/* */

PDA

View Full Version : سلام عليكم

mujahed_snake
05-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Hello

My name is Abdullah and I am a normal muslim guy who likes to surf the net. After the attacks of the dreadful 9/11, Muslims around the world got stereotyped as terrorists. My friend who used to be in 5th, and he is my age now, went to a school in the US. These kids were calling him terrorist and some other names too. Every time we think of Jihad, everybody thinks terrorism. My mission in life is to help make people understand islam. Islam is not spread through the sword but by peace. When the Khalifa Abu Baker sent the troops to fight in battle he said " Do not kill a child or a woman nor senators (old people)" Therefore I joined this forum because I want to use my time for helping other people and even do something useful in my life which is to help people, anyways al salam alaikom :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-13-2008, 03:18 PM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask!

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

Ali.
05-13-2008, 03:18 PM
:welcome:!

I hope you enjoy your stay, and by the way I liked your intro'! :D

mujahed_snake
05-13-2008, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
:welcome:!

I hope you enjoy your stay, and by the way I liked your intro'! :D
XD lol I :-[, lol I don't know how to make an intro. I usually screw up in the first time and I usually find a subject to talk about and then I begin the easy path. nvm if you don't understand what I say:exhausted

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
05-13-2008, 03:30 PM
Asalamo Alikom
What agreat purpose .....mashaa Allah

welcome my dear to the forum ,we are soooo happy to have in our family ,please enjoy your stay...

may Allah reward you with the paradise...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

al Amaanah
05-13-2008, 04:23 PM
:wasalamex

welcome to LI akh

truemuslim
05-13-2008, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahed_snake
XD lol I :-[, lol I don't know how to make an intro. I usually screw up in the first time and I usually find a subject to talk about and then I begin the easy path. nvm if you don't understand what I say:exhausted
Loool dont be embarassed that intro was great actually, and we're all here to do the same thing u wanna do, clear the message of islam to others. so we arent stereotyped anymore. inshallah we can do it. :D

Jazakallah khair brother
and
Assalamu alaikum
and welcom to the forum

Souljette
05-13-2008, 06:46 PM
:sl:
welcome to the forum

snakelegs
05-13-2008, 06:54 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

on board!

i have snakes but none of them are mujahids! i suspect one of them is a mujahid wannabe though. :giggling:

aadil77
05-13-2008, 06:58 PM
^^ you have snakes, seriously?:D which ones?

Btw WELCOME BERODA

Dr.Trax
05-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Alaikymu Salam Brother!
Also from me a BIG WELCOME!

:w::

Ali.
05-14-2008, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahed_snake
I wasn't being sarcastic lol, I did like it :D

mujahed_snake
05-25-2008, 03:21 PM
I know lol but I doubt there any snakes around that can be mujahids though, but what I meant by my name is the sneakiness and the surprises I have.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Walaikum Asalaam bro. I love your intro. MashaAllah that's why all of us are here, so join the club dude!

We hope to see you posting around, so get cracking eh?! xP

Salaam Alaikum =]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.