/* */

PDA

View Full Version : shud er shudnt??

truemuslim
05-15-2008, 05:37 PM
:sl:
No this question is not islamic so don't worry :D

Ok so last time my family went to yemen ...stuff happened... bad stuff. both sides. and now we might go again, all of us. and i dunt really have a choice of goin er not (am 15 ) BUT i do have dis convincing this i do. :X
anyway.
so wud it be better to risk going to yemen again, and seeing my cousins (girl ones) and chillin, y'know?
OR
Staying here (somewhere) and finishing school nd all..?
see we wanna go in da summer, so school is finished for us all... and my parents want my brother to graduate, but to be honest...this entire year, he prolly only went to school for 3 weeks total... not at once, but day by day throughout the year. and so i dunt fink he gna graduate...BUT he still gotta chance to graduate even tho ther only like two weeks left, 1. by going for the rest of the year and doign all the work he supposed to and a few tests from the past and 2. :exhausted summerschool:enough!:
neway, he wont do any one of these and we gna go to yemen in da summer mayb and ther are certain reasons i dunt wanna go back there...specially wit my dad and lissenin to the things he says to us.

and the thing is, my parents sayin we gna go for two monthes only and den come back for school, buut i dunt kno coz they said that the last time and we stayed ina real living helllllllllllllll... but htis time there is thing that wil make us HAVE to come back to america.....and am sooo happy and cant wait for it! but my dad sometimes does things that...well....arent good. ok. like my mum told him and he was lyk "What?! We already dont want the ones in the house (kids) and now u bringing us more?!" and all that coz he always complainin "oh why did we have kids?!" and once he wanted my brother to die ina accident that happened. :raging: anyway

so lets get to da point...
so shud i actually trust him in dis and go to yemen believenin that we gna be safe nd com back here and finish school nd all.......and risk going there and seeing things i saw before (and am sure most of u have too) and havin my dad do problems with my brothers....very dangerous problems... and mayb be dropped off there wit no money er nothin...?

OR
Do my convincing thing nd not go?

?
plz jus make dua if u cant say nothin... make dua for my mum and brothers nd u cant forget me if u want to coz my faith dunt matter as much as them. :D

Jazakallah khair
WaSalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
05-15-2008, 10:21 PM
:(
lemme guess...its un islamic so u aint gna waste ur tym critisizing my question eh. hehe (kiddin....wait no am not)

Na7lah
05-15-2008, 10:27 PM
dats a hard q lol...maybe u should just talk to your dad or something and go? i don't know really sorry...but inshallah everything will go ok Ameen :)

truemuslim
05-15-2008, 10:37 PM
^ "Hey dad u have tempers and u threaten us all with stupid stuff over stupid tiny things i fink u shud quit it" Dad: WHAT?! how dare u raise ur voice wiv me!
and then gives a biiig loong booring pointless speech. lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
05-15-2008, 10:49 PM
try to speak with him respectfully and calmly? don't rasie your voice! u'll never get wat u want and it's not nice lol

truemuslim
05-16-2008, 12:40 AM
^ lool i DONT raise my voice. it just wen he dont wanna talk (24/7) den he make up som excuse...u must meet him to kno how he like. lol

*charisma*
05-16-2008, 12:54 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

If they leave, who would you be staying with? It is better if you go with your parents. If you are staying with some trustworthy close family members, and find better benefit in staying, rather than going with your parents, then maybe you could talk to them about it, but if they want you to go, then it is best to just go with them inshallah.

fi aman allah
w'salaam

truemuslim
05-16-2008, 02:44 AM
^ lol no no no im not stayin alone.....never.
its just if i go den i have to see all da bad stuff nd i was hopin i dont ever ever see dem again. so i gess it notta choice but i cud convince dem to lemme stay wiv my mum and dad go to hajj...........:rolleyes: hehe silly me. i like jokin.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-16-2008, 09:54 AM
dont you see a lot of bad stuff anyway :?

well if you really dont want to go then you got to find a guardian and convince your parents to let you stay.

inshaAllaah it all goes well

------
05-16-2008, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^ "Hey dad u have tempers and u threaten us all with stupid stuff over stupid tiny things i fink u shud quit it" Dad: WHAT?! how dare u raise ur voice wiv me!
and then gives a biiig loong booring pointless speech. lol
:salamext:

1) Respect your parents.

2) The 'boring pointless speech' might actually be beneficial, your parents think for your good. Even though you may think it is pointless, you yourself will give the same 'boring pointless speech' to your own children one day.

truemuslim
05-16-2008, 03:53 PM
No by bad stuff i mean dad chasing my brothers with an.. nevermind i wont say. and peopel dying and able to be saved and more stuff with dad... we live in da middle of nowhere there is no gaurians , plus i dunt wanna stay alone, but mayb i stay with my dad instead of him going, i dont want him to go to yemen,
and i do wanna go just not with him

nd i do respect him he just does that when he dunt hav no excuse for changing the subject. and his big long pointless talks....u hav to hear em to kno em.

SouLda_Gal
05-19-2008, 02:17 PM
salaamz
el i think you should stay with your mum n probly ur bro aswel... koz lyk you sed its gona be bad when you get 2 yemen n you never know you myt nt kum bak.. omg hpe you dnt get married off lol joke... but things lyk this hapen alot...
lyk i know quite few of my frends ... their parents took them backhome (pakistan) and sed that they going for holiday.. n the other said they going 2 get their brother married etc.. but when they got there the parents gt the girls married n one of the girls wasnt allowd 2 kum bak until she dint marry etc... im not saying ur dada gona do this... but its just it hapens alot.... n i duno just thought share it with ya :)

but i think its up2 you realy koz you realy know your dad and hes abit lyk ma dad loool so i can understand .....
but neway hope all goes well InshaAllah
stay blessd x
slaamz

Amat Allah
05-19-2008, 02:33 PM
may Alla protect you and your family and reward you with the paradise

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Huma*
05-19-2008, 03:15 PM

I got ur point but dunno what to say...I'll make dua for you, May Allah make this trial easy for you. Ameen

Amat Allah
05-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouLda_Gal
salaamz
el i think you should stay with your mum n probly ur bro aswel... koz lyk you sed its gona be bad when you get 2 yemen n you never know you myt nt kum bak.. omg hpe you dnt get married off lol joke... but things lyk this hapen alot...
lyk i know quite few of my frends ... their parents took them backhome (pakistan) and sed that they going for holiday.. n the other said they going 2 get their brother married etc.. but when they got there the parents gt the girls married n one of the girls wasnt allowd 2 kum bak until she dint marry etc... im not saying ur dada gona do this... but its just it hapens alot.... n i duno just thought share it with ya :)

but i think its up2 you realy koz you realy know your dad and hes abit lyk ma dad loool so i can understand .....
but neway hope all goes well InshaAllah
stay blessd x
slaamz
why joke? my dad used to threaten me lasst time using america as if i care that much, all i cared bout was school, but i dont care bout that either anymore. he used to tell me that i will get married and wont ever come back to america again..........even tho i have american citizenship nd i was 13... and now they sayin ima get married next yr....at 16...and my first beautiful year of high school :cry: ....hah yeh right i kno how to make em not force me into notin...

format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
may Alla protect you and your family and reward you with the paradise

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Jazakallah khair sis. same to u. ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by Humaira*

I got ur point but dunno what to say...I'll make dua for you, May Allah make this trial easy for you. Ameen
its ok u juss make dua. nothin to say. jazakallah khair

SouLda_Gal
05-20-2008, 02:53 PM
''hah yeh right i kno how to make em not force me into notin...''

yeh everyone says that.. buh trust me iv seen it happen 2 bare people who i wudnt imagine goin through the marriage.. all bad n teh teh teh.... but it dont work out well... i even know so many strong bros who went bakhome n dint have NO way out oda than listenin 2 their parents...( i mean kumon how sad is it a MAN geting forced... its lyk emm are yu realy a Man or wat) n its koz it realy does get proper hard wen you go backhome... its not as easy as just making a call to usa/uk n ur dne with it... oh well gt2go nw inabit

Güven
05-20-2008, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
why joke? my dad used to threaten me lasst time using america as if i care that much, all i cared bout was school, but i dont care bout that either anymore. he used to tell me that i will get married and wont ever come back to america again..........even tho i have american citizenship nd i was 13... and now they sayin ima get married next yr....at 16...and my first beautiful year of high school :cry: ....hah yeh right i kno how to make em not force me into notin...

:Evil: :Evil: :Evil: Hahahahahahaa

It will be your worst Nightmare lol
or maybe not Maybe america is better :Evil:

truemuslim
05-20-2008, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouLda_Gal
''hah yeh right i kno how to make em not force me into notin...''

yeh everyone says that.. buh trust me iv seen it happen 2 bare people who i wudnt imagine goin through the marriage.. all bad n teh teh teh.... but it dont work out well... i even know so many strong bros who went bakhome n dint have NO way out oda than listenin 2 their parents...( i mean kumon how sad is it a MAN geting forced... its lyk emm are yu realy a Man or wat) n its koz it realy does get proper hard wen you go backhome... its not as easy as just making a call to usa/uk n ur dne with it... oh well gt2go nw inabit
:enough!: see now they talkin thinkin i not hearin, they all "when we go to yemen she better get engaged for next year" and then "no" and then "why not u refused everyone who asked" and then "so what" ...omg im like way out there and they already "engaging" ???? what the hellll...wut ever. i dont care. no faith, no life, bad life, i guess this all a punishment from allah. ima take it then die...too bad angel taking too loooong.

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
:Evil: :Evil: :Evil: Hahahahahahaa

It will be your worst Nightmare lol
or maybe not Maybe america is better :Evil:
omgg stop with that smiley!! :laugh: i swear everytime i see it i see my brother !! hehe loool

nah not wit homeschool it aint, waking up opening LI then the school website and then start school...hehe. right now im in science class, at home, while typing this...and the teacher will yell at me ina sec. :X

snakelegs
05-20-2008, 07:35 PM
truemuslim,
i thought you were going to be a doctor? how can you become a doctor if they are going to marry you off at 16?

truemuslim
05-20-2008, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
truemuslim,
i thought you were going to be a doctor? how can you become a doctor if they are going to marry you off at 16?
i dont know
when i told them i was going to get college credit next year and after they were like "oh ur brothers didnt get that, they arent even going to school, how are YOU going to get that, as if u even try :rollseyes"
and i tried to make sure i heard it right and they wont say nothin

:raging::enough!: :raging::raging::raging::raging::cry:

snakelegs
05-20-2008, 07:59 PM
is there any way at all that you can get out of going?

truemuslim
05-20-2008, 08:04 PM
nope.
we going sometime in june, after school finishes. i cant wait......but can wait.
the only reason i wanna go is to see my cousins and my bro...wait no just my cousins coz he still owes me a "killing" lol. but i dont wanna go coz there is bats in our trees ...*shiver* ..my bro told us that today...scaary. but i dont wanna go coz of millions of other reasons.
i hate life.
its haram to say that isnt it...:mmokay:

snakelegs
05-20-2008, 08:07 PM
yes, it probably is wrong to feel like that, but it's also human.

truemuslim
05-20-2008, 08:08 PM
i cant help not feeling like that tho.
i guess this is the punishment i been waiting for.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.