/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are the funniest....

aminahjaan
05-14-2008, 05:13 AM
:sl:
I wanna know the funniest questions you've been asked about Islam.
No offense to anyone though lol

I mean the ones like

"Hey, do you ever take that scarf off?"

or my personal favorite

"What language is Muslim?"
:D
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
05-14-2008, 01:12 PM
lol haha ye i know a question

"do you wear your veil at home?"

"are your brothers allowed to see you?"

IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2008, 01:16 PM
i miss stupid people :(

i havent been asked a stupid question in such a loong time!

makes me truelly appreciate my secondary school

Soulja Girl
05-14-2008, 01:17 PM

^Yeh it does...

Erm, "how do you eat Ice Cream with your veil on?"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
05-14-2008, 02:46 PM
:salamext:

Do you want to come to the pub? :uuh:

Are you allowed to eat Kipling Lemon Slice Cakes?

truemuslim
05-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Loooool people! hahahaa
hmm...
ok well they ask are muslims allowed to ... and then these are the things they ask if we are allowed to do..so.
Are muslims allowed to...
Talk to non muslims?
Eat Hamburger?
Eat pizza?
Wear short sleeves
wear shorts
aaand...
the stupidest one...
go to hawaii...???

Güven
05-14-2008, 06:08 PM
^^loool
IN ramadan They ask like Can you go to the Bathroom,
TO THE BATHROOM OFCOURSE, Ramadan is not here to kill us :D

truemuslim
05-14-2008, 06:14 PM
^ hahahaha loooool i remember that one. i fink dey got like som sort of "stupid questions for muslims" book , thats how they ask the same questions around the world! Loooool

oh heres another i just remembered
in ramadan they ask like "so ur gonna starve urself?" and we like "no its only till maghrib" they like "so ur gonna starve urself?" am like "omg no its till maghrib" they like "ooh, so u ARE gonna starve ur self" loooool or "Can i eat this" am like "why wudnt u , ur not fasting are u?" and they liek " no but ur not allowed to look at me right" am like "um...well im not hungry anyway...and am not lookin at u" and dey like "oh ok, but are u allwed to SMELL IT?" OMG! looool

Güven
05-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Looooooool ^^ they are even worse than here :D

truemuslim
05-14-2008, 06:24 PM
^ loool i kno
americans :rolleyes:

Souljette
05-14-2008, 06:29 PM
lolz in brooklyn i remember some1 asked me nd my girl

"Why do you hide yourself?"
lolz i felt like a criminal

the guys ask

"Can i see ur face?"

wht the heck..wht am i coverin it for ..loser lolz

Güven
05-14-2008, 06:32 PM
Loool^^ BTW did you gave him a punch :D

Souljette
05-14-2008, 06:37 PM
lolz hahahah let's nt go into details cuz then your gnna say i'ma real ninja lolz..some guys are so stupid i chased after them for their stupid comments

other questions

"Aren't you hot in dere?"

"Why are you doin this to yourself?"

Ali.
05-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Sorry to disappoint you matey, but there's already a thread on this :unhappy:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...one-ask-u.html

Güven
05-14-2008, 06:39 PM
yeah I tought it came familiar with me

Ali.
05-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh it doesn't matter. Who am I to tell you to move threads? Continue! :D

truemuslim
05-14-2008, 06:48 PM
^ loool well that one i gues they were discussin real stuff and dis one is juss a joke............(tryna make it sound like it shudnt be moved)....

lol

in School, kids ask: Are u not eating lunch coz ur broke? (during ramadan)
and teachers *sigh* ask : Hey, are you allowed to play basketball with the hijaab on.
are u allowed to know that we are eating? (even when its not ramadan) and are u allowed to play certain games (basketball, soccer, normal stuff)

Mikayeel
05-14-2008, 06:51 PM

During ramadan.. ''Do you have to fast for the rest of your life(without breaking my fast)'' like cmon!? lool

Güven
05-14-2008, 06:53 PM
^^ are they for real Loooool

------
05-14-2008, 07:07 PM

Güven and truemuslim... please limit your freemixing to necessary posts. Jazaak Allaah Khayr.

Soulja Girl
05-14-2008, 07:22 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Are muslims allowed to...the stupidest one...
go to hawaii...???
^LOL! Of course they areee...Feel sorry for the poor things, don't know much eh?

truemuslim
05-14-2008, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada

During ramadan.. ''Do you have to fast for the rest of your life(without breaking my fast)'' like cmon!? lool

Loool thats the stupidest question ever! babies dont ask that! looooll

format_quote Originally Posted by - Brok3n -

Güven and truemuslim... please limit your freemixing to necessary posts. Jazaak Allaah Khayr.
^o)

aminahjaan
05-15-2008, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Sorry to disappoint you matey, but there's already a thread on this :unhappy:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...one-ask-u.html
whoopps. Hahha, nah, I didn't see it though.

These jokes are freaking funny! LOL :)

some one asked me

"So your guyses prayer is a traditional Arab dance right?"

Uhm NO.

"Oh so it's an indian thing right?"

WOW.

:enough!:
lol

truemuslim
05-15-2008, 02:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminahgorilla
whoopps. Hahha, nah, I didn't see it though.

These jokes are freaking funny! LOL :)

some one asked me

Uhm NO.

"Oh so it's an indian thing right?"

WOW.

:enough!:
lol
OMG LOOOOL

snakelegs
05-15-2008, 02:48 AM
some one asked me

this one cracked me up! ;D

Souljette
05-15-2008, 03:22 PM
HAHAHAHAH omgg thts the stupidest one i've heard of

Mysterious Uk
05-15-2008, 03:39 PM
During ramadhan time: you don't eat or drink for a month!? But u will die!

Lol it was so funny.

Na7lah
05-16-2008, 12:50 AM
the Ramadan one is soo comon here lol...i once got, "are u bald? is that y u'r wearing that?" and "how can u think with that thing over your head"?????? lol

truemuslim
05-16-2008, 02:50 AM
^ how can u think?!?!?!? LOoooooooooool
when someone talk to me i answer and they say "OMG u HEARD me?!" am like "uhh yeh why not" they liek " omg u heard that too?! " lol and sometimes they fink i got cancer coz i coverin my head :rolleyes:

Souljette
05-16-2008, 09:23 AM
ye they tell me how do u hear..wherez ur ear?? im like the same place urs is? :S

------
05-16-2008, 09:24 AM

LOL. :muddlehea

Mysterious Uk
05-16-2008, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
the Ramadan one is soo comon here lol...i once got, "are u bald? is that y u'r wearing that?" and "how can u think with that thing over your head"?????? lol
I similarly got: can u hear with that thing on ur head lol

SouLda_Gal
05-19-2008, 01:24 PM
hahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sum rate funy n weird questions there lol... wel i duno i aint been askd any weird questions... wel most ppl here know alot about islam so its kwl.. yipeeeeeee lolzzzzzzzz

intra
05-19-2008, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i miss stupid people :(

i havent been asked a stupid question in such a loong time!

makes me truelly appreciate my secondary school
..then you are very shallow.

BintAmjad
05-19-2008, 10:15 PM

The other day I was asked:

"Can non-muslims eat halal meat will it offend you?"

lol then the next question was

"Does halal meat taste different to normal meat"

lol she obviously realised what she just asked me and started apologising bless her... did i forget to mention she was a blonde lol

Güven
05-19-2008, 10:24 PM
^^loool

Pen Marks
05-19-2008, 10:37 PM
once a lil boy thought since christains followed christianity and we followed Islam we must be islamians. lol i couldnt stop laughing poor kid he looked so offended ;D

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421
once a lil boy thought since christains followed christianity and we followed Islam we must be islamians. lol i couldnt stop laughing poor kid he looked so offended ;D

Looooooooooollll!! hehehehee

Souljette
05-20-2008, 02:26 PM
u knw the coolest thing is ..sum of my non muslim frnds tld me tht halal sausages taste way better then haram ones..like the chicken ones .cuz in cookin class we cooked halal nd the other one nd dey saw the difference dere.like WOWW the sausages are nt evn oily lolz

cute123
05-20-2008, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
^^loool
IN ramadan They ask like Can you go to the Bathroom,
TO THE BATHROOM OFCOURSE, Ramadan is not here to kill us :D
That was really funny

Güven
05-20-2008, 02:35 PM
^^Loool When I read my comments here I have too laugh myself :D

medlink student
05-20-2008, 02:52 PM
'have some pork'

lol:w:

aadil77
05-20-2008, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by o.elmais
'have some pork'

lol:w:
There was a police a officer who gave a muslim collegue some bacon and a bottle of wine for christmas....

.....he got sacked:D

lol

------
05-20-2008, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by intra
..then you are very shallow.
How rude.

Souljette
05-20-2008, 03:42 PM
hahah bro aadil i heard of tht

SouLda_Gal
05-20-2008, 03:53 PM
oh btw souljete jus mentioned ''halal sausages''... is it realy ryt 2 have them?? i mean emmm koz iv heard even though they maybe halal... you shudt hav them koz of emmm... not apropriate 2 say i think so il leav it.... but neway i heard there shouldnt be no such thing as ''halal sausages''... but it is kind of confusing.. i duno lol

truemuslim
05-20-2008, 04:05 PM
^ all it is are sausages made of different meat so yeh. just like hot dogs made of different meat, and hamburgers. they even got halal pepperoni now..and bacon. lol

Souljette
05-20-2008, 04:25 PM
LOLZ hahaha ok thts funny..the halal pepperonin is halal salami they put on pizza ..no the sausages are chicken it's jst the way it's cut nd the blessin on it so it's halal..in canada it was a thing called Zabiha halal..it's not pork

aminahjaan
05-20-2008, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAmjad

The other day I was asked:

"Can non-muslims eat halal meat will it offend you?"

lol then the next question was

"Does halal meat taste different to normal meat"

lol she obviously realised what she just asked me and started apologising bless her... did i forget to mention she was a blonde lol

HHAHAHAHAHA that one's hillllarious.

I've gotten SO many questions but not that one lool.
My friend got:

"Do you shower with your hijab on?"

truemuslim
05-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Loool yeh they like
"wow it must suck for u having to sleep, eat, shower, and live your ENTIRE life with that thing on your head, ur hair must really be messy by now" and am like ":eek: seriously???"

aminahjaan
05-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Loool yeh they like
"wow it must suck for u having to sleep, eat, shower, and live your ENTIRE life with that thing on your head, ur hair must really be messy by now" and am like ":eek: seriously???"
hahaha it's amazing how little people know and how quick SOME are to judge about our religion.

I HATE it when people ask if I'm going to "bomb" them.

"Hey Aminah, are you gonna bomb us or something?"

"No, but you gave me the idea if you bombard me with those questions."

truemuslim
05-20-2008, 11:49 PM
hahaha it's amazing how little people know and how quick SOME are to judge about our religion.

I HATE it when people ask if I'm going to "bomb" them.

"Hey Aminah, are you gonna bomb us or something?"

"No, but you gave me the idea if you bombard me with those questions."

hehe yeh i kno

Loooooool omg yes! hahahaa . in the airport and all people in the plane just staare like :scared:, and i couldnt take it anymore so i was like "am not the only arab/muslim here" then they like :omg:!!! am like "ur going to arrive in germany in one piece. and they like :phew the rest of the flight . omggggg loooool :laugh:

aminahjaan
05-20-2008, 11:55 PM
Airports are the worst, they can cut the whole "Randomly selected to be checked" act.
Lol yeah, dude people look at me SO muchhh when I'm on the plane.

They can't take their eyes off us! I'm like, I know I'm gorgeous but is it really that necessary ?

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 12:01 AM
Airports are the worst, they can cut the whole "Randomly selected to be checked" act.
Lol yeah, dude people look at me SO muchhh when I'm on the plane.

They can't take their eyes off us! I'm like, I know I'm gorgeous but is it really that necessary ?
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
hehe
my brother looks all ghetto and scary so he just look at em and they glance away.....wait no thats at his work , at the restaraunt. lol.
any arabs look at ppl in the airport they look away, scared, as if there last second is now.
btw i was just watching this: Hilarius and KILLER!!!

honestly the only thing ONLINE that can make me laugh while im alone, OUT loud and make my hip/stomach hurt extremely and kill me of laughter, are this guys videos, like OMGG they get soooo hilarius so plz watch em. seriously :laugh: !!

MaiCarInMtl
05-23-2008, 02:36 PM
:uuh::giggling: bwahahahaha!

When I decided to fast for Ramadan last year, one person who was raised catholic asked me a feq questions:

"So what are you giving up for Ramadan?"
"You don't give up anything, you just fast during the day. You can't ingest anything during the day."
"Oh ok. Aren't you really hungry?"
"You get used to it after a few days. The hardest part is the no drinking part."
"You can't drink? OMG!"
"It's fasting, no ingesting of anything."
"Wow! And you do this for 40 days?!"
"No, about 30. This is Ramadan, not Lent. Wrong religion."
"Oh..."

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MaiCarInMtl
:uuh::giggling: bwahahahaha!

When I decided to fast for Ramadan last year, one person who was raised catholic asked me a feq questions:

"So what are you giving up for Ramadan?"
"You don't give up anything, you just fast during the day. You can't ingest anything during the day."
"Oh ok. Aren't you really hungry?"
"You get used to it after a few days. The hardest part is the no drinking part."
"You can't drink? OMG!"
"It's fasting, no ingesting of anything."
"Wow! And you do this for 40 days?!"
"No, about 30. This is Ramadan, not Lent. Wrong religion."
"Oh..."
hehe loool

SIS YOUR A MUSLIM?! :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie i swear i alwyas thought u werent!!
correct me if im wrong. lol

i just remembered one... ok they go like

"So, do you date?"
"No, its haram, against my religion, plus its stupid and pointless"
"Its HARAM?! So how do you get married?! How did your parents have you?! OMG OMG OMG!!!:omg:"

:laugh:

mehnaz
05-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Assalamoalaikum,

:lol:...i had this lady suggest me once that i shud make a white abaya for summer cuz tht wud protect me from the heat...:)

W'salaam

MaiCarInMtl
05-23-2008, 04:05 PM
hehe loool

SIS YOUR A MUSLIM?! :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie i swear i alwyas thought u werent!!
correct me if im wrong. lol

i just remembered one... ok they go like

"So, do you date?"
"No, its haram, against my religion, plus its stupid and pointless"
"Its HARAM?! So how do you get married?! How did your parents have you?! OMG OMG OMG!!!:omg:"

:laugh:
Actually, I am not muslim, just seriously considering converting (but not yet ready to take the plunge - I want to finish reading the Qur'an first, then I'll see). I did the fasting at Ramadan for various reasons. I found I greatly benefited from it in the end and I plan to do it again this year (I'd also like to help out some groups by helping them prepare/distribute food for those who may not be able to provide for themselves).

PS On the dating part: that's so silly! Dating does not equal marriage! Perhaps it would be better understood if people used the word "courting" but make sure that the words chaperone, engagement, no touching, etc etc are included in the same sentence.

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MaiCarInMtl
Actually, I am not muslim, just seriously considering converting (but not yet ready to take the plunge - I want to finish reading the Qur'an first, then I'll see). I did the fasting at Ramadan for various reasons. I found I greatly benefited from it in the end and I plan to do it again this year (I'd also like to help out some groups by helping them prepare/distribute food for those who may not be able to provide for themselves).

PS On the dating part: that's so silly! Dating does not equal marriage! Perhaps it would be better understood if people used the word "courting" but make sure that the words chaperone, engagement, no touching, etc etc are included in the same sentence.

awwwwwwwww!!! Inshallah u take ur shahada someday, when your ready! Im glad ur considering!! :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie
lol

Souljette
05-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Aww mashallah sis MaiCarInMtl thats a really nice thing to do i mean helpin and mashallah it's good that your studyin it..inshallah one day we'll hear the good news :D

------
05-23-2008, 04:59 PM

^ InshaaAllaah!

wildkat
05-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Is islam a place???
uhhh yeah. duh!

cute123
05-25-2008, 06:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wildkat
Is islam a place???
uhhh yeah. duh!
this is really funny

truemuslim
05-26-2008, 03:34 AM
im in a restroom fixing my hijab, some lady walks in and she like staring at me like wow loool and she doesnt even take her eye off me the whole time till she got to her door, and she walks in, then comes out and still looking, and i thought she was gay for a sec and am like "Can i help u?" she like "No, no, i just never thought i'd be complimenting a hijabis hair" and am like "um...u havent" she like "oh hehe, ur hair is sooooo beautiful! i didnt even kno u have hair under that!" am like ..."thank u...um. yeh who woulda guessed. pshhh"
lol
that was like yesterday.

mehnaz
05-26-2008, 04:56 PM
^:lol:;D...now thats FUNNY!!

aminahjaan
05-27-2008, 06:34 PM
hahhahah maybe they think it's some ritual or something to shave your head n put a scarf on LOOOL I can just PICTURE that.

"Mommy, is she an alien?"

"No Timmy, she's one of the Muzlimz. Interesting people, never join them though, they do all sorts of rituals and shenanigans I would not approve of..Remember Christ is Lord."

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 06:37 PM
^ LOL! hehe

they like "I thought u were bald in there." and am like "Oh yeh well we Hijabi's are somehow born without hair and live without hair, its a muslim thing, we dont even have to shave it, and them converts suddenly become bald too...its some magic thing that happens..pshh" ...THEY BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! PAhahahhahahaaha lol

Souljette
05-27-2008, 06:49 PM
ok thats sadd lolzzz

aminahjaan
06-06-2008, 01:29 AM
yeah lol that IS sad.
People that I knew before I did hijab
come up and say that looks like a balloon on your head"?
ahaha wtff?
They're like "You're hair was so cute, I wish I had that color hair, too bad you cut it off..."

HAHAHAHAHA

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 05:17 PM
LOL cut it off!haha

peopel are so ignorant these days, they dont even LEARN about what islam really is

SouLda_Gal
06-09-2008, 03:39 PM
hahahha funny hijabis lol....
i kno mannn sum peeps think sooo stupidly.... once a non muslim askd me whether i go 2 sleep wid ma hijab on... and how i manage that... i mean it was lyk ''emm do you go 2 sleep with that scarf on??.. i mean how do you manage that.. where do you leav ur hair and dont you feel hot or..'' and i was lyk ''helloooooooo wat you on... i dont go 2 sleep wid ma scarf on.. do i luk mad or sumit'' .... omg the way that girl askd was soooo funny.. she seemed sooo worried while askin me dat.. and i found it funny lol hahahhaha hehhehe hooohohoohhoh woohohoooo (whoops im on hyper).... best get out lol inabit

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.