/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All Muslims Lets Unite And Awake Our Society From The Darkness

usaith
05-18-2008, 08:30 AM
WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE: Not too graphic though.

:sl:
MY DEAR BROTHERS AN SISTERS,
HAVE YOULL EVER WONDERED ABOUT THE MUSLIMS AROUND THIS WORLD.THERE ARE SO MANY MUSLIM PEOPLE AND MUSLIM COUNTRIES WHICH ARE IGNORING MOST OF THE TORTURES AND SUFFERINGS PRESENTLY HAPPENING IN THE WORLD TO THE MUSLIMS.
*DO YOU KNOW THAT NOW PALESTIEN IS UNDER GOING A POWER CRISIS?
*DID YOU KNOW THAT A MUSLIM SISTER WAS RAPED 17 TIMES IN THE PRISON OF IRAQ BY THE AMERICAN SOLDIER?
*DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE PRISON OF ABU GHRAIB?
*DO YOU KNOW HOW THE STUDENTS OF THE AGE OF 15 IN IRAQ FIGHT IN THE PATH OF ALLAH?
*DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FAMILIES WERE ROBBED AND KILLED BY THE RUSSIAN ARMIES IN CHECHNYA .

MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS I WOULD REQUEST YOU ALL TO POST PICTURES,VIDEOS,FACTS AND ARTICLES ETC... REGARDING THE SUFFERINGS OF THE MUSLIMS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO IT...........PLEASE THEY NEED US.WE SHOULD SHOW THE WORLD WHATS HAPENING:cry:
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
05-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Greetings usaith

I can see that you have a great heart and compassion for the suffering of your Muslim brothers and sisters across the world.
This compassion is shared by many non-Muslims too ...

Can I suggest that we also use this thread to include suggestions to help those who suffer?
Can we post links to charities, who offer practical support and aid to those in need?
Can we post our prayers and thoughts of solidarity?

Please allow us non-Muslims to unite with you in the striving for human rights and end of poverty and suffering!

May God use your compassion, and make you an instrument of his peace. :)

usaith
05-18-2008, 08:50 AM
greetings:)
yes glo you can as long you have the motive of helping human beings please pass this message to all who you know:)

glo
05-18-2008, 08:58 AM
I found some information on The Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel

Vision
The Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI) seeks to support local and international efforts to end the Israeli occupation and bring a resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict with a just peace, based on international law and relevant United Nations resolutions.

Mission
The mission of the EAPPI is to accompany Palestinians and Israelis in their non-violent actions and to carry out concerted advocacy efforts to end the occupation. Participants in the programme monitor and report violations of human rights and international humanitarian law, support acts of non-violent resistance alongside local Christian and Muslim Palestinians and Israeli peace activists, offer protection through non-violent presence, engage in public policy advocacy and, in general, stand in solidarity with the churches and all those struggling against the occupation.

Principles
The EAPPI is based on principles of international humanitarian and human-rights law, including resolutions of the UN Security Council, General Assembly and Commission on Human Rights. One of the EAPPI guiding principles is 'principled impartiality', the EAPPI Code of Conduct states: 'We do not take sides in this conflict and we do not discriminate against anyone but we are not neutral in terms of principles of human rights and international humanitarian law. We stand faithfully with the poor, the oppressed and the marginalized. We want to serve all parties in this conflict in a fair and unbiased manner in word and action.'

Our approach is based on our belief that the occupation is harmful not only to Palestinians but also to Israelis and from our concern about the suffering experienced by both peoples, Palestinians and Israelis. We acknowledge the humanity of everyone involved in this conflict, be they victims or perpetrators of violence and human rights abuses, but the programme demonstrates our solidarity with people on both sides of this conflict who strive non-violently to end the occupation and achieve a just peace.

Objectives
While the programme's mission is to accompany Palestinians and Israelis in non-violent actions and concerted advocacy efforts to end the occupation, some of its detailed objectives are to:

* Participate in the daily life and work of Palestinian and Israeli civil society, Churches and Christian communities.
* Be visibly present in vulnerable communities, locations or events, e.g. near Israeli settlements and the wall/fence, schools and homes, fields & orchards.
* Actively listen to local people's experiences and give voice to peoples' daily suffering under occupation and write or speak about these experiences in their reports and public speaking engagements.
* Monitor the conduct of Israeli soldiers (e.g. at checkpoints and other barriers and during demonstrations and other military actions) and contact relevant organizations and authorities to request intervention.
* Engage in non-violent ways with perpetrators of human rights abuses.
* Produce high quality, first-hand written materials, testimonies and analysis.
* Report on violations of human rights and international humanitarian law that EAs witness and document and use these reports to inform governments and intergovernmental bodies and press them to take action.
* Engage with the media locally, nationally and internationally.
* Be part of international advocacy and networking activities that highlight the human rights situation in Palestine.
http://eappi.oikoumene.org/en/about/overview.html

Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
05-18-2008, 09:03 AM
And here is a poem for peace in Palestine, which really touched me:

It’s time for Palestine.

It's time for Palestine.
It's time for Palestinians and Israelis to share a just peace.

It's time to respect human lives in the land called holy.
It's time for healing to begin in wounded souls.
It's time to end 60 years of conflict, oppression and fear.
It's time for freedom from occupation.

It's time for equal rights.
It's time to stop discrimination, segregation and restrictions on movement.
It's time for those who put up walls and fences to build them on their own property.
It's time to stop bulldozing one community's homes and building homes for the other community on land that is not theirs.
It's time to do away with double standards.

It's time for Israeli citizens to have security and secure borders agreed with their neighbours.
It's time for the international community to implement 60 years of United Nations resolutions.
It's time for Israel's government to complete the bargain offered in the Arab Peace Initiative.
It's time for those who represent the Palestinian people to all be involved in making peace.
It's time for people who have been refugees for 60 years to regain their rights and a permanent home.
It's time to assist settlers in the Occupied Palestinian Territories to make their home in Israel.
It's time for self-determination.

It's time for foreigners to visit Bethlehem and other towns imprisoned by the wall.
It's time to see settlements in their comfort and refugee camps in their despair.
It's time for people living 41 years under occupation to feel new solidarity from a watching world.

It's time to name the shame of collective punishment and to end it in all its forms.
It's time to be revolted by violence against civilians and for civilians on both sides to be safe.
It's time for both sides to release their prisoners and give those justly accused a fair trial.
It's time to reunite the people of Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
It's time for all parties to obey international humanitarian and human rights law.

It's time to share Jerusalem as the capital of two nations and a city holy to three religions.
It's time for Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities to be free to visit their holy sites.
It's time in Palestine as in Israel for olive trees to flourish and grow old.

It's time to honour all who have suffered, Palestinians and Israelis.
It's time to learn from past wrongs.
It's time to understand pent-up anger and begin to set things right.
It's time for those with blood on their hands to acknowledge what they have done.
It's time to seek forgiveness between communities and to repair a broken land together.
It's time to move forward as human beings who are all made in the image of God.

All who are able to speak truth to power must speak it.
All who would break the silence surrounding injustice must break it.
All who have something to give for peace must give it.
For Palestine, for Israel and for a troubled world,

It's time for peace.
http://www.oikoumene.org/en/events-s...k-message.html

Snowflake
05-18-2008, 09:54 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

JazakAllah khair bro Usaith. I am currently gathering pictures and documents of suffering of the Ummah. I am doing this for our youth who are wasting their lives roaming the streets, causing vandalism and being are nuisance to society. I want to open their eyes and take stock of their lives and hopefully make them see that the Ummah needs them and that help can only come when they are walking on the path of deen. So thank you for starting this thread. As input increases inshaAllah, it will help no end to open the eyes of those who are oblivious to what's happening right under their noses. May Allah reward you. Ameen.

Thank you for your suggestions Glo. Here is a UK based charity working to promote economic and social developement in the worst affected areas.

http://www.islamic-relief.com/index....FQWR1QodVCwJoA

wa alaikum asalam.

north_malaysian
05-18-2008, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
I am doing this for our youth who are wasting their lives roaming the streets, causing vandalism and being are nuisance to society.
there are like millions of them in my country....:exhausted

usaith
05-18-2008, 10:43 AM

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,
IN EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO ALL THE MUSLIM PEOPLE WE COULD NOT BLAME THE RELIGION OF THE OTHERS BUT IT IS ONLY THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE DOING. THIS
NOT ONLY BY PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES BUT ALSO BY OUR GOD ALLAH.DID WE EVER THINK WHY THIS HAPPENING TO MUSLIMS.EVEN BEFORE FEW YEARS THERE WAS A TSUNAMI IN INDONESIA MORE THAN A 100,00 DIED
THE REASON MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS THAT WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE WAY OF OUR RELIGION WE ARE NOT IN A PROPER WAY OF LIVING WHICH IS APPROVED BY ALLAH.
DO YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH OF PROSTITUTION IS GOING IN INDONESIA?
DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME CLUBS IN ARABIA?
DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT IN MOST OF THE CHATTING SITES ACCORDING TO A RESEARCH THAT HALF THE USERS ARE MUSLIMS?
IT IS BECAUSE OF OUR NEGLECT,OUR SINS OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS LIVING IN OTHER PART OF THE WORLD HAVE TO SUFFER EVEN IN WESTERN COUNTRIES.FOR AN INSTANCE SOME ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR HIJAB .
IT IS OUR NEED BROTHERS AND SISTERS WE SHOULD CONVEY THE MESSAGES AND SHOW THE PATH OF THE PROPHET TO OUR MUSLIM COMUNITYIF OUR PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BE IN THE DARKNESS WE MUSLIMS WOULD HAVE TO FACE MUCH GREAT DISASTERS

usaith
05-18-2008, 10:48 AM
MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THIS IS A JIHADI VIDEO FROM CHECHNYA
PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE TO EVERY ONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5oFHmRljE

glo
05-18-2008, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by usaith
greetings:)
yes glo you can as long you have the motive of helping human beings please pass this message to all who you know:)
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Thank you for your suggestions Glo. Here is a UK based charity working to promote economic and social developement in the worst affected areas.

http://www.islamic-relief.com/index....FQWR1QodVCwJoA
Thank you, both.

I think it is important to not ignore the suffering in this world ... but once we know about suffering it is then equally important to focus on the hope of healing, reconsiliation, peace and fairness; and to take the necessary action towards it whenever possible!

Salaam :)

Woodrow
05-18-2008, 01:40 PM

We must keep in mind that this is a two way thing. It does not end with showing suffering. That is only the begining, once the suffering is shown, we gain the responsibility of taking a role in ending it. Reach into your pockets and support the charities that help. A few coins, can be as helpful as a loud, visible protest. The action of helping and giving, is often needed more than shouting and protest banners.

We must not use these images to promote hate, we need to use them to promote healing.

Let us get off our tails and take action in the role of supporting the agencies and charities that are working to end the injustice and suffering.

Let us also remember there are non-Muslims who are as upset over these injustices as we are.

To end injustice, it will take cooperation between Muslim and Non-Muslim.

glo
05-18-2008, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

We must keep in mind that this is a two way thing. It does not end with showing suffering. That is only the begining, once the suffering is shown, we gain the responsibility of taking a role in ending it. Reach into your pockets and support the charities that help. A few coins, can be as helpful as a loud, visible protest. The action of helping and giving, is often needed more than shouting and protest banners.

We must not use these images to promote hate, we need to use them to promote healing.

Let us get off our tails and take action in the role of supporting the agencies and charities that are working to end the injustice and suffering.

Let us also remember there are non-Muslims who are as upset over these injustices as we are.

To end injustice, it will take cooperation between Muslim and Non-Muslim.
Your post echoes so much what I feel in my own heart, Woodrow, it has made me feel quite emotional (... in a good way!)

My warmest regards. May God bless you abundantly. :)

Souljette
05-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Gr8 reminders keep it goin inshallah i'll try to post pictures as well

Umar001
05-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Sorry had to put a warning on there, just incase people are online with their children or something.

usaith
05-18-2008, 03:06 PM

MY DEAR ROTHERS AND SISTERS I FOUND OUT THIS VIDEO THIS VIDEO CONTAINS THE TORTURE FACED BY MUSLIMS IN ABU GHRAIB PRISON IN IRAQ.INSHA ALLAH I WOULD POST YOU ALL THE VIDEO WHICH CONTAIN THE IRAQI MUSLIM RESISTANCE
THE LINK IS HERE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5ptYQmkVE

Souljette
05-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Everytime i see these pictures the hatred just boils up..I can't take it sometimes..May Allah punish those evil enemies who tortured our brothers all over the Globe not only Abu Ghraib

usaith
05-18-2008, 03:27 PM
DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THIS IS A VIDEO LINK RELATING AN INCIDENT IN THE PRISON SUFFERED BY WOMEN:cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knIPk...eature=related

usaith
05-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Includes about women talking part in jihad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHVKSW6NKPk

Souljette
05-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Jazakallah khair for the posts :( many cases of sisters are going unheard..it's heartwrenching and yet people can actually feel peaceful and turn away from it

noorahmad
05-18-2008, 04:17 PM
i think that the least we can do is to ask Allah azza wajjal du'aah for the oppressed and the weak...

Woodrow
05-18-2008, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
Jazakallah khair for the posts :( many cases of sisters are going unheard..it's heartwrenching and yet people can actually feel peaceful and turn away from it
Let us not forget that there are people who see the injustice and had
the courage to take pictures and videos to make them public and help bring the perpetetraters to justice.

Injustice can not last under exposure.

Souljette
05-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Agree to it uncle Woodrow..

usaith
05-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Elusive Peace: 60 Years of Pain and Suffering

The solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict must not be based on Jewish, Christian, or Muslim prophecies that would only inflame hate and mistrust among the followers of the three religious traditions. It must be based on the shared committed to the sanctity of human life, and the universally accepted principles of equal dignity, freedom of religion, democracy, and the rule of law, says Louay Safi.

George W. Bush, who proposed the boldest peace initiative of any American president to solve the Palestine issue, managed to deliver only the most meager results during his two-term presidency. The Roadmap for Peace, developed by the United States in cooperation with Russia, the European Union, and the UN (the Quartet), was presented to Israel and the Palestinian Authority on 30 Apr. 2003. Despite the proclaimed hopes, however, it has been a clear fiasco and anything but a roadmap to peace. Although the Bush administration, during its final year in power, organized the largest conference for Middle East peace ever assembled and again made the boldest promises, very few people are holding their breath. The Roadmap initiative is practically over, and all signs point to a dead-end.

Israel continues to confiscate more land and build more illegal settlements, while the Palestinians continue to hold onto their towns, villages, farmland, and houses with all the strength they can muster. All participants in this widening confrontation keep digging themselves into a deeper hole and bringing the world to the brink of disaster. The disparity between the parties is great, outside help is increasingly favoring one party over the other, and no honest broker or visionary leader has yet appeared to take a principled stand and advance a fair solution.

How did the search for peace bring us to this sad state of affairs? Can the ongoing dynamic be changed from its current state to one that promotes real hope and peace?

noorahmad
05-18-2008, 05:01 PM
i do believe that for the Muslims to unite, we need to put aside all our differences. of madh'aab, aqeedah etc...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.