/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!*Saddest Nasheed Ever*!*

Na7lah
05-11-2008, 10:27 PM
:salaam:

this deserves in my point of view a whole thread :D it’s by Abu Ali and called Qaloo Bakayt; they said that I have cried. It’s a story about seven men that went to Umrah. They’re from Haa’il and after they made Umrah they headed back home. But something happened on the way like they were attacked or something and they were all injured. So one man he’s going around asking about what happened to that guy, and what happened to that one and they’re telling him that they died…it’s really sad :( try listening to the lyrics they’re really powerful Subhanallah

Qaloo Bakeet

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-12-2008, 10:00 AM
:salamext:

*bump

listen to it when i get home inshaAllah

sirajstc
05-12-2008, 10:39 AM
dasakala hair........................

Pen Marks
05-12-2008, 09:46 PM
dasakala hair........................
:? isn't it with a j and a kh?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sirajstc
05-13-2008, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
:salaam:

this deserves in my point of view a whole thread :D it’s by Abu Ali and called Qaloo Bakayt; they said that I have cried. It’s a story about seven men that went to Umrah. They’re from Haa’il and after they made Umrah they headed back home. But something happened on the way like they were attacked or something and they were all injured. So one man he’s going around asking about what happened to that guy, and what happened to that one and they’re telling him that they died…it’s really sad :( try listening to the lyrics they’re really powerful Subhanallah

Qaloo Bakeet

plz sister i can take your signature assalamu alikum plz..i want this...
plz i beg u.......assalamualikum rose it s very nice:exhausted:exhausted:exhausted

truemuslim
05-13-2008, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421
:? isn't it with a j and a kh?

loool i swear everytime he says that i start laughin coz i kno wut ur gna say!! Looooooooool

and bro u can get other ones from the arabic flash thread inshallah coz they really nice ones ther... here they r

and @ topic

:cry: yeh i luv that nasheed yeh it does deserve a whole thread mashallah. jazakallah kahir sis... its so sad

Nájlá
06-25-2008, 10:21 PM
aww this nasheed is soo sad. i think am gonna cry now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.