/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The shuhadaa are alive

Ibn Al Aqwa
05-12-2008, 07:40 PM
The shuhadaa are alive

Masruuq (radiAllahu anhu) said: “We asked Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud about this verse: “And do not regard those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead, rather, they are alive with their Lord and being provided for.”
[Surah ali’ Imran, 3: 169]

He said, ‘We asked about that and the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, “Their souls are in the insides of green birds, having lanterns suspended from the Throne, roaming freely in Paradise where they please, then taking shelter in those lanterns. Their Lord cast a glance at them and said, ‘Do you wish for anything?’ They said, ‘What shall we wish for when we roam freely in Paradise where we please?’ And He did that with them three times- when they saw that they would not be spared from being asked again, they said, ‘Oh Lord! We would like for You to put our souls back into our bodies so that we might fight for Your sake once again.’ When Allah saw that they were not in need of anything, they were let be.’

[Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, an-Naa’i and Ibn Majah]

- - - - - - - - - -

Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah, - whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value). (4:74)

As to the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security, among Gardens and Springs; dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade, they will face each other; So; and We shall join them to Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes. (44:51-54)

As to the Righteous, they will be in Gardens, and in Happiness, - Enjoying the (Bliss) which their Lord hath bestowed on them, and their Lord shall deliver them from the Penalty of the Fire. (To them will be said): "Eat and drink ye, with profit and health, because of your (good) deeds." They will recline (with ease) on Thrones (of dignity) arranged in ranks; and We shall join them to Companions, with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes. (52:17-20)

- - - - - - - - - -

Rewards of Al Shaheed (Martyr) according to the Hadith (Tirmidhî and Ahmad):

The soul of the martyrs dwell in Paradise whenever they like.

All the Shaheed’s sins and faults are forgiven with the first drop of blood that comes out of his body.

He sees his place in Paradise and Allah makes him intercede for 70 of his family.

He will not feel the grave trial: Martyrs are the only people who are spared the grave trial.

He will not feel the agony of death.

He will not be horrified by the Great Gathering on the day of Resurrection.

He does not feel the pain of the killing except like that of a pinch.

Allah will marry him to 72 Hur-al-een.

[ Saheeh ]

- - - - - - - - - -

"Indeed, in Paradise are a hundred levels which Allah has prepared for the Mujahideen in His Path. The distance between each level is that of between the heavens and the earth. So when you ask of Allah, then ask Him for Firdaws, for it is the center of Paradise, and the highest part of Paradise, and above it is the throne of The Most Merciful, from whence, the highest Firdaws, the rivers of Paradise spring forth" [Bukhari]

In the Hearts of Green Birds: "Indeed the souls of the martyrs are in the hearts of green birds, and they have lanterns hanging underneath the 'arsh (the throne of Allaah). They roam around in Paradise wherever they wish, then they return to their lanterns. So, their Lord enquires: "Do you desire anything?" They say, "What can we desire for, when we roam around in Paradise wherever we wish?" And He asks them this three times. When they realize that they will not cease to be questioned, they say, "O Lord! We wish that you return our souls to our bodies, in order that we be killed in Your Path again" When it is realized that they have no need, they will be left alone."

[Muslim]

- - - - - - - - - -

In Surah Muhammed, Verse 4: Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Hadith Number 35:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23, Hadith Number 381:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah : On the day of the Battle of Uhud, my father was brought and he had been mayhemed and was placed in front of Allah's Apostle and a sheet was over him. I went intending to uncover my father but my people forbade me; again I wanted to uncover him but my people forbade me. Allah's Apostle gave his order and he was shifted away. At that time he heard the voice of a crying woman and asked, "Who is this?" They said, "It is the daughter or the sister of Amr." He said, "Why does she weep? (or let her stop weeping), for the angels had been shading him with their wings till he (i.e. the body of the martyr) was shifted away."

Maliks Muwatta, Book 21, Number 21.14.33:

Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was sitting by a grave which was being dug at Madina. A man looked into the grave and said, 'An awful bed for the mumin. 'The Messenger of Allah, may Allah blesshim and grant him peace, said, 'Evil? What you have said is absolutely wrong.'
The man said, 'I didn't mean that, Messenger of Allah. I meant being killed in the way of Allah.' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Being killed in the way of Allah has no like! There is no place on the earth which I would prefer my grave to be than here (meaning Madina). He repeated it three times.' "

4.44: Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."

[ Bukhari ]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
05-12-2008, 07:49 PM
:sl:

Great thread bro! Jazakallah khair for sharing. Really interesting. :)

:w:

Güven
05-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Jazakalllahu Khair Brother Nice sharing :D

truemuslim
05-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Wow subhanallah
They shahada are indeed in the hands of allah
Mashallah
Jazakallah khair and jannah brother
THanks for sharing :)
Wa3alaikum assalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
05-13-2008, 04:34 PM
jazkallah khair nice thread

------
05-19-2008, 10:29 AM
:salamext:

Rewards of Al Shaheed (Martyr) according to the Hadith (Tirmidhî and Ahmad):

The soul of the martyrs dwell in Paradise whenever they like.

All the Shaheed’s sins and faults are forgiven with the first drop of blood that comes out of his body.

He sees his place in Paradise and Allah makes him intercede for 70 of his family.

He will not feel the grave trial: Martyrs are the only people who are spared the grave trial.

He will not feel the agony of death.

He will not be horrified by the Great Gathering on the day of Resurrection.

He does not feel the pain of the killing except like that of a pinch.

Allah will marry him to 72 Hur-al-een.

[ Saheeh ]
Whoah....QUL SUBHAAN ALLAAH!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

IbnAbdulHakim
05-19-2008, 10:31 AM
may ALlah make us from amongst them

Ameen

jazakALlaah khair

Assalamu Alaikum

------
05-19-2008, 10:33 AM
:salamext:

^ AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

medlink student
05-19-2008, 10:48 AM
baraka Allah fee`k 4 the niuce thread:D

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.