/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

King™
05-17-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm new here.
I posted in this forum minutes ago then my post disappears.
Anyway I hope to stay here for a long period of time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
05-17-2008, 06:20 PM
:sl: welcome to the forum and may you benefit from here alott inshallah

King™
05-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Hello and Thank You the welcome.
I'm having trouble viewing my own profile.
Every time I try to view a member's profile it shows
King™, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I have already activated my account by click on the shortcut link from my Email.

Soulja Girl
05-17-2008, 07:16 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI, hope you have a nice time here. :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali.
05-17-2008, 10:09 PM
:welcome:

I hope you enjoy your stay :D

format_quote Originally Posted by King™
Hello and Thank You the welcome.
I'm having trouble viewing my own profile.
Every time I try to view a member's profile it shows

I have already activated my account by click on the shortcut link from my Email.
Hmm, well here's the link to your profile.

About viewing other members' profiles, I think you have to be a full member (50+ posts) to be able to do that.

cute123
05-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy ur stay.

Layla454
05-18-2008, 12:07 PM
Welcome

------
05-20-2008, 08:56 AM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask!

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

You have to have 50 posts to become a full member, from which u can access other people's profiles and upload an avatar and create a signature.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!