surah an-Nisaa’, 4:170)

Trusting the words and insight of one who presents another undoubtedly implies trust in him who has been presented and that he will be respected and loved. Prophet Muhammad is the one presented by God; «And who is more truthful than God in statement?» (Surah an-Nisaa’, 4:122)

Muslims were the first to believe in Prophet Muhammad and benefit from the enlightenment he brought. As a result, they loved him, for once a good thing is sampled it soon becomes familiar, cherished and a means of success. «So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him – it is those who will be the successful.»(Surah al-A‘raaf, 7:157)

3. They love him because he is the means by which they were rightly guided and their lives illuminated, for it is he who conveyed to them book of guidance and light, the noble Qur’an.

Prophet Muhammad was the means by which Muslims are guided:

• «And We have sent down to you the Book as clarification for all things and as guidance and mercy and good tidings for the Muslims.» (Surah an-Nahl, 16:89)

• «And indeed, [O Muhammad], you guide to a straight path.»(Surah ash-Shura, 42:52)

Prophet Muhammad was the means of illuminating their lives, their consciences, their minds and their hearts through the revelation he brought from God:

• «So is one whose breast God has expanded to [accept]

Islam and he is guided by a light from his Lord [like one whose heart rejects it]?»

(Surah az-Zumar, 39:22)

• «God has sent down to you a reminder – a messenger reciting to you the distinct verses of God that He may bring out those who believe and do righteous deeds from darknesses into the light.» (Surah at-Talaaq, 65:10-11)

The commencement of guidance and source of light and enlightenment was when Prophet Muhammad informed Muslims about their Lord, their Creator and their God, and taught them how their relationship of belief, worship and conduct with God should be.

Muhammad (blessings and peace be upon him) is the one who taught us and implanted in our hearts and minds the belief that none created the universe but God, none maintains it and runs it according to a magnificently precise system but God, none created man in the best form and honored him but God, none has knowledge of the unseen but God, none can implement whatever He wills but God, none can guide to the truth but God and none is worthy of worship but God. To Him alone, without partner, is due sincere worship; He alone is with every human being wherever he might be; He alone knows what is concealed within the heart; He is the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all existence, who is not overtaken by weariness or sleep; He holds the keys of the unknown and knows all that is within the land and sea.

«Whatever is in the heavens and earth exalts God, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. His is the dominion of the heavens and earth. He gives life and causes death, and He is over all things competent. He is the First and the Last, the Ascendant and the Intimate, and He is, of all things, Knowing. It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and He is with you wherever you are. And God, of what you do, is Seeing. His is the dominion of the heavens and earth. And to God are returned [all] matters. He causes the night to enter the day and causes the day to enter the night, and He is Knowing of that within the breasts.» (Surah al-Hadeed, 57:1-6)

«God – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His footstool extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.» (Surah al-Baqarah, 2:255)

«And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth

and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record.» (Surah al-An‘aam, 6:59)

This knowledge of God is a source of unique happiness for people endowed with great minds, free consciences and upright souls.

Every person having a sound psychological and mental outlook longs in his mind and heart to know and love the Lord who created him and to draw near to Him through whatever method He might authorize for worship and deeds.

Before Muhammad was sent by God as a prophet and messenger, an Arab, Zayd bin ‘Amr bin Nufayl, was searching for a way to know and worship his Lord. He was confused and did not know how to go about it, so he supplicated, «O God, if I knew the method You like best I would worship you according to it, but I do not know.»

The method unknown to this man who had a great yearning to establish a sound relationship with his Lord was introduced by Prophet Muhammad, and through it we can know our Lord, believe in Him, love Him, worship Him, praise Him day and night and remember Him often.

Refined and ethical manners naturally demand that Muslims love the man who brought this true happiness to them, the contentment of a sound relationship with God, the most Merciful, the Great, the Exalted, the Kind, the Affectionate.

4. Muslims also love Prophet Muhammad because he is a special mercy to them on account of their belief in him, in addition to his being a general mercy to all mankind.

• «There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; he is concerned over you and to the believers is kind and merciful.» (Surah at-Tawbah, 9:128)

• «[It is] an ear of goodness for you that believes in God and believes the believers and is a mercy to those who believe among you.»

(Surah at-Tawbah, 9:61)

• «The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves, and his wives are [in the position of] their mothers.»

(Surah al-Ahzaab, 33:6)

5 . They also love him because one will obtain God,s love by following him. «Say, [O Muhammad], If you should love God, then follow me, [so] God will love you and forgive you your sins. And God is Forgiving and Merciful.» (Surah Aali ‘Imraan, 3:31)

6. And they love him because he struggled, endured, stood firm, and suffered abuse until the religion was complete and the blessing obtained. He conveyed Islam to them in pure form, perfected and preserved by God. Hence, when he addressed the 100,000 Muslims present during the Farewell Pilgrimage, enquiring of them, «When you are asked about me, what will you say?» They replied, «We will testify that you fulfilled [the trust], delivered [the message] and advised [the people].» He said, «O God, witness it, O God, witness it, O God, witness it.» He meant: «O God, witness that I have conveyed the religion of Islam to the people, complete and perfect as You intended.»

http://www.mecca.com/Portal/htdocs/m...6&lang=english

medlink student
05-27-2008, 02:42 AM
subhan Allah*
jazak Allah khairan 4 the reminder :) salla Allah ala sayyidina muhammad.

Amat Allah
05-27-2008, 02:48 AM
The same to you my dear and may Allah protect you from hell fire and reward you with Jannat Al Ferdous ....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

medlink student
05-27-2008, 02:52 AM
The same to you my dear and may Allah protect you from hell fire and reward you with Jannat Al Ferdous ....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
wa'eyyakum
baraka Allah feeki :) :w:

~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 09:17 AM
This has to be a :bump:

Deep thinking....

Muhaba
06-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Thank you for this piece. The Prophet (SAW) said that his intercession will help everyone except those whom the Quran witnesses against. So we need to stick to the Quran AND the SUnnah of the Prophet (SAW) if we want to succeed.

remember to read the dua after the adhan. there is a hadith that those who read it will get intercession of the Prophet (SAW). Also read Surah Mulk every night after Isha prayer as it protects from punishment of the grave.

Muhaba
06-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Jazak Allaho khairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.