/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu'alaykum

~Mu'minah~
05-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Asalamu'alaykum:sl:

Im new to the forum just joined last week some time when i came across this website Mashallah this site is great :thumbs_up .....i hope to learn and gain knowledge inshallah and benefit others.

Jazakallah khair, May Allah keep every muslim steadfast on der duties.

Wa'alaykum salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-15-2008, 01:09 PM
assalamu alaikum

welcome to the forum sis !!

------
05-15-2008, 01:09 PM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask!

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

~Mu'minah~
05-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Jazakh'allah khairun, Inshallah No worries about my activeness i am actually trying to spend less time on forums and concentrate on my revision have exams soon and ive been hanging around forum more than i should :nervous:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Mu'minah~
05-15-2008, 01:27 PM
Inshallah, i also wanted to add the attraction to this forum was the fact der all not only muslims users but non-muslims. Mashallah this is a great oppurtunity to help someone realise or have good discussion and debates. I am not so knowledable but with your pledge and my interest inshallah we all can benefit and learn from good resources.

Wa'alaykum salaam.

------
05-15-2008, 01:28 PM
:salamext:

InshaaAllaah... :)

Souljette
05-15-2008, 01:42 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum and hpe you benefit from it

~Mu'minah~
05-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Jazakallah Inshallah.

truemuslim
05-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Welcome to the forum sis
hope u lyk it...
BUT DONT EVER EVER EVER take this forum more important than exams....trust me. lol

Ali.
05-15-2008, 06:33 PM
:welcome:

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
BUT DONT EVER EVER EVER take this forum more important than exams....trust me. lol
Good advice there! :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.