/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Most common words/phrases used by atheists, vote for most annoying

جوري
05-18-2008, 02:06 AM
Or simply add your own..

I made up this thread just to get a tally of the varied religiosity of the other side...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
05-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Actually, I rarely think that atheists speak nonsense ...

Indeed they often explain their views and opinions very clearly!
They may have different spiritual insights to us believers, but they can rarely be accused of not thinking or expressing themselves rationally. :)

(All they lack is a little divine convincing ... :D)

aadil77
05-18-2008, 09:16 AM
oo, I can't stand this one 'They are consenting adult men' :enough!::D

جوري
05-18-2008, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Actually, I rarely think that atheists speak nonsense ...

Indeed they often explain their views and opinions very clearly!
They may have different spiritual insights to us believers, but they can rarely be accused of not thinking or expressing themselves rationally. :)

(All they lack is a little divine convincing ... :D)
Putting a sentence together in a facile manner and/or effective terms, hardly compensates nor counterbalances the lack of depth, abstract or the multi dimensionality of thought that is required to approach almost anything that is unpalpable to our physical world...That is how I personally feel they (atheists) approach every subject matter, that it becomes a bore to read any thread.. In fact, that is exactly why I started this poll-- I was so annoyed browsing health & sci/ and refutation section, that I thought making a paraody of it would be a bit amusing.

True religiosity that comes from our (Muslim) scientists and scholars, is nothing short of wisdom and knowledge that is recondite, abstruse and profound.. that I imagine those who find it impenetrable will regress to the topics of the subject matter to that usual juvenile approach (typically, that which we are accustomed to) or if not atheists but not Muslims, go off tangentially to impose the presence of their thoughts, where it neither fits nor belongs with the subject -- just a form of free writing, me thinkus...
Thus, I disagree with you!

cheers

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mikayeel
05-18-2008, 02:30 PM
'spaghetti monster'

What on earth is that lool?

:w:

جوري
05-18-2008, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
'spaghetti monster'

What on earth is that lool?

an atheist 'God' they use to amuse themselves when the need for anti-worship arises.. a 'God' that is fitting for their modest minds...

Khayal
05-18-2008, 06:21 PM
:sl:

Sis, you made me like -------> :)

medlink student
05-18-2008, 09:35 PM
i voted for all of them..sorry..:D

but this made me chuckle; 'here is some SOLID research from wikipidia'

:D:D:D:D:D lol

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-18-2008, 09:38 PM
:salamext:

It definitely has to be the spaghetti monster.

medlink student
05-18-2008, 09:46 PM
what do they mean when they say that ? (ie. spaghetti monster)???

snakelegs
05-19-2008, 12:36 AM
it's actually "flying spaghetti monster" or FSM. it's a construct invented by atheists as a spoof on and a way of mocking those who believe in god.
it is supposed to be Very Clever Indeed.
and yes, it's tiresome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.