/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed - Software Engineer

Muslim1428
05-16-2008, 10:16 AM
AsslamuAllaikum WR WB,

Sorry if this is not appropriate for this section of the forums. Please delete / move if appropriate.

I am trying to help a Muslim friend who is a software engineer. He is looking for a job along the lines of Software Engineering.

He has over 4 years experience in software engineering with hands on experience in .Net, ASP.Net / ASP, C#, VB.Net / VB, XML, Java, JavaScript / DHTML, database design, ADO.Net / ADO, SQL Server 2000 / T-SQL, Access, IIS 5, and other technologies.

The problem is that he has been working in the UK on a work permit for Software Engineering, but now the company he was working for and who sponsored him has gone bankrupt. So he is looking for a new job.

I am posting on here because he has a short time before he needs to transfer his work permit to a new comapny. He also has a MSC from a UK University.

If there are any brothers who know of a company who maybe looking for a software engineer then please get in touch. I can provide a full CV once the information has been checked out.

This is not looking for "charity" but trying to help a Muslim brother inshaAllah.

JazakAllah for reading.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.