:sl:
I didn't knew this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Nx2YHqxIk

:w::blind::blind::blind:

WARNING: Contains many inappropriate images

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AntiKarateKid
05-14-2008, 11:40 PM
I will never... look at these movies the same way again.

What do the brothers and sisters think? Is this propaganda or truth?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Ehhh I'm glad I don't watch this stuff anymore.
Im gunna have 2 show dis 2 my family and those around me InshaAllah.
JazakAllah Khair for sharing :)

Ghira
05-14-2008, 11:56 PM
What can I say except it is all true...and May Allah (swt) destroy their plots and wake up the Muslims from their sleep. It is crazy when I watch a Hollywood movie my heart is normal but when I watched a Bollywood movie I cannot stand a second of it. I start to shack and really uncomfortable. I know it is harmful and my mind and hearts tells me to stop watching NOW. I hate those people who sell these movies and those who make them. They are enemies of what is decent and moral.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
06-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Can someone explain what the video is about please? I haven't got sound on my computer imsad

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 03:48 PM

I cant view it either.But from the talks it seems it's about the truth of films from Indias industry Bollywood affecting us and our deen.

:w:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-29-2009, 03:54 PM
^^ Yes and how they show disrespect about our religion and our sisters...coz some movies they show a hijabi/niqabi sister falling in love with a hindu or something lol. crazy. Also that majority of the viewers of bollywood are MUSLIM. Can u imagine :S

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 04:09 PM

Then we should post this video in any forum we participate this majority into minority or none. If we have the will and intention Allah will guide us insh'Allah.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-29-2009, 04:11 PM
^^Yes InshaAllah.

Najm
06-29-2009, 04:13 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I dont watch indian movies, or any other movies. We all have better things to do with our lives than to waste it away.

FiAmaaniAllah

Beardo
06-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Major affect of Indian movies: Fantasizing. Our ideologies are orbit on how Rahul had such a perfect life and such a wonderful wife and so much wealth. And Rahul's wedding? MAN! Was it extravagant or what?

...Too bad it won't last forever.

I speak with experience. Astaghfirullah... Pity to admit that.

I don't have a TV myself, but from my past, I know that every Indian movie has the same theme: Rahul finds love, Rahul has conflicts with Rahula, Rahula loves Rahul, Rahula dies, Rahula comes back to life, they lead a prosperous life. The end.

Such a waste of time.

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 04:22 PM

Every movie has a happy ending no matter what conflic in the exposition too. I must warn my family and keep this in my head so I can doubt and think twice before watching another movie again.

Zafran
06-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Salaam

Bollywood movies have became more decadent has time has gone by - the indian movie industry at one time was very conservative - its not like that anymore.

peace

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 04:59 PM

Yes now it is all about fame and beauty. They advertise it with trailers and nasty women with sick clothing,when that occurs we should just turn the TV off and pray nafl prayer insh'Allah.

Zafran
06-29-2009, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Can someone explain what the video is about please? I haven't got sound on my computer imsad
Bollywood is a decadent and a bad influence.

Ar-RaYYan
06-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Subnallah that is so disgusting
Im glad i dont watch those movies but i know a lot of people that do inshallah im going to forward to them

Also that majority of the viewers of bollywood are MUSLIM. Can u imagine :S
Subnallah that is so sad

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 05:09 PM

Sad it is indeed but in a way movies have morals to the script which guides a few movie addicts,I have seen that happen.

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 05:17 PM
And nowadays, just about every single movie has something bad in it. Not only music, but movies are full of half-naked (or even naked) women, cursing, drinking, lewdness, sexual content, waste of time, fantasy, addiction, etc. Those are the reasons why a movie would be considered Haram. Unfortunately, many of us listen to music and watch movies, because everybody else around us does it, and we make excuses to make it seem alright. I make Dua that Allah makes it easy for everyone to find interest in things which are pleasing to Him, so that you may eventually give up music and movies.

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 05:21 PM
And nowadays, just about every single movie has something bad in it. Not only music, but movies are full of half-naked (or even naked) women, cursing, drinking, lewdness, sexual content, waste of time, fantasy, addiction, etc. Those are the reasons why a movie would be considered Haram. Unfortunately, many of us listen to music and watch movies, because everybody else around us does it, and we make excuses to make it seem alright. I make Dua that Allah makes it easy for everyone to find interest in things which are pleasing to Him, so that you may eventually give up music and movies.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-29-2009, 05:25 PM
^^ Ameen.

Najm
06-29-2009, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Hakim

Yes now it is all about fame and beauty. They advertise it with trailers and nasty women with sick clothing,when that occurs we should just turn the TV off and pray nafl prayer insh'Allah.

SubhaanAllah!!! I'd prefer to throw the TV out. However i wont....because i love PeaceTv :D

FiAmaaniAllah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-29-2009, 05:29 PM
I watch Peace TV on my computer lol. I dont get it here.

Najm
06-29-2009, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
I watch Peace TV on my computer lol. I dont get it here.

SubhaanAllah!! I Watch it on the net when im in my room :D

They have Peace TV US

Its constantly on.... And i start to notice the "repeat" programs

I want more and more wide ranging lectures
:-[

FiAmaaniAllah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-29-2009, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

They have Peace TV US

FiAmaaniAllah
Yea they repeat a lot of them. They have a lot of nice shows though mashallah.

paradise88
06-29-2009, 05:43 PM
I agree most Peace Tv lectures etc are sometimes hard for younger people to understand. Zakir Naik is good but I dont see much of him :( Atleast its better than nothing! I've learnt quite a bit :)

AntiKarateKid
06-29-2009, 06:34 PM
I doubt it. Hindus outnumber Muslims by a large amount. So I'd say more Hindus watchit. But yea, most of the Muslims watch it also.

Uthman
06-29-2009, 06:41 PM
I agree that Muslims should definitely distance themselves from watching these movies which are replete with haraam content. However, I'm somewhat sceptical about the claim that Bollywood movies are part of a conspiracy which seeks to destroy Islam.

AntiKarateKid
06-29-2009, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uthmān
I agree that Muslims should definitely distance themselves from watching these movies which are replete with haraam content. However, I'm somewhat sceptical about the claim that Bollywood movies are part of a conspiracy which seeks to destroy Islam.
Yea. I think it is just people wanting to believe that Indian people can break out singing and dancing randomly along with the rest of the people in the street. Just like how Chinese people like to see their actors always doing martial arts and flying. And the Japanese where everyone and their dog owns a 50 foot tall robot.

Ar-RaYYan
06-29-2009, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by paradise786
I agree most Peace Tv lectures etc are sometimes hard for younger people to understand. Zakir Naik is good but I dont see much of him :( Atleast its better than nothing! I've learnt quite a bit :)
have any of you watched when kids try to imitate big sheikhs like Zakir Naik, Abdurraheem Green, Bilal Phillips etc its soo adorable :statisfie

Najm
06-29-2009, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uthmān

Yeah i agree to. I dont think the claim has any substance.

However one can see the effects that would/are occuring to the muslims. Muslims watch movies and decide it is social norm to do this and that. And slowly, slowly the movies break down fundemental principles of Islam. Our brotherhood breaks down. Family homes break down.

Akhi i cannot think of one movie that does not have harram content. Unless you can name one?

These movies simply cause corruption in all forms.

May Allah protect us from the evil path and show only the path towards Jannah. Ameen

FiAmaaniAllah

Muezzin
06-29-2009, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
Bollywood is a decadent and a bad influence.
And, more importantly, rubbish.

Najm
06-29-2009, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
have any of you watched when kids try to imitate big sheikhs like Zakir Naik, Abdurraheem Green, Bilal Phillips etc its soo adorable :statisfie

I actually havent except in the ad. I remember yesterday seeing an interview of a 10 year old kid who wants to become a orator. MarshaAllah it was amazing to hear his daily routine. Inspiring!!

FiAmaaniAllah

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 09:46 PM

But I have seen many non muslims taunt them. May Allah guide them all,Ameen.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-29-2009, 11:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
Yes I have loool. MashaAllah its so cute n funny :D

paradise88
07-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Astagfirullah I cant believe i used to watch that crap when i was little even though it wasn't that bad then. You can't watch anything these days with your family, even the news will have disgusting adverts. I am so glad I dont watch the rubbish.

May Allah suhanahuwatala guide us and keep us away from watching haram stuff..

ardianto
07-01-2009, 03:48 PM
If you ask Indonesian "who is the most famous Indian in the world ?"
They will not answer Mahatma Ghandi, but Shahruk Khan.

Bollywood movie is popular in Indonesia. Honestly, I never found some anti-islamic propaganda in bollywood movies. But I think that because those movies has selected. However, I often found half naked women in Bollywood movies. :raging:

I must say goodbye to Bollywood movies and start to watch another country's movies without half naked women, Iranian movies.

syilla
07-02-2009, 04:43 AM
ahh... i just wish the video is in malay then i could pass this to someone who lives in the same house... *sigh

My rambling isn't just enough...

brotherubaid
07-02-2009, 06:59 AM
I have not seen the video but yes the effects are great on the ummah.

specially the new movies comming out as i was told are completely unacceptable, with all the inappropriate stuff in em that was not there in the older ones, i mean the indecency n the fahishah shown in it openely.

The effects first of all are on the heart, they take us awa from our lord in so many ways.

No good can ever come out of them , you can watch a movie n come out of it with so much sins like music , looking at the oposite gender , inappropriate dresses , and The worst part is it changes your way of thinking.

It can put certain thoughts , wishes , desires in ur heart n mind , it can expose u to a lot of evil , Lots of sins , lots of disobedience , Trust me The human soul the self is inclined to evil : Verily, the (human) self is inclined to evil, except when my Lord bestows His Mercy (upon whom He wills). Surah Joseph Vers 53 so the last thing it needs is being exposed to all the evil that is in these movies.

n the effects are obvious on the indian n paki society worldwide, brother sn sisters have notthing beter to do then date n make boyfriends n girlfriends n evberybody is falling in love n that is all that is on anybodys mind, Not praying not caring Abusing the parents n loved ones coz their mind has been shaped in a certan way , I went to pakistan last year after like 9 years n almost the whole society is stuck in the same things, the music the movies the Affairs n mixing of opposite genders n dating, n if not dating in real life then its text messages n sms n this internet.

Where di all this come from ? from the movies , what they see is what they wana do n wana get.

The movies can also introduce other evils of the society like drinking , drugs , smoking n even clubbing n other dance stuff into our societies n our countries.

Parents complain about their kids being disrespectful , abusive , or bad in general but the blame partly lies on them as well, they many times are the reason for the kids being exposed to such things.

We have two things always pusihng us to do bad, our own nafs, self and the shaytaan, n the tempteations are strong , the societies are full of evil , the last thing we need is these movies, Its hard to explain all the bad effects it has had on families and even between the spouses.

There is no good in these movies what so ever , trust me u dont just see a movie n tahts it?! It has effects on you , n ur heart n ur mind , n if the heart is corrupted , if it gets hard then it could destroy a persons life here n in the hereafter , and who lost the hereafter has indeed lost everyting. Even smal little sins can have the bigges of effects, we dont realise it but it really effects us in so many ways.

14. Beautified for men is the love of things they covet; women, children, much of gold and silver (wealth), branded beautiful horses, cattle and well-tilled land. This is the pleasure of the present world's life; but Allâh has the excellent return (Paradise with flowing rivers, etc.) with Him.

15. Say: "Shall I inform you of things far better than those? For Al-Muttaqûn (the pious ) there are Gardens (Paradise) with their Lord, underneath which rivers flow. Therein (is their) eternal (home) and purified mates , And Allâh will be pleased with them. And Allâh is All-Seer of the (His) slaves".

16. Those who say: "Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire."

17. (They are) those who are patient ones, those who are true (in Faith, words, and deeds), and obedient with sincere devotion in worship to Allâh. Those who spend [give the Zakât and alms in the Way of Allâh] and those who pray and beg Allâh's Pardon in the last hours of the night -- Aal Imraan

281. And be afraid of the Day when you shall be brought back to Allâh. Then every person shall be paid what he earned, and they shall not be dealt with unjustly. Al Baqarah

“That Day shall you be brought to Judgment,
not a secret of you will be hidden.” (Quran 69:18)

16. Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe to be affected by Allâh's Reminder (this Qur'ân), and that which has been revealed of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture [Gospel,Torah]before (i.e. Jews and Christians), and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened And many of them were Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).

And who would love and long for this worldy life after thiss...

20. Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allâh and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.
21. Race one with another(Compete one another) in hastening towards Forgiveness from your Lord (Allâh), and towards Paradise, the width whereof is as the width of heaven and earth, prepared for those who believe in Allâh and His Messengers. That is the Grace of Allâh which He bestows on whom He pleases. And Allâh is the Owner of Great Bounty Surah Al Hadid

May Allah save us from the evil of Indian movies

Assalam O Alikum

brotherubaid
07-02-2009, 07:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

They have Peace TV US

FiAmaaniAllah

There is lack of good islamic channels , But AlhumdOlillah The internet is full of good stuff , lots of lectures , complete series of book explanations , videos n audios , eventhough there is lot sof fithanh on youtube there is lots of good on it as well , Lectures by Shadeed muhammad , hasan somali , daoud adib , usamah ad dhabai n other UK callers ,N how can i forget our beloved brother Abu Uwais RahimahULLAH who passed away, Please check his lectures on youtube n other places online n There are so many more stuents of knowledge to name n MashahAllah they are pretty good with the youth, some of them are younger n youth can relate to them there are many good websites out there with lots of good stuff AlhumdoLILLAH.

May Allah Make us all from the studenst of knowldge n make us from those who love to seek Knowledge

n those who

18. Those who listen to the Word [good advice ]and follow the best thereof those are (the ones) whom Allâh has guided and those are men of understanding .Az Zumar

Layla454
07-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Those Muslims who watch bollywood and its filth should be ashamed of themselves. Its astonishing that most of the viewers who watch it are Muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.